Palladium Books® – Weekly Update – November 17, 2023
One game system – every genre – countless worlds – endless adventure
By Kevin Siembieda and Sean Owen Roberson
Time flies, right? America’s Thanksgiving Day is next week, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness Kickstarter ends on November 28, and Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and Boxing Day (Canada) are just around the corner. We want to thank all of you who have supported the Kickstarter and Palladium’s ever popular Christmas Surprise Package offer with huge savings and autographs; keep those orders pouring in. And please continue to spread the word about the TMNT RPG Kickstarter. It is truly worthwhile for all TMNT fans!
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness Kickstarter and Christmas Surprise Package offer (the best deal in gaming) will be the main focus of this Update. See the fan fave holiday presentation of the Surprise Package comments from fans like you, right after Closing Thoughts. I’ll present more fan comments in each Update. Thank you and enjoy.
TMNT Passion Project
Sean and I want you to know the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness Kickstarter is a passion project for us and for every person involved. That includes me (Kevin Siembieda), Sean Owen Roberson, Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird and every single artist, writer, and over 30 contributors in all! Kevin and Peter are dear, old friends. So are Jim Lawson, Freddie E. Williams II, Ramon K. Perez, and many other contributors. Each is a fan of the Ninja Turtles and/or the RPG. The shared goal of each and every one of us is to create books, miniatures, and Kickstarter Exclusives that are truly special and celebrate the beloved TMNT and Other Strangeness RPG, the Ninja Turtles, and you, the dedicated TMNT fans around the world.
To accomplish that lofty goal, we have created two beautiful, remastered, full color hardcovers that collect the RPG and 5 TMNT specific sourcebooks. (After the Bomb® titles are a separate and distinct game line.) The two books (each with variant cover editions) are more than a fully-functioning role-playing game and adventure sourcebook collection – each is filled with dozens of brand new, full color, full page, tribute art by top industry artists and TMNT creators. Many beautiful enough to be comic book covers! There is also bonus material such as behind the scenes information, never before and seldom seen art, bonus characters, tweaks and additions – all designed to delight gamers, comic book fans, and all fans of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Buy in now for $1. We implore you to get your pledge in sooner than later, especially with Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber-Monday all on the horizon. Even if it’s only a one dollar pledge or a pledge for one of the $50 hardcovers, it enables you to upgrade your pledge level and select add-ons in the Backerkit pledge manager after the holidays when things are less hectic and you might have more spending money.
Please read my Closing Thoughts for a bit more personal insight and additional details. The words and sentiments are sincere and true.
And if you have never gotten a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package, give it a try because you will be blown away by it. Our holiday gift from us to you.
TMNT and Other Strangeness is more than a reprint of the original RPG
* Collects the RPG and the 5 TMNT sourcebooks into a pair of high quality hardcovers.
* Every illustration is newly and beautifully colored! Characters and comic strips are now in glorious full color, making everything feel brand new and instilled with new life.
* The TMNT comic strips and book illustrations for the RPG and first two sourcebooks were created by Eastman and Laird (and Trans-D by Jim Lawson). That means most of these illustrations and comic pages have NEVER BEEN SEEN by comic fans or fans of Eastman, Laird, and Lawson; and never in color like this.
* 30+ pages of brand new tribute art by top industry artists! All in magnificent color, PLUS written remembrances by these same industry professionals, celebrity fans, and comic book and game creators.
- Nick Bradshaw
- Ben Bishop
- Sophie Campbell
- Jeremy Colwell
- Steven Cummings
- Luis Antonio Delgado
- Kevin Eastman
- Larry Elmore (just added)
- Vincenzo Federici
- Michael Gustovich
- Scott Johnson
- Peter Laird
- Jim Lawson
- Michael Majestic
- Michael Mumah
- Ciro Nieli (just added)
- Apollo Okamura
- David Petersen
- Ramon K. Perez
- Fero Po
- Kevin Siembieda
- Michael Rooth
- Freddie E. Williams II
- Michael Wilson
- John Zeleznik
- And more to be announced!
* The “Making of” sections will include information and oodles of rarely seen and NEVER before published artwork. This art comes from the archives of Kevin Eastman and Palladium Books, and includes the original pencil drawings of many illustrations and comic book pages.
* New covers by Eastman and Laird. The two Mutagen Green Foil Edition cover art are being inked, right now, by Peter Laird; pencil art by Kevin Eastman. Moreover, Kevin Eastman’s variant color cover painting is a work in progress. We will show what we can as works in progress in Kickstarter updates but they are all dynamic and going to be crowd pleasers for us fans. We’ve seen the concept sketches and tight pencils for the Mutagen Green cover and Peter Laird is working on the finished inks even as you read this! These covers are being created new, special for the TMNT and Other Strangeness redux editions. Available only in this Kickstarter.
* Epic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness miniatures. For a number of reasons we cannot yet show most of the miniatures, but they are dynamic and detailed. More images coming as soon as possible. They are a work in progress. Digital sculpts by the creative wizards at Transperfect.
* Top Quality all around. The hardcover books are full color throughout, printed on quality paper, and Smythe sewn so no pages will fall out; even the dice bags feature full color artwork. The Kickstarter exclusive dice sets, dice towers, and dice tray are produced by FanRoll and you know their quality. Art prints, posters, G.M. screen, and poker deck will all feature top art and materials quality.
* Supported by Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, Ciro Nieli, Freddie E. Williams II, Sophie Campbell, Jim Lawson, David Petersen, Steven Cummings, and a slew of other artists and personalities. And chosen by Kickstarter as “A Project we Love.” (Not to mention approved by Nickelodeon.)
* Funded in 4 hours.
* A Kickstarter Project We Love.
* Stretch goals yet to be announced. Surprises to come.
* This Kickstarter is on the verge of becoming the highest earning TMNT Kickstarter to date! Please, help us make it so.
* Time is running out! Only 11 days left to make your pledge of support. Please spread the word and check the Kickstarter out before it ends. We do not want any gamer or TMNT fan to miss out on books and the array of awesome Kickstarter Exclusives. The Kickstarter exclusives are truly limited to this Kickstarter campaign. Increase your pledge and/or get add-ons via Backerkit during the pledge management phase, but you need to pledge NOW to be eligible to do so.
Pledge to get in now and figure out everything you might want later! ALL these items are destined to become instant collectibles, so try to get them before the price of these exclusive items skyrocket in price after Kickstarter fulfillment.
* The 256 page, hardcover, core rule book collects the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness RPG, Turtles Go Hollywood and Truckin’ Turtles sourcebooks, and has oodles of bonus material that includes: tribute artwork, written tributes, the story behind the making of the RPG, and never before seen concept art. Artwork by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird (including their 8 page comic strip originally created exclusively for the RPG), as well as art by Kevin Long, Freddie E. Williams, Sophie Campbell, Steven Cummings, David Petersen, and many others, all in glorious color.
* The 256 page, hardcover, sourcebook collection presents Transdimensional TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures, TMNT Guide to the Universe, including time travel rules, spaceship creation rules, dimensional magic, adventures galore, and more bonus material like tribute artwork, written memories by TMNT creators and a surprise or two. Artwork by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird (including two 20 pages of comic strips originally created special for these sourcebooks), Kevin Long and others, as well as new artwork by Jim Lawson, Ben Bishop, Freddie E. Williams, Sophie Campbell, and many others, all in glorious color.
* New Homage Covers by:
- Freddie E. Williams II and Michael Majestic
* New Variant Covers by:
- Kevin Eastman
- Sophie Campbell
- Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird
* New Black, White, and Red Special Edition: For you traditionalists like us, the exact same two books, except the RPG sections are black and white with “spot red” dropped in for ALL art, including the TMNT’s masks, headlines, select highlights, and accents.
- Covers by Freddie E. Williams II and Jeremy Colwell
- All Turtles have red masks!
- The tribute art and behind the scenes sections at the back of the books are in full color.
* New TMNT Game Master Screen
* Heroes Miniature Set (8 figures + stretch goals; the TMNT, Casey Jones, and more.)
* Villains Miniature Set (8 figures + stretch goals; Shredder, The Foot, the Terror Bears and more.)
* Custom Dice Sets created by FanRoll
- Donatello Dice Set
- Leonardo Dice Set
- Michelangelo Dice Set
- Raphael Dice Set
- Shredder (aluminum) Dice Set
* Custom Dice Bag created by FanRoll
* TMNT Dice Tower
* TMNT Dice Tray
* TMNT Poker Deck (a stretch goal)
* Print Sets
* Stretch Goals and a surprise or two.
“This is incredibly exciting! I am 1000% onboard to help bring this historic and original TMNT Role Playing Game series back in a truly first class deluxe collected edition which will not only thrill the original fans, but open the door wide to a lot of new ones,” said Kevin Eastman. “I've made available all my archives for expanded behind the scenes and will be providing a new painted cover, as well as a few top secret surprises you need to be part of... stay tuned.”
NOW SHIPPING! Christmas Surprise Package offer
Huge savings, surprises, and autographs (if you request them) that thrill the purchaser. No other game company offers anything like it. This is the 25th year we are offering this fan favorite Christmas bargain because we love doing it as much as you love getting them.
What is a Christmas Surprise Package?
A smile and a hug that comes in a box filled with signed game books from available Palladium staff and freelancers. It’s a way for you to get physical books (and autographs if you want them) at PDF prices! $100+ worth of Palladium products for only $60 (plus shipping)! That can nab you four or more items when these days one core rule book can cost you that alone.
These Christmas Surprise Packages are our way of saying thank you for your support and showing you our love and appreciation. It’s a surprise because you never know exactly what you’re going to get or who will sign your books, because we pick from your Wish List and may surprise you with stuff you are not expecting. Extra items may include other RPGs, sourcebooks, issues of the Rifter®, novels, miniatures, prints, art books, greeting cards, T-shirts, negatives, and other items. Some books may be slightly damaged (scuffs, scratches, dings, a bent or crunched corner, etc.) so we can send you more.
No other RPG company on the planet has an offer like this. Truly the best deal in gaming to get unique and special holiday gifts for the gamers in your life, or for yourself.
Christmas Surprise Packages are not just for Christmas. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the Winter Solstice, or you are looking for that special gift for a birthday, anniversary, graduation, or any special occasion that falls between now and the end of the year, a Surprise Package may be the ideal way to go. You get a ton of stuff on the cheap, you can get a bunch of autographs (if you want ‘em), and you look like you spent a fortune.
This is also a great way to try that game setting you’ve wondered about – Splicers®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane®, Beyond the Supernatural, Rifts®, RECON, After the Bomb®, etc. – or to get something for your favorite Game Master. Or perhaps, to get your player group to consider a new game or setting.
Your “Wish List” is vital – the Palladium Surprise Packages are designed to simulate the joy and surprise of the Christmas Season of Giving. To do this, you submit a list of 10-15 Palladium products (or more) FOR EACH Surprise Package you order. This list of 10-15 items for EACH Grab Bag is critical, because you will not know which items we will select to send you. That makes it just like a Christmas gift because it’s a surprise. Plus, Santa Kevin, who personally hand-picks every item for every Grab Bag, may toss in something extra like a limited edition print, or a negative or similar collector’s item, or an issue of The Rifter®, or something else he thinks you’ll enjoy.
Autographed books. For those of you who want them (which are most people), available members of the Palladium staff, and any freelancers we can lasso at the time, are happy to autograph each and every book in your Surprise Package. This is the only way many fans across the country and overseas can ever get signed books.
Send us your brief comments. There is a special form and format to fill out for Christmas Surprise Packages, including a place where you can offer your brief comments, suggestions, greetings and salutations.
First-timers are always nervous until they see the great value in their first Surprise Package. A typical Grab Bag has $100+ worth of product. Yes, often more for only $60 plus shipping. Many people order 2-3. Some order 4-6, and some maniacs order even more! It makes sense, because it is a great way to fill holes in your own collection, treat yourself, get autographs, try new games and settings, rebuild your collection, replace worn out books, and get your gaming pals gifts. Only from PalladiumBooks.com – happy holidays. PLEASE spread the word about this great offer.
To those of you outside the USA, the X-Mas Surprise Package is a way to get books and circumvent the damn high cost of shipping from the United States, since you are getting $110 (often more) worth of product and only paying $60 plus shipping. Shipping via Priority Mail International (required for packages weighing more than four pounds) to most locations in Europe, Canada and many other countries is around $70-80 US dollars. HOWEVER, because the cost of the product is so low, that’s the equivalent of paying retail for the products and only $20-$40 for shipping. A very good deal. Plus you get autographs if you want them! X-Mas Surprise Packages are the way to go for those of you outside the USA. Please take advantage of it to get all those products you’ve wished you could get except the shipping was too prohibitive. We feel your pain. Game on!
Please spread the word. The Christmas Surprise Package is only publicized by word of mouth, on Palladium's website, and social media, so please tell everyone you know. Buy one for every gamer you know. They make astonishing gifts for every occasion. Only from PalladiumBooks.com – happy holidays.
NEW on DriveThruRPG.com – Creature Feature™ sourcebook for Beyond the Supernatural™
NEW! Creature Feature™ PDF book on DriveThruRPG.com – due to popular request, this epic Beyond the Supernatural(BTS) sourcebook is now available on DriveThru for you digital enjoyment.
Creature Feature is for players and Game Masters alike and a fun read for anyone.
- 15 detailed and expansive supernatural horrors unlike any you see in most other horror games.
- Creature encounter tables.
- Tips on making (and playing) better creatures.
- Rules clarifications (lots of them).
- Player and G.M. tips.
- BTS world information.
- One full adventure and numerous adventure hooks.
- Dynamic art by Steven Cummings, Phil Stone, and Siembieda.
Also available on DriveThru: The 1st and 2nd Edition Beyond the Supernatural RPG, and Boxed Nightmares sourcebook; not to mention Dead Reign® (zombies) and Nightbane® (Urban Fantasy/superhero horror). All these books, including BTS 2nd Edition (softcover and hardcover), BTS RPG 1st Edition hardcover, and the Boxed Nightmares™ (1st edition rules) are available as physical books from PalladiumBooks.com offering a Megaverse® of adventure.
NEW! FREE Nightbane® RPG digital Sneak Preview on DriveThruRPG.com – Have you been wondering what the buzz is all about for Nightbane® and Urban Fantasy? Well, now you can see for yourself with this fun Preview of the core rule book. There are also free Sneak Previews of Creature Feature™, Dead Reign®, BTS, and numerous Rifts® books and other titles, including Rifts® Manhunters™, Titan Robotics™, Northern Gun™ One and Two, Lemuria, and more.
300+ RPG titles from Palladium Books
No other game company offers game worlds for so many different genres. Best of all, learn to play one Palladium RPG and you can play them all, because each uses the same basic core rules and combat. There are differences, but the fundamentals are the same. This also means you can bring characters, villains, monsters, powers, magic, weapons, gear, and adventure ideas from one setting into another or mash them together!
- Rifts® titles. Rifts® is the ultimate setting in which you can combine any number of genres and play any style of gaming you may desire: science fiction, fantasy, supernatural horror, heroic adventure, dimensional travel, modern knights, cyborgs, giant robots, dinosaur taming, sleuthing, magic, monsters, heroes and legends. Or combine them all. There has never been a game quite like Rifts®.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® titles. Live through the Great Cataclysm and the Coming of the Rifts. Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Creatures of Chaos™, Rise of Magic™, and Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ are all available.
- The Rifter® #1-85. Each issue is a wealth of source material for Rifts® and 3-5 other Palladium game settings. More than 8,600 pages of source material and counting. Most issues are only available in digital form.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® titles. A rich, original setting in which you can play humans or any number of nonhuman species of people in a world of magic, heroes and wonder. All of it epic.
- Dead Reign® RPG and sourcebooks. The Zombie Apocalypse unleashed. A great introductory RPG that is surprisingly uplifting, fun, fast, and easy to learn.
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG Second Edition titles. Create any type of superhuman you can imagine to build your own super-hero universe.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks. Play anthropomorphic, intelligent, mutant animals as crime-fighting mutants and super-heroes or survivors of a crumbling post-apocalyptic Earth.
- Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG and the Mystic China™ sourcebook. 41 types of martial arts, ninjas, super-spies, gizmos, mystic powers, and magic in the main book, plus even more in Mystic China.
- Nightbane® RPG and sourcebooks – Urban Fantasy. Only you know the truth. Only you can see the Nightlords and their demonic minions, and you have the power to stop them. But you must transform into a monster yourself in order to use your powers. Trust no one.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG and sourcebooks. Modern horror; 14 character classes, 42 occupations for “ordinary people,” 100+ psychic abilities, 16 monsters, and more.
- 300+ Palladium titles in all, plus G.M. kits, paper miniatures and more. Palladium Books has settings for every genre: Fantasy RPG, science fiction (Rifts®, Splicers®, and The Mechanoids®), super-heroes (Heroes Unlimited and After the Bomb), superhero horror (Nightbane®), modern horror (Beyond the Supernatural), zombies (Dead Reign®), The Rifter® sourcebook series, novels, paper minis, and more.
Closing Thoughts – Help from a legion of TMNT fans and creators
If you are a TMNT & Other Strangeness fan or fan of the comic books or animated series, please, please, please, check out the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness Kickstarter before it ends. You’ll be glad you did. Pledge one dollar or one of the small scale pledge levels just to be part of it. Then, you can upgrade to a higher level and get add-ons later using Backerkit during the pledge management phase that will follow in December and January. Even a dollar pledge gets you in the door.
As a TMNT fan and gamer with in-depth inside knowledge, I can assure you these books and other Kickstarter items are going to be beautiful and high quality.
Every single page, printed word, piece of art, miniature, print, dice set, dice bag, and item offered in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness Kickstarter has been touched by new hands, remastered, colored, and improved to glorify the original role-playing game books and elevate them to new levels of magnificence.
They have been approved by Nickelodeon and “1000%” endorsed by Eastman and Laird! Each item is being created with love and attention to detail as a tribute to the original game books, the TMNT comics, Eastman and Laird, Erick Wujcik, and to you, all TMNT fans everywhere!
The books are designed to put a smile on your face and provide hours of enjoyment whether that’s reading and enjoying the array of incredible, color artwork by dozens of comic book and game artists, or running role-playing games for a new generation of TMNT aficionados. Whoever you may be, we want this Kickstarter and every item to give you that fuzzy warm feeling of nostalgia, joy, and community.
We will be releasing more images, art, and item depictions during and AFTER the Kickstarter campaign to help you make your final decisions in Backerkit. We wish we could show you absolutely everything right now. But we can’t for a variety reasons that range from the schedules of legendary creators like Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird, among others, to final production tweaks, and the necessary approvals for an officially licensed product.
We are thrilled that TMNT creators Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird are working together to create new cover artwork for the two Mutagen Green Foil hardcovers! Kevin Eastman is also creating a brand new cover painting for the variant color cover! We are thankful they want to be as involved as they have been, and there are pulse-pounding surprises yet to be announced! We are not going to rush them or any of our contributors. Besides, you know their work so you know these covers will be fantastic. We’ll show works in progress as we can.
Likewise, Freddie E. Williams II, Sophie Campbell, and all the artists and contributors have been wonderful and so giving of their time and talent. Color artists Michael Majestic, Luis Antonio Delgado (The Last Ronin!), and Jeremy Colwell – all of whom have done work in the comic book industry – have gone above and beyond the call of duty with their magnificent color work. The interior art has the same level of color, power and dynamism as the covers. TMNT fans of every stripe are gonna love these books, the art prints, miniatures, and other Kickstarter items.
Variant covers featuring brand new art by Eastman and Laird. When was the last time Eastman and Laird teamed up to create, brand new art for the TMNT? This is historic! Plus there is a variant color cover by Sophie Campbell, and page after page of gorgeous, color, full page interior tribute art by comic and gaming legends. Comic book collectors take note: You know better than most exactly how precious and valuable variant cover editions can become. We know all of these books and Kickstarter Exclusives are going to become collector items. Heck, the old, black and white RPG and sourcebooks are sought-after collector items already.
Pledge now, decide later. Pledge one dollar or one of the small scale pledge levels to get onboard now, and upgrade to a higher level and get add-ons later during the Backerkit pledge management phase after the Kickstarter ends. Get only what you want most and can reasonably afford. You will not be disappointed.
Please tell other TMNT fans and gamers about this Kickstarter. Shout it from the rooftops and the sewers! Your chance to get these beautiful color books and Kickstarter Exclusive items ends November 28. And don’t forget to make your own pledge before you get caught up in the holiday gift-buying frenzy.
Our sincere thanks to everyone who is or becomes part of this historic Kickstarter, and to ALL the wonderful people who support Palladium Books throughout the years.
Oh, and don’t forget to place your annual Christmas Surprise Package order. It is a great way to get gifts for the gamers in your life, build your collection, or try new world settings on the cheap (and get autographs). Have you tried After the Bomb, Heroes Unlimited, Palladium Fantasy, Rifts, Nightbane, Dead Reign (zombies), Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, The Rifter, etc., yet? This is the way to do so. Thanks again for your support and game on.
– Kevin Siembieda, game designer, writer, friend
Surprise Package comments from fans like you
Every year there is a section where our Surprise Package customers can offer comments and suggestions with their order. We do that because we want to know what you think, what you want, and we appreciate your suggestions and insights. In fact, the idea to do hardcover editions of core books came from fan comments in the Grab Bags.
Every year, in acknowledgment of our fans, and because they are fun to read, we offer a sampling of these comments in the Weekly Updates. Our heartfelt thanks to all of you who have stuck with Palladium through thick and thin and now these new strange times. Please use our games to find escape from your day-to-day grind and worries. Use them to bring a little joy, laughter, and adventure to the holiday season.
I want you to know that your comments and support mean the world to all of us. Everyone at Palladium enjoys reading your brief comments, especially me and Sean, and they always brighten our day. Thank you for making us smile and feel useful. As always, I have tried to write a short response [in brackets] to each comment. Happy holidays.
R.H. in Tonawanda, New York, writes: Favorites: Rifts®. This is my third year doing this [Grab Bag] and I’ve basically been looking forward to [a new one] since my box arrived last year. Not only is it a great bargain, but I look forward to the surprise factor almost as much as the books. Thank you so much!
[You are very welcome, R.H. We love adding to the joy of the Christmas holiday season with these fun grab bags. Game on. – Kevin]
J.M. in Taylorsville, Utah, writes: Thank you all for what you do. I hope you all have happy holidays! Thanks again for your fantastic work.
[We appreciate your kind words, J.M. Just wait till you see what we have planned for the future. Happy holidays to you and yours as well. – Kevin]
M.S. in Sandviken, Galvleborg, Sweden, writes (in part): It’s the Mad Swede here again. Got me a nice surprise with Heroes Unlimited, 2nd Edition. Holy Cow, it rocks! I had forgotten how great everything is when it’s not super-streamlined as it is nowadays ... EVERYONE gets to be unique in HU2, which is amazing! I’m looking forward to game mastering this a lot! Favorites: Seems it will be all of them. :) I got previously everything for Dead Reign®, will get everything for Palladium Fantasy® and Rifts® soon. And my new favorite: Heroes Unlimited! Thank you Santa Kevin and Sean for “knowing” I would love HU! So now I kinda have to get me another Surprise Package.
[Hi M.S., We are very happy you are enjoying Heroes Unlimited so much. It’s one of Sean and my all-time favorites, too. Your reaction is why we do the Surprise Packages, because it brings so much joy and surprises to the recipient (and us). Thank you for the clear and excellent Wish Lists because we are not as clairvoyant as you may think, lol. Game on and happy holidays. – Kevin & Sean]
D.T. in San Antonio, Texas, writes (in part): Second Christmas Surprise Package here we go! You guys are still the best deal in RPG. Starting a PFRPG campaign. On a side note: Loving the new TMNT Kickstarter! Any chance we might get a revised and updated Island at the Edge of the World? A very Merry Holidays to you, Sir, and all your fine compatriots there at Palladium.
[Order as many Surprise Packages as you’d like, D.T., I hope you enjoy this one as much as the last one. We’re loving the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness Kickstarter too. It’s a treat to see the outpouring from gamers and comic book fans so happy to see the RPG and sourcebooks collected and released as two, super-deluxe hardcover redux editions. As for Island at the Edge of the World, yes, a revised and updated edition is awaiting final edits. You’ll see it next year along with Yin-Sloth Expeditions. We appreciate your support D.T., and that of everyone who has backed the Kickstarter. Thank you all for helping us to make something truly special for all TMNT fans. – Kevin]
R.V. in North York, Ontario, Canada, writes: I’ve been playing the Palladium system for more than 30 years. Keep up the great work. Nothing compares to the fabulous worlds in the Palladium Megaverse®.
[Ah shucks, R.V., thank you for the kind words and years of support. You keep on exploring the Megaverse® and we’ll keep on adding to it. – Kevin]
A.P. in Warrenburg, Missouri, writes: Rifts® has been the only game by Palladium that I have been exposed to, but I believe it to be the best roleplaying game I have ever played. The setting is creative and the revised books are easy to navigate and rich in information. Well done, Palladium.
[Thank you very much for the high praise, A.P. You’ll find that all of our world settings are rich in lore, characters, and story. World building is our jam. Continue to enjoy and happy holidays. – Kevin]
© 2023 Palladium Books, Inc., Palladium Books, Dead Reign, Splicers, and all related titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
TMNT © 2023 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and all related titles, logos, and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.