Palladium Books® Weekly Update – Feb. 24, 2017
By Kevin Siembieda
I am going to present this Weekly Update newspaper style, with key points of interest mentioned, and present details as you read more.
This is your LAST WEEKEND to get the Rifter® Subscription at a discount and your choice of one of seven FREE GIFTS worth as much as $43.85 – if you want one. The Rifter® #76 is available now. The Rifter #77 is at the printer and should ship March 9. The Rifter® #78 and an array of other products are in development. Carmen Bellaire is recuperating and doing much better. Our thanks to the many people who sent their well wishes and expressed concern about his welfare; details follow below in a few different places.
Last Weekend for Rifter® Super-Subscription Offer with FREE Gift worth $20.95 to $43.85 – Ends Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Final days. The Rifter® Super-Subscription Offer only comes once a year.
- A substantial discount.
- FREE shipping in the USA.
And your choice of one of seven FREE GIFTS worth as much as $43.85 – if you want one. (There is a fee for postage and handling of the gift item, but you may decline the gift.)
As always, I have tried to make the gift choices fun, with a little something for everyone. The Rifter® has been better than ever with an increasing amount of “official” source material in most issues.
Final Days! This offer with a free gift ENDS on February 28, 2017. See the full description for The Rifter® 2017 Super-Subscription Offer in the online store. Order today.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #77 – At the Printer – ships March 9
The Rifter® #77 is at the printer. I approved the printer proof, it looks great, and the printer has us scheduled for delivery to the warehouse on March 9, 2017, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it arrives a day or two early. The Rifter® #77 is another fun issue, a third of which is “official” adventure source material. There is stuff for Heroes Unlimited™ (“official” Doc Feral and mutants), as well as very fun settings for Palladium Fantasy® (a new city-state to explore in the Old Kingdom) and Rifts® (a TW city and characters that will surprise you), and ... are you ready for it ... the final chapter of the epic, Splicers® I am Legion adventure source material, also “official.” We expect it to ship on or around March 9, 2017.
The Rifter® #76 and #75 are both available now and contain a ton of “official” source material as well. Remember, new subscribers and re-subscribers get a free gift worth as much as $43.85 depending on the item you select. That offer ends February 28, 2017. See Super-Subscription Offer, above.
UPDATE: Carmen Bellaire doing better
The past week has been one of the most harrowing and longest of our lives. For those of you who have not yet heard, last Friday, freelance writer, game designer and dear friend, Carmen Bellaire tried to take his own life. By the grace of God, his wife, a nurse, found him before it was too late.
I am happy to report that Carmen is doing as well as can be expected, recuperating and feeling better and stronger every day. I would like to thank everyone – family, friends, freelancers, backers, retailers, game developers, etc. – who have extended their sincere words of support to Carmen and his family. Palladium has been passing such positive encouragement on to him and his family, and they appreciate all the support. Carmen is recovering nicely, and we are continuing to keep him and his family in our prayers. I will continue to post news regarding Carmen's health and recovery in the Weekly Update. We are all hoping for a speedy recovery. Knowing Carmen, he’ll be back in no time.
UPDATE: Uncertain Rifts® Board Game from Rogue Heroes™ LLC
Last week I reported Carmen’s plan to launch his Rifts® Board Game Kickstarter at the middle or end of April. That date is now very much in question. In a recent conversation with Carmen, he expressed his intention to press forward with the Rifts board game as soon as he can. While I applaud his sentiment and dedication, it is too soon for him to make that decision, and I told him he should not rush into things. My guess is the Kickstarter launch will be delayed a few weeks, if not a few months.
I pray with all my heart Carmen does, indeed, find his way back to game design and is able to follow his heart and his dream. I want him to make the Rifts® board game a huge success, not for my welfare, but for his, and for all the people who share HIS dream. That includes those of you who are anxiously anticipating the Rifts® board game, and I include myself among your numbers. The game is going to be filled with gorgeous, detailed miniatures that will have many uses and applications outside the board game itself, as well as cool playing maps, cards, etc. and endless hours of fun.
The Rifts® board game has never been only about Carmen, and certainly not about me or Palladium. It is about his dream and the hardworking team of sculptors, artists, helpers and family members being carried along with him because they share that dream. A lot of people are involved in making this game. It is about the just reward for the gutsy financial investment (no small sum), hard work, and dedication to make a game that will delight gamers everywhere. I also have a very selfish reason for Carmen to get strong again, finish the game and make it a monumental success. I want to see the joy on my friend’s face when he rises like the Phoenix and is able to realize his dream and share his love of Rifts® and gaming with others to enjoy.
If there is no Rifts® board game, we are totally okay with that. And I have told this to Carmen. He told me he plans to finish what he has started and wants to get back to work on it and other projects soon. Our concern is for Carmen’s health and well being. We hope to see him encouraged (not pushed) to get back into what he loves and enjoys. And he loves making fun, entertaining games more than anything else.
If and when he is ready and able to continue to produce the Rifts® board game, we intend to support his efforts 100%. We hope many of you will too, because the game is top notch, the sculpts are incredible, and it is all made with love and a fierce dedication to fun.
Of course, we will keep you informed as to Carmen’s progress on all fronts. For more details about the Rifts® miniature game, go to the Rogue Heroes Publishing Facebook page.
UPDATE: Rifts® Glitter Boy miniature – Out of stock
The ever popular Rifts® Glitter Boy miniature is temporarily out of stock. We intend to bring it back into stock quickly, HOWEVER, Carmen Bellaire is the gent who spins the Glitter Boy miniatures for us, so we don’t know when he might be able to make more for us.
Don’t forget, Palladium still offers a wide range of pewter miniatures for Rifts®. Some of my personal favorites include the Glitter Boy, SAMAS, Sky Cycles, Skelebots, Cyborgs, Atlantis set and Dog Boys. Check ‘em out in the store. They’ll keep you happy until the new miniatures in the Rifts® Board Game from Rogue Heroes become available.
UPDATE: Rifts® CS Arsenal and other titles
We have continued to work on various projects, but much of our attention has been focused on Carmen Bellaire. It has been a very rough week for all of us. Please see last week’s Update for a wealth of news on the many titles in the pipeline.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two
We understand that there are some backers who are extremely frustrated and/or disappointed with Palladium Books regarding the delays of RRT. This has not been a walk in the park for anyone. Not for you, not for us. Far from it. There is frustration and disappointment on both sides of the fence. All of us at Palladium want to see RRT Wave Two completed and fulfilled, and we are working toward unleashing what we hope will be an impressive relaunch.
We have renewed our efforts to make improvements and headway on Wave Two rewards, regarding reduced part counts for easier assembly, reduced seams and other ways to make a superior product. This is happening right now. Wayne and I met with a manufacturing rep for three and a half hours just today. And we have new quotes out for different manufacturing approaches and technologies.
We know you want hard details and facts right now, and I would love more than anything to give them to you. Unfortunately, this process does not yield visual results that can be publicly displayed. Moreover, we cannot reveal certain aspects of our plans for a number of business reasons. However, once the tooling, mold making and manufacturing process begins, we will be glad to post a wealth of details, pictures, schedules, etc. In the meantime, we do have some major plans in development for the relaunch of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two and welcome your continued support.
Palladium has not given up on RRT or you, our backers, despite what some people might speculate. We are seeking quotes from manufacturers for the array of Wave Two rewards everyone wants to see come to fruition.
Even with the frustrating, disappointing delays and setbacks with Wave Two rewards, most backers have been understanding and share with us constructive inquiries, suggestions and sincere communications that we take to heart. We thank you for such conduct and sincerely appreciate your support. Please look for future posts regarding the RRT relaunch program as information becomes available.
Now on DriveThruRPG.com – Rifts® Shemarrian Nation Sourcebook, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Coalition Navy™ and a Rifts® Primer, FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ cards and much more
The Rifts® Shemarrian Nation Sourcebook is now available, along with Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Coalition Navy, the Rifts® Primer, the FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, Rifts® Black Market (one of my faves), Rifts® Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™, and so much more, are all available now in PDF. You can also get ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game cards, Robotech® and Rifts® Paper Miniatures along with Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax Two, The Rifter® #1-69, Rifts® World Books 1-30 and many other Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane® and other game line titles. New Robotech® RPG Tactics™ material will be made available in the weeks ahead. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be added every week or two, so watch for them.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave 2 Paper Game Pieces, and all RRT game cards, Rifts® Ultimate Edition and 160+ other PDF Palladium titles, RRT stuff, G.M. helper kits and free material are on DriveThruRPG.com right now! More Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium game titles, paper miniatures and fun are coming to PDF in the weeks and months ahead. Watch for them.
Recent PDF titles include Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Sourcebook Three: Mindwerks™, Rifts® Sourcebook Four: Coalition Navy™, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™ and Merc Ops™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, World Book 25: Rifts® China Two, and World Book 24: Rifts® China One, among many, many others. There are also previews of Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™, The Rifter® #73, Northern Gun 1 & 2, Lemuria, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms, Bizantium and many other Palladium titles. Check back every week to see which new PDFs of Rifts® World Books and other titles have been added!
In addition to the titles listed above, The Minion War™ series of books, the Rifts® Coalition Wars®/Tolkeen series, Chaos Earth® Resurrection, all of the Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse) titles, Splicers® RPG and most issues of The Rifter® are available NOW! So are first edition rules of the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and sourcebooks, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks, The Mechanoids®, and much more, available on DriveThruRPG.com.
Available right now:
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation Sourcebook, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Sourcebook Four: Coalition Navy™, Rifts® Sourcebook 3: Mindwerks™, Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™ and Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 25: China Two, Rifts® World Book 24: China One, Rifts® World Book 23: Xiticix Invasion, Rifts® World Book 22: Free Quebec, Rifts® World Book 21: Splynn Dimensional Market, Rifts® World Book 20: Canada, Rifts® World Book 19: Australia, Rifts® World Book 18: Mystic Russia, Rifts® World Book 17: Warlords of Russia, Rifts® World Book 16: Federation of Magic, Rifts® World Book 15: Spirit West, Rifts® World Book 14: New West™, Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™, Rifts® World Book 12: Psyscape™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign™, Rifts® World Book 10: Juicer Uprising™, and Rifts® World Book 9: South America 2 along with World Books #1-8 and various other Rifts® titles.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™, Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ and Creatures of Chaos™ are all available now.
- Two free Chaos Earth® Resurrection previews and many other previews.
- Rifts® Coalition Wars®: Siege on Tolkeen series – all six titles.
- Rifts® The Minion War™ series – six current books – consisting of Dimension Book 10: Hades, Dimension Book 11: Dyval, Dimension Book 12: Dimensional Outbreak, HU2 adventure sourcebook: Armageddon Unlimited™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames available now! Suitable for ALL settings, including Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™ and The Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
- Dead Reign® RPG titles. The Zombie Apocalypse is yours to role-play with the Dead Reign® RPG. The core rule book and all sourcebooks are available now.
- The Rifter® issues #1-69.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – with more coming soon!
- FREE 12 highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- 160+ Palladium titles, plus G.M. kits, and more.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Palladium Collectibles Available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles Store
Alex and I have added and continue to add a lot of vintage Star Wars toys and a growing number of all kinds of collectibles – and we’ll be adding more Palladium Books original art and items to the store, so keep an eye out for them.
This includes one-of-a-kind original artwork, prints, Rifts® and Robotech® artwork by Kevin Long, me and others. There is also a range of limited editions, rare book titles and limited edition hardcovers, toys and more that are all being added to my ebay store over the next several weeks, so keep an eye out. Alex and I will keep adding items as our busy schedules allow, but we have a lot of fun collectibles available now and coming soon. Items include original art, out of print titles, redlined proofreader photocopies signed by me and the staff, signed manuscripts with editors’ corrections, some original art, hardcover books (including Rifts® Lemuria, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Megaverse® in Flames™, Beyond the Supernatural™ Gold, Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ Gold and Rifts® Ultimate Gold) and other items available. There are also hundreds of toys and action figures, all from my personal archives and collection. Take a look every weekend for new items added.
Convention Season and Palladium Books
Convention season is already starting. We have been making plans to attend CoastCon 40, AdeptiCon®, and Gen Con® for a couple weeks now. There is a considerable amount of early planning and commitments necessary for attending conventions. As a guest, that includes any games you may be running or panel talks.
In addition to attending a handful of conventions in person, Palladium Books supports dozens of other conventions across the country, and the Megaversal Ambassadors – our growing army of volunteer G.M.s – who run gaming events at conventions and stores. Swag includes prints and books for the best players, and sometimes to all participants.
CoastCon 40 in Biloxi, Mississippi – March 3-5, 2017
My first convention of 2017 will be CoastCon 40 in Biloxi, Mississippi, March 4-6. I accepted the invitation last year because the show runners seem nice, I have never been to Mississippi, and my old friend and lead writer for Rifts® for Savage Worlds, Sean Patrick Fannon, will be there. I expect to be on a number of panel talks and run a couple of Lord DeSilca fantasy games as well as generally try to be available to chat with fans and sign books. I look forward to seeing lots and lots of fans and having a nice time. See you in TWO weeks!
GEN CON – Event submission is still ongoing
To guarantee a dedicated gaming area and listing in the program book and online schedule, we need your descriptions and details over the next few weeks. Please start sending them in to NMI. Any Megaversal Ambassador can help you, but NMI is the primary Gen Con event coordinator. We had some awesome events the last few years, so let us, please, keep the trend going. Remember, G.M.s running Palladium events get a discount coupon for EACH game they run that they can redeem at the Palladium booth. We are looking for Game Masters to run any and all Palladium game settings: Rifts®, Robotech®, Robotech® RPG Tactics™, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, Splicers®, Nightbane®, Dead Reign®, Beyond the Supernatural™ and all the rest! We appreciate ALL of you, and love that you run games for us at Gen Con. Thank you.
UPDATE: Games and Sourcebooks Coming from Palladium
- The Rifter® #76 – Autumn issue – 96 pages – shipping NOW!
- Hell Followed™, a Dead Reign® Sourcebook – 160 pages.
- Weapons, Armor & Castles of the Orient™ – 48 page, comic book size format.
- Robotech® The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook – New 8½ x 11 format, 160 pages.
- Rifts® Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity™
- Rifts® Poker Deck #1 (color)
- Rifts® Poker Deck #2 (color and b/w illustrations)
Coming Soon 2017
- The Rifter #77 – Winter issue – 96 pages – March 9. It is at the printer!
- Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ ARSENAL – 96 or 128 pages – March, in final production right now. It too is laying the groundwork for something big.
- Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ – 192 pages – March/April, also in production now and looking great.
- Rifts® The Disavowed™ Sourcebook – by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements – April/May.
- Garden of the Gods™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook – by Kevin Siembieda – March/April.
- Dead Reign® Inner City Survival Sourcebook (tentative title) – Spring.
- Others – We may try to slip in a few small books before summer.
Coming Later in 2017 and 2018
- Lopan™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Adventure Sourcebook
- Lopanic Games™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook
- Robotech® RPG: Ghost Fleet Saga™ Sourcebook
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™: Wave 2 expansion packs
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™: Scenario Book One and events
- Rifts® Sovietski™ World Book
- Rifts® Haunted Tech™ Sourcebook – Rescheduled
- Chaos Earth® First Responders
- Splicers® Sourcebooks
- Heroes Unlimited™ Sourcebooks
- Nightbane® Sourcebook
- Beyond the Supernatural™ Sourcebooks
- Rifts® World Books and Sourcebooks, including Rifts® New Navy, Rifts® Antarctica, and others.
- And some big surprises coming this summer and fall
Carmen, words, dreams and all of us
I have been struggling with my words since last Friday when I learned about Carmen’s attempt to take his own life. So I hope what follows comes across as the positive message of hope that I intend it to be.
The news about Carmen probably surprised you. It shocked and devastated all of us. Carmen had been on top of the world, posting all over the place about his upcoming April Kickstarter for his Rifts® board game being produced under license from Palladium Books. For Carmen this is a huge deal. If the Kickstarter is the big success he hopes it will be, not only will the Rifts® board game (another one of his dreams) become a game for us all to play and enjoy, but it will help launch Carmen’s own company, Rogue Heroes LLC. Moreover, he hopes it will enable him to quit his 9-5 day job to dedicate himself full-time exclusively to creating games.
This is a lifelong dream and something Carmen has been working hard to make a reality. He and his team have been working on the Rifts® board game and its many components for the last 2-3 years or so. In addition to making his own games, it should give him the opportunity to return to Robotech® and help Palladium with our plans for the relaunch of Robotech® RPG Tactics and further develop the game line in a big way. Exciting for both of us. RRT is another project Carmen is passionate about, but he has not had the time to do anything with it, because of his other commitments – two full-time jobs, the 9-5 job and his game design work for Upper Deck, plus his own game design work on the side, and his family! With the announcement of his Rifts® board game Kickstarter and the strong positive response it was garnering, it seemed like all that time, money and hard work was on the cusp of paying off.
I do not know the weight of everything Carmen has been carrying on his shoulders, but the tipping point came when he fell under hostile verbal fire and threats to undermine his upcoming Rifts® board game Kickstarter. The heated words shocked and overwhelmed him. They felt like an attack. Pushed him into despair, and sent his thoughts and emotions careening into darkness. Suddenly, to him, it seemed like everything was ruined and it was his fault. In the haze of his mental state at that moment, his dreams were shattered. Not just HIS dreams, but the dreams of all the people he was carrying with him — the sculptors, the artists, his family, and others – to whom this game and their shared dream meant so much. In a moment of blinding pain and despair, Carmen made a horrible choice.
I write this with the permission of Carmen and his family in the hopes that it may help others who suddenly find themselves in Carmen’s shoes: Alone, overwhelmed with grief and a sense of loss and pain with no rational idea of where to turn, or what to do except to find a way to stop the pain. And to remind us that words hurt in ways we may not realize or understand. That we should ALL try to stop and think about what we say and how we say it. Carmen himself can be the proverbial bull in the china shop, and sometimes speak without thinking or without choosing his words more carefully. We all do. But in this world of social media and our own hot emotions, it is easy to forget, and before we know it, we are tearing someone down or destroying their dream, perhaps without even realizing it or thinking about the possible consequences.
Do I believe the words leveled at him were intended to drive a man to do the unthinkable? Absolutely not. But those words were intended to hurt, and they did their job well. And against somebody who did not deserve their wrath or anger. The possible consequences of those words were never considered. In the heat of the moment, only the anger, frustration and condemning words mattered against a new target that wandered into their path. I implore everyone to please try to stop doing that. We need to try to be more thoughtful to others and think about what we say.
The message that follows is for ALL OF YOU who have a dream or a gift – a talent – you are burning to share. Please do not let harsh words, or naysayers and bullies, shame you or scare you into hiding your talents and throwing away your dreams. It is not easy to be who you are and to follow your dreams. There are always people, some well-intentioned, some unwittingly, some envious, and some full of pain or anger themselves, who will try to crush you and destroy your dreams. They use words to make you afraid to step up and unleash your talent. Words used to make accusations and threats to beat you down, crush your dreams and shatter your spirit along with it. To the dreamers, I say do not let them do it. Ignore them and follow your dream. To the rest of us, please try not to be that guy. Try to be more open and sympathetic, understanding and supportive. Role-playing gamers, imagine yourself in that person’s shoes and find the commonality between you. Empathy is good. Use it.
Dreamers be warned, it is not an easy road to travel, but so very worthwhile, if you can handle the heat. It is scary taking even the first step to follow your dream. You are probably entering new territory, learning, and investing a massive amount of time, money, and your heart and soul into your endeavor. Daring to follow your dream takes courage and tenacity. That makes you unique and different, because most people never find the guts to follow their dream. When you are different, you become a target. And you may be attacked for being different or making your voice heard, or any number of reasons. You may be ridiculed or attacked by more people than you could imagine for reasons you cannot fathom, and by some you would never expect.
A lot of the time, I don’t think the person saying harsh, callous and even outright cruel, hateful things realizes they are even doing it. They just speak their mind. They do not consider how their words, jokes or condemnation may hurt the target of their verbal melee. We have all done it. Others are upset about something else and you just happen to catch their wrath. Of course, some don’t care and some enjoy being cruel, but I would like to think they are a tiny minority. Most of us just don’t think about what we are saying.
I grew up in Detroit, a factory town. For most people, cars and working the factory or a related industry was the way of life for honest, hardworking folk. Being an artist or writer was not part of their world. So wanting to become one was a fool’s dream and a waste of time. I was told by people who meant well, that I needed to grow up and stop dreaming. To be practical and accept my fate like the rest of them. I heard that all the time, including from people who cared and were trying to have my back; my Grandfather among them. They were trying to protect me from disappointment. Others could not understand my dream or why it mattered so much to me, some were envious, and some were just bullies. I had to fight for my dream, and those I describe above were the least of my battles. There have been times in my life where the whole world has seemed to be conspiring against that dream. It was not true, of course, but sometimes it can feel that way. When it does, step back, take a deep breath, groan and complain to your best friend or anyone who will listen without being too judgmental, and stay on track. By the way, there will be other times when living your dream feels like heaven.
When you are the target of hatred that besieges you with relentless negativity and harsh, condemning words, it can seem to engulf you. Words can become weapons. You feel crushed. Suffocating under the weight that threatens to bury you alive, while at the same time pummeling and cutting you, tearing out your guts, stabbing you in the heart, taking your very soul. If you let it. Melodramatic? Over the top? Think again. I know a beautiful, compassionate, and talented young girl whose voice has been all but silenced by her tormentors. Her talent stifled and hidden, because of the bullies and their relentless attacks. She struggles with it, but she doesn’t know how to cope, how to fight back against the relentless persecution, lies and hate. So she turns it inward, hurts herself, wonders if she is the freak they tell her she is. She feels alone because she does not fit in, yet at the same time, she cannot stop being who she is.
Well from one freak to another, keep fighting. Find a way to be you. That goes for all of you gentle souls who are freaks and geeks, because you don’t fit in, have something to say, or dare to dream of something different for yourself and for your friends, your family, and maybe even the whole world. Do NOT let the cutting words or the bullies take away your joy. Cling to it with every fiber of your being. Find a way to keep your joy and nurture your talents, your goodness, your dreams and everything that is you. Perhaps most important of all, remember this pain when you have the urge to put someone else down or when it is easy to jump to a conclusion or believe hearsay because it’s juicy and thrilling. AND DO NOT INFLICT THIS PAIN UPON SOMEONE ELSE.
I pray to God with all my heart that Carmen finds his way back to us and is able to follow his heart and his dream. I want the Rifts® board game to be a huge success so that it can become the springboard to ALL of his games. Oh my gosh, he has so many incredible ideas for games of all kinds. He is a true genius at game design.
I know Carmen is fighting hard to recover and realize his dreams. We should all follow his good example. We all make mistakes, small and large. We all stumble and fall. It is how you pick yourself up and find a way to continue that matters. With any luck, you have someone or a lot of someones to lend a helping hand.
Our heartfelt encouragement goes out to everyone who feels different, has ideas and talent to share with the world, and a dream they need to follow. May you find a happy ending to your story. And know that everyone at Palladium Books is rooting you on.
I want to leave you with a quote from the work of Neil Gaiman:
“There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily, and so do dreams and hearts.
– With Love and Sincerity, Kevin Siembieda, Eternal Dreamer
New! The Rifter® #77 – Ships March 9, 2017
At the printer. Adventure, madness, strange creatures and strange lands fill this issue of The Rifter®. This issue is a playground for heroes and a source of adventure, but beware the danger that lurks in the shadows.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting.
Rifter® #77 Highlights:
- Rifts® – City of Nowhere – an adventure setting by Brett Caron. Capitalism, magic and dark secrets build an enchanted city with a dark underbelly that may not hold.
- Heroes Unlimited™ “official” source material – by Kevin Siembieda. The mad genius of Doctor Feral breeds new mutant menaces, heroes and adventure. Four new super abilities.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – the city of Khemennu adventure setting by Ian Herbert. A holy city dedicated to the Church of Light and Dark, and the resting place of the legendary Sun Disc. A place of intrigue, magic and adventure.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Six – by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. This is it! The final battle against Legion! The Legion personality and her Black Shroud armor statted and described. Secrets and dangers revealed about the Factory Walker and more. Even in victory, the world may never be the same.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by Michael “Madman” Leonard.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 177. At the printer. Ships March 9, 2017.
The Rifter® 2017 Super-Subscription Offer
- Free gift(s)
- $16 savings off cover price
- Free shipping of each issue in the USA
- Each fun issue delivered to your doorstep
- Each issue a sourcebook for the Palladium Megaverse®
Looking for fresh, bold ideas, adventures or source material for your games? Then The Rifter® is for you. Every issue of The Rifter® presents unofficial and/or official source material such as new monsters, magic, powers, weapons, hardware, villains, O.C.C.s, adventure, fiction and new ideas for at least three (often more) adventure settings, from Rifts® and Splicers® to Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and/or any variety of other Palladium world settings. It also presents the latest news, product release info, and peeks at new game releases. Many out of print issues are coveted collector’s items. For a while, people were reportedly paying as much as $70 for issues #4 and 21.
The cover price of The Rifter® is $13.95 – a steal for 96 pages of RPG source material and adventures. But a subscription gets you The Rifter® delivered to your doorstep for only $9.95 an issue. And you can select a free gift worth $20.95 to $43.85 available only during this special offer, for the cost of shipping and handling. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Offer ends February 28, 2017 (a bit longer for subscribers only).
- $39.80 – USA. That’s only $9.95 each, a savings of $16.00, and Palladium pays the shipping! Plus you get to select a FREE subscriber’s gift worth $20.95-$43.85 (please include $7.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $46.80 total including shipping and handling for the free gift. Note: This rate is limited to subscribers in the USA only. Sorry.
- $61.80 – Canada. That’s $15.45 for each issue of The Rifter®, plus you get to select a FREE subscriber’s gift (please include $12.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $73.80 including the gift item. That’s still not a bad price for four 96 page sourcebooks. Our apologies for the higher cost, but Palladium Books cannot cover the cost of postage to other countries. We hope you understand.
- $75.80 – Overseas. That’s $18.95 for each 96 page issue, plus you get to select a FREE subscriber’s gift (please include $20.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $95.80 including the gift item. We are only passing along the additional postage cost, but it is hefty. Our apologies. Postal rates are out of our hands. Likewise, the purchaser is responsible for any duty or customs fees.
Note: Please indicate if the gift items are NOT wanted. You may decline the gift and get your subscription for the regular price of $39.80 (USA), $61.80 (Canada) or $75.80 (other countries). Offer ends February 28, 2017 (a little longer for subscribers only).
A FREE gift worth $20.95 to $43.85
You pay only the cost of shipping and handling ($7.00 in the USA, $12.00 Canada, and $20.00 overseas) for the FREE gift. Your choices are listed below.
- Gift choice #1 – Rifter® “Collector’s Pack” (3 books; 336 pages): FREE, out of print issues of The Rifter® #5 (Rune Weapons, Spatial Magic, Werebeasts, Rifts® O.C.C., HU2 Heroes thru the Ages, Rahu-Man™, and more) and The Rifter #6 (HU2 robots, Russian Gods, assassins, and more) – plus The Rifter® #14 (Ninjas & Superspies, Fadetown™, Fantasy adventure, and more) – a $43.85 value (we sell #5 and #6 only at conventions for $15.95 each).
- Gift choice #2 – Comic Book Fun Pack (2 books): FREE A+Plus #5 (Detroit’s first comic, 1978, published by Kevin Siembieda and Alex Marciniszyn, $15 value), and Rifts® Machinations of Doom (graphic novel & sourcebook – art by Ramon K. Perez) – a $33.95 value.
- Gift choice #3 – “Down Under” Action Pack (2 books): FREE Rifts® World Book 19: Australia and Mutants Down Under (an After the Bomb® sourcebook by Erick Wujcik, easily adapted to Rifts® or Heroes Unlimited™) – $31.85 value.
- Gift choice #4 – Dead of Winter Pack (2 books): FREE Dead Reign® sourcebooks for a taste of the Zombie Apocalypse and adventure ideas; Fear the Reaper™ and Graveyard Earth™ – a $25.90 value.
- Gift choice #5 – Minion War™ on Rifts Earth (1 book): FREE Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™. This book, Heroes of Humanity, HoH CS Arsenal and Disavowed are laying the groundwork for something big. Do not miss out – $24.95 value.
- Gift choice #6 – The Coalition’s response to the Minion War™ on Rifts Earth (1 book): FREE Rifts® Sourcebook: Heroes of Humanity™. This book, Megaverse® in Flames, HoH CS Arsenal and Disavowed are laying the groundwork for something big – $20.95 value.
- Gift choice #7 – Land of the Damned One: Chaos Lands (1 book): FREE Chaos Lands for Palladium Fantasy RPG® (The Great Rift, monsters, demons, monster generator tables, 200+ adventure hooks and more!) – $24.95 value.
IMPORTANT GIFT NOTE: Please include shipping and handling to receive your FREE gift: $7.00 in USA, $12.00 in Canada, $20.00 overseas. Thank you. Note: Decline the free gift and pay only the subscription price if you wish.
How to order:
To order online, click here.
Telephone orders: 734-721-2903 (this is an order line only) and have your credit card information ready. Offer ENDS February 28, 2017.
To order by mail: Send a check or money order made out to Palladium Books (for $46.80 – including handling & shipping of free gift in the USA) along with your order to:
Palladium Books – Dept SUB
39074 Webb Court
Westland, MI 48185-7606
Please Indicate the issue number you would like your new subscription to start at: #75 (the past issue), #76 (the current issue about to ship), #77 (next issue, Winter 2017; a February or March release), or the issue when your current subscription ends (please provide that number if you can).
COMING! Heroes of Humanity™ CS Arsenal – Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity gave you updated Coalition Army O.C.C.s, ways to upgrade men-at-arms, new O.C.C.s, battle plans and strategies and tactics. CS Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal provides an array of new Coalition hardware: weapons, armor, additional SAMAS, other power armor, robots, combat vehicles, gear and info.
- New CS weapons and gear.
- New CS SAMAS and power armor.
- New CS robots and combat vehicles.
- More secrets and information about the Coalition States.
- Wild adventure opportunities, fun and more.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Clements, Gleba and others.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 893. February or March, 2017.
COMING! Rifts® The Disavowed™ – Secrets of the Coalition States™ – Coming Spring
“Desperate times require desperate measures. War has nothing to do with morality or justice. It’s all about winning or dying. We cannot bind our hands with high ideals, even our own, or worry about the laws of renegade nations or the rights of alien people. We must fight fire with fire. And you are the match.” – Colonel Lyboc addressing a Disavowed team.
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 892. Coming March or April.
NEW! The Rifter® #76 – Ships February 10, 2017
The Rifter® #76 is filled with strange creatures, adventure and fun across the Megaverse® and multiple world settings.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. The focus of this issue is Rifts®, Splicers® and RPG advice. Don’t forget, unofficial material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #76 Highlights:
- Rifts®, Phase World®, and Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Elemental Primordials™, by Greg Diaczyk and Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. Elemental Primordials are something new in the Megaverse®. No one knows why they are appearing or whether that is good or bad. These new Elemental beings can be used as player characters or NPCs. Four Elemental Primordials and four riding animals from the Elemental Realms. Their very existence sparks potential storylines and adventure ideas. Get your first glimpse of them in The Rifter® #76.
- Rifts® Pecos Badlands Town – by Brett Caron. Thinking about doing some adventuring in the Rifts American Southwest? Mosey on over to Gohjjunk.
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview®. Get another look at what’s coming this winter.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Five, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure reaches a fever pitch as we near the conclusion. More secrets, danger and combat.
- Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies, Nightbane® – Blood Diamonds by Thomas Morrison presents adventure source material with a war-torn setting, story and NPCs in Africa. But it could be just the beginning of a globe spanning campaign.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Cover by Nicholas Bradshaw. Art by Walton, Dudley, and others.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 176. At the printer, ships February 10.
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ – Heroes of Humanity™ – Available now!
Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™ changes the landscape of Rifts North America and beyond, presents ways to upgrade and improve existing Men-At-Arms characters with Advanced Training, and includes new character classes, weapons, equipment, alliances and conflict to inspire epic new adventures.
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ outlines the battle for the soul of humanity. The Minion War™ has spilled onto Rifts Earth. At the epicenter of the invasion is North America. If either of the two rival demonic forces succeeds in conquering the continent, the rest of the world shall follow and Earth will be annexed to Hell. The demon hordes believe no one can stop them. The Coalition States has something to say about that.
For the first time in history, the Coalition States, Northern Gun, the Manistique Imperium, Lazlo, New Lazlo, Free Quebec, the Cyber-Knights, Lemurians, True Atlanteans, D-Bees, mages, mercs and many, many others stand together against a common enemy. Meanwhile, the Splugorth of Atlantis, Archie Three, the Republicans and the Vanguard engage in their own shadow war against the invading demon hordes, and each other.
- Heroes of Humanity™ lets unprecedented types of characters gather in mixed groups that would otherwise be ideologically opposed. Together they fight side-by-side for the greater good.
- New ways to upgrade your existing Men-at-Arms characters.
- Coalition Demon Hunter school and advanced training programs.
- New Coalition O.C.C.s like the Death Knight and Skelebot Specialist.
- Coalition military O.C.C.s expanded such as the CS Juicers, CS Combat Cyborgs, Psycho-Stalkers, Coalition psychics and more.
- New CS gear such as the Hellbuster and Falcon Death Wing.
- CS battle plans, world information and many adventure ideas.
- The strategies and tactics of the demons against humanity.
- The strategies and tactics of the Coalition States and its allies.
- Summary of Demon and Deevil vulnerabilities.
- One Xiticix battle plan and who really pays the price.
- Plenty of guidelines, tables and rules to help you run it all.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Amy L. Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Mike Mumah, Apollo Okamura, Tanya Ramsey, Benjamin Rodriguez, and Kevin Siembieda.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Carl Gleba, Matthew Clements and others.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 889. Available now!
Hell Followed™ – Now Shipping!
A Dead Reign® Sourcebook – Do more than survive
“This book begins to redefine the zombie genre. It broadens the field of possibilities and expands upon the modern zombie mythos. It is full of twists and surprises I had never imagined. – Alex Marciniszyn, Editor
In the wake of the Zombie Apocalypse, survivors find themselves trapped in a living hell. As everyone struggles to survive against the ravenous dead, some rise up to be heroes fighting for those in need and against all manner of evil – living and dead.
Be more than a survivor. Accept the new world and do something about it.
- 11 New types of zombies, including the Armored Brute, Dead Mound Giant, Seeker and more.
- 7 New Apocalyptic Character Classes.
- Masked Lunatics – heroes or madmen?
- Cults, good and bad, plus other weirdness and dangers.
- 21 Disasters to complicate survival. Each described with damage stats, penalties and consequences. The most comprehensive information of this type ever presented! Blizzard, Earthquake, Hurricane, Tornado, Toxic Spill, Wildfire, and more.
- Government enclaves. Could the government or its military still exist? If so, where are they? What are they doing?
- 8 Government conspiracy theories. Each fuel for creating adventures and building different organizations.
- Tables for creating government enclaves and their purpose.
- Abandoned Emergency Relief Centers and the resources they may still have to offer survivors, if they can get to them. Random tables and ideas for adventure.
- Take your zombie campaign to the next level!
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Taylor White and Kevin Siembieda. The biggest Dead Reign® sourcebook yet. Adaptable to other Palladium settings.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 236. Available now!
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™
True Atlanteans are descendants from Earth’s past. The survivors of the sinking of Atlantis (really a dimensional mishap) and travelers of the Megaverse, wielders of Tattoo Magic and other lost mystic arts. Most people regard them as heroes, but are they? The Sunaj Assassins are mythic villains feared by all, yet they too are True Atlanteans who serve dark forces.
For the first time, much of the story behind True Atlanteans and their secrets are revealed.
- True Atlanteans revisited.
- Optional Atlantean character creation tables including clan heritage and other factors.
- Secrets of the stone pyramids, different types/purposes and powers.
- Many new magic tattoos, magic spells, weapons and armor.
- Atlantean hideouts and secret communities across the Megaverse.
- The Sunaj Assassins, their secrets, history and plans for the future.
- Atlantean Monster Hunter O.C.C., Atlantean Defender O.C.C. and much more. And this is just the tip of what this book contains.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 160-192 pages – $20.95-$24.95 retail – Cat. No. 890.
NEW! Rifts® Poker Deck One (Color) – available now
For the first time ever, Rifts® is captured in a deck of playing cards. Each card a powerful image. Perfect for playing cards, collecting, gifts and use as an Action Deck for Pinnacle’s Rifts® Savage Worlds game line.
Gen Con gamers went wild over the two Rifts® Poker Decks and you will too. Both contain iconic Rifts® artwork and characters, and look gorgeous. The color and design of both poker decks makes the artwork pop and a joy to use. Available now.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- 52 full color playing cards, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are magic. Clubs are D-Bees. Hearts are heroes. Spades are the Coalition States.
- Each card is a unique, color image. Artists include John Zeleznik, Scott Johnson, Kevin Long, David Dorman, Charles Walton II, Mark Evans, and others.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Ultimate Edition depicting a Ley Line Walker with an Alien Intelligence emerging from the Rift opening behind him, energy swirling. Art by Scott Johnson.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2575 – available now.
New! Rifts® Poker Deck Two (black & white illustrations) – available now
52 iconic images and characters by your favorite artists. This second deck of playing cards captures Rifts® in a different light. Each card features a different iconic, black and white illustration set in a color border of rippling magic energy from the Rifts. Illustrations are by a wide range of fan favorite artists. A fun and attractive item for playing cards, collecting, and other uses.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- Color border and suits.
- 52 playing cards featuring iconic illustrations, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are monsters. Clubs are heroes. Hearts are robots and power armor. Spades are the Coalition Army.
- Each card has a unique illustration of a famous Rifts® hero, monster, mech or agent of the Coalition. Artists include Kevin Long, Ramon K. Perez, Freddie Williams II, Michael Wilson, Jeffery Russell, Apollo Okamura, and others.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Psyscape™ depicting a beautiful female psychic warrior, triumphant over a robotic enemy. Art by John Zeleznik.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2576 – available now.
Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook – New, large format 8½ x 11 sourcebook – Now available!
Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook has been enlarged to the standard 8½ x 11 inch format and 160 pages. Artwork was given the deluxe treatment – large, clear, and detailed to go along with the wealth of information about the Second Robotech War, the Army of the Southern Cross, its combat forces, mecha, weapons, and vehicles. The same comprehensive treatment was given to the invading Robotech Masters.
Forget the corny drama, the emphasis of this sourcebook is on the Second Robotech War and the equipment on both sides. Making the Masters Saga a big mecha and equipment book that you will want in your collection. Did you know the Army of the Southern Cross used power armor and Battloids in addition to their famous mecha? You’ll find out all about it in this comprehensive 160 page sourcebook. Much of it described and statted out in an “official” capacity for the very first time in this sourcebook. Note: Only the size, size of artwork and layout has changed. The text and data are the same as the manga-sized edition, apart from eratta and minor additions.
- 40+ weapons; pistols, rifles, grenade launchers.
- 15 O.C.C.s and MOS skill packages for the 8 main branches of the ASC and the 7 Special Forces Divisions operating under the Tactical Corps.
- 14 ASC vehicles of the Army of the Southern Cross (ASC).
- ASC Tactical battle shields, jet packs and other gear.
- ASC Veritech Mecha including the Ajax, Logan, Spartas Hover Tank, Myrmidon Light Hover Tank.
- 6 ASC power armor suits.
- 4 ASC Battloids.
- The Golem Autonomous Patrol Robot.
- The Robotech Masters and their legions.
- 6 different Bioroids, as well as the Bioroid Terminator, the Bioroid Invid Fighter, hover sled & more.
- Tirolians, spacecraft and other gear and info.
- Cover by Apollo Okamura. Interior art by the Mannings and others.
- Written by Jason Marker.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 552. Available now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Robotech® is getting hotter and hotter. It is the Number One Anime on Crackle, the Robotech® movie from Sony Pictures sounds like it is going to be become a reality, more Robotech® licensed products are appearing, and Palladium is gearing up toward the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two and more Robotech® products. Ah, but the core game and expansion packs to get you started are available right now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces. Get yours now.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Core Box Set (Main Game) – 34 detailed game pieces – 53 game cards, 24 custom battle dice, decal sheets, rule book and more – $99.95 – Cat. No. 55100 – Available now.
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55201 – Available now.
- UEDF Tomahawk/Defender Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 – Cat. No. 55202 – Available now.
- UEDF Spartan/Phalanx Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 retail – Cat. No. 55203 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepods (4 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55401 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Artillery Battlepods (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55402 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Glaug Command (3 pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55403 – Available now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Convention Exclusives – now available to anyone
These dynamic pieces are available as a regular item in the Palladium store. They are powerful fun and only have 4-6 parts, so they are easy to put together. They look awesome on your shelf or in your game. Get yours while supplies last.
Cat. No. 56015 – $22.00 – Max Sterling’s Valkyrie Battloid
Cat. No. 56019 – $22.00 – Miriya in Super Valkyrie
Cat. No. 56020 – $22.00 – Breetai in Heavy Combat Armor
Cat. No. 56021 – $22.00 – Grell in Male Power Armor
© Copyright 2017 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.