Palladium Books® Weekly Update – Dec. 9, 2016
By Kevin Siembieda
Another busy week. In addition to shipping out Christmas Surprise package orders as fast as they come in, we have been working on several projects from Rifts® and Robotech® to The Rifter® #76 to ideas for Palladium Fantasy, and all kinds of things.
Hell Followed™ for Dead Reign® is available now! It just arrived in our warehouse as I was finishing this update. I’m holding it in my hands as I rewrite this, and it looks fantastic.
We have also been working on The Rifter® #76, which is another great issue full of fun source material and adventures for Heroes Unlimited™, Rifts®, Splicers® and more. It goes to the printer next week. Weapons and Castles of the Orient is already at the printer and other projects are well underway. The Glitter Boy miniatures are selling fast, so get your orders in before they are gone. Not sure if we’ll be making more in the future. And get your Christmas Surprise Package Orders in as soon as possible, especially if you want them before Christmas! Read on for more details and news.
SALE! A Happy Holiday Sale – Available NOW thru Midnight on Monday, December 12, 2016
Everyone liked the Black Friday sale so much, we thought we would repeat it with a little added spice. Enjoy.
Rifts® Ultimate Edition Core Rule Book – Cat. No. 800HC – $19.98 – Half off! Four days only. Sale ends on Monday night at Midnight.
The Rifter® #75 (contains the “official” Rifts® Primer and adventures, Splicers®, and Rifts® Savage Worlds® preview) – Cat. No. 175 – $6.98 – half off! Four days only.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Core Box – Cat. No. 55100 – $49.98 – Half off! Four days only.
Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Core Rule Book – Cat. No. 450 – $13.48 – Half off! Four days only.
Dead Reign® RPG – Core Rule Book – Cat. No. 230 – $11.48 – Half off! Four days only. Get it and Hell Followed™ to start a wild campaign set in the Zombie Apocalypse.
And do not forget the best sale a gamer could want, the Palladium Christmas Surprise Package, described below.
UPDATE: Christmas Surprise Packages – ONLY 2 weeks to Christmas
To make sure you get your Christmas Surprise Package in time for Christmas please get your orders in this weekend. The perfect gift for any gamer – or yourself. Two weeks till Christmas!
What is a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package? $90-$95 worth of Palladium RPG books (often $100 or more!) for only $45 plus shipping and handling.
And if you want the books signed, I, Kevin Siembieda, and available Palladium staff and freelancers are happy to sign EACH and every one of them. It is all our way of saying thank you to all of you for your support and kindness. Our goal is to put smiles on the faces of gamers around the world.
The perfect gamer gift for the holidays as well as upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, or filling in holes in your collection and trying new game settings. Have you been eyeballing Rifts® or Robotech®, or Dead Reign®, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, Splicers®, Nightbane®, Beyond the Supernatural™, After the Bomb®, or one of the other world settings? Well, this is the time to give it a try.
- Surprise Packages make great holiday gifts for the gamers in your life – Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the Winter Solstice, or you’re looking for a gift for a birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or any special occasion that falls between now and February, a Surprise Package is the ideal way to go for gamers. You get a ton of stuff on the cheap, you can get a bunch of autographs, and you look like you spent a fortune.
- Fill holes in your own collection.
- Try new game settings and receive cool stuff.
- Get autographs from the Palladium crew and available freelancers.
- Be surprised when the package arrives.
- All items selected and comments read by Santa Kevin, himself. Ho, ho, ho!
The best deal of the holidays! You are likely to pay $40 for just a single core rule book, but for $45 plus shipping, you can get 4-6 books in a Surprise Package, depending on their retail value. Or you can get that core rule book and 2-4 sourcebooks. And we will sign the books if you request it. How do you beat that? It is the best deal in gaming! Our way of giving back to the fans and making the holidays special for you.
Please spread the word to gamers everywhere. People only learn about the Palladium Christmas Surprise Package offer by word of mouth, The Rifter® and our website, so please post and spread the word everywhere. Seriously, post everywhere. The Grab Bags are a great way to try Robotech® RPG Tactics, Rifts® and any of our games. Let Savage Worlds gamers and others know about this great deal, too. Pick up one for yourself and for every gamer you know!
A long Wish List avoids delays. The Palladium Surprise Packages are designed to simulate the fun, joy and surprise of the Christmas Season of Giving. To do this, you submit a “Wish List” of 10-15 Palladium products (or more) FOR EACH Surprise Package you order. This list of 10-15 items for EACH Grab Bag is critical, because you will not know which items you’ll be getting. That makes it just like a Christmas gift because it is a surprise! Plus, Santa Kevin, who personally hand-picks every item for every Grab Bag, may toss in something extra like a limited edition print or T-shirt, or issue of The Rifter®, or something else he thinks you’ll enjoy.
Click here for more details and to place your order.
Surprise Package mitigates overseas shipping costs – it is like paying $5-$20 for shipping
The low cost of the Surprise Package mitigates the cost of shipping. It is, in effect, the equivalent of getting the books you want at retail, plus autographs, and paying the equivalent of only $5-$20 for overseas shipping!
How can that be? Well, if you factor in that you are getting say, $100 in product, but only paying $45 for them, and shipping is, say $60 or $70, that’s $105 or $115 total – which is like $5-$15 in shipping for $100+ worth of product. And I always load up foreign Surprise Packages, so make sure you send a long Wish List! Of course, the purchaser is responsible for any Customs fees, taxes and other fees, but since we are selling you a $45 Surprise Package (not $100+ in books) you should only pay on a $45 purchase.
MANY overseas customers take advantage of the Surprise Packages for this reason! And it is likely the ONLY way for you to get autographs. Give it a try, we don’t think you will be disappointed. This is the time for our friends and fans overseas to load up on the Palladium products they have been wanting! Enjoy. Please note that Palladium Books has NO control over the cost of shipping/postage, nor the brokerage fees, Customs charges or any other related fees charged by other countries. Within the USA, Media Mail is the least expensive method of shipping, but also the least reliable and slowest. To our Canadian customers, we have no idea why it costs so much to mail books and product to you. Game on.
Shipping guidelines for Christmas delivery – 2 weeks till Christmas Eve, December 24, 2016
IF YOU WANT YOUR ORDER or SURPRISE PACKAGE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS, YOU NEED TO ORDER IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS! In the USA, placing an order over the next 7 days guarantees Christmas Surprise Packages in time for Christmas. That gives you till December 16 to place your orders. But don’t wait – order this weekend!
Remember, Palladium needs a day or two to process and pack orders, and we cannot ship on the weekends. Make sure your address is complete (include Apt. Number) and your order is clear. And send a long Wish List.
- Media Mail, least expensive but risky. Place your order via Media Mail by December 12 and you should get your Surprise Package by Christmas without a problem. HOWEVER, Palladium will NOT guarantee any package shipped via Media Mail to arrive before Christmas. Use this method at your own risk. Note: If you want your 2016 Surprise Package quickly, DO NOT ship via Media Mail after December 12. Use UPS or Priority Mail. Rare books and one-of-a-kind items like original art, prints and gold editions CANNOT be replaced if lost or damaged in the mail. The risk and the loss is YOURS and the items will NOT be replaced.
- UPS Ground in the USA is 3-5 days delivery. Place your order by December 15 to guarantee Christmas delivery. Those of you who live east of the Mississippi River may have till December 19.
- Priority Mail in the USA – Place your order by December 18 (should be a bit cheaper than UPS 3-Day Select).
- UPS 3-Day Select in the USA – Place your order by December 19 for guaranteed Christmas delivery.
- UPS 2nd Day Air in the USA – Place your order by December 20.
- UPS Next Day Air in the USA – Place your order by December 21.
- Express Mail in the USA – Place your order by December 18.
- December 11 – to our friends in Canada and overseas – We suggest ordering no later than December 11, but we cannot guarantee delivery in time for Christmas. You should get it in time, but if there are delays at Customs, it might miss. Order sooner rather than later. Happy Holidays, one and all!
UPDATE: Hell Followed™ – Dead Reign® sourcebook – available now!
Hell Followed™ arrived in our warehouse a day early! It is available now, and shipping out as fast as we can process your orders. To get an idea of what this 160 page Dead Reign® sourcebook contains, see the free sneak preview available on DriveThruRPG.com.
Hell Followed™ takes the Dead Reign® setting to the next level with a number of characters and ideas (dead and alive) I don’t think have ever been done before in the zombie genre. Everyone who has seen the book is surprised and excited by it. Hell Followed™ is available for the Christmas Surprise Packages as of right now! Request the Dead Reign® RPG and the other zombie sourcebooks in your Christmas Surprise Package and see what you might get. This game line is fast, easy to play and fun as Hell. I recommend it highly.
Much of the Hell Followed™ and other Dead Reign® source material can be easily dropped into Heroes Unlimited™, After the Bomb®, Nightbane® (especially an alternate dimension or some portion of the Nightlands™) or Rifts®, and most of the disasters and zombies work well in the Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
UPDATE: Weapons and Castles of the Orient – For ALL game systems – at the printer
Weapons and Castles of the Orient – the fan fave, 48 page weapon reference book is at the printer and should be available by the end of next week also. Like all the books in the weapon series, the information is suitable for use in ALL game systems and is historically accurate. Weapons & Assassins, Exotic Weapons and European Castles are all coming back in print soon.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #76 – December release – another awesome issue
The “official” Elemental Primordial source material in The Rifter® #76 is fun and suitable for use in Rifts®, Phase World® and Palladium Fantasy RPG®, even Heroes Unlimited™. The Blood Diamonds Adventure and source material is written for Heroes Unlimited™ but is equally suitable for Ninjas & Superspies™, Nightbane® and even RECON® (with some modification). You already know the next chapter in the Splicers®: I am Legion™ adventure source material is going to be epic, plus there is a Rifts® setting, that cool Nick Bradshaw cover, news and if we can squeeze it in, some more source material based on the Bradshaw cover for Heroes Unlimited™. Another great issue. Still looking at the end of December for its release.
UPDATE: Rifts® Board Game from Rogue Heroes, LLC
The Rifts® board game coming from Rogue Heroes LLC (its Kickstarter should launch in March, 2017) is looking fantastic. We have been approving sculpts and card artwork over the last week, and are regularly impressed. All I can say is that game designer, Carmen Bellaire, and his sculptors and artists are knocking it out of the park. We don’t want to show too much before the Kickstarter, but Carmen said we could let you see one of the latest miniature sculpts, the Ley Line Walker. Nice.
UPDATE – Glitter Boy miniature – $20
Selling fast. Only something like 25 are still available. Also take a look at the rest of the Rifts® miniatures that are currently available. The SAMAS and Sky Cycles are especially attractive and fun to paint, as are all the sets and figures.
UPDATE: Rifts® CS Arsenal™ and The Disavowed™
We are working away on them, too. These two books are great stand-alone titles, fit with the Minion War™ and set up a big event for 2017.
UPDATE: Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™
More artwork came in this week and is looking good, more being assigned.
UPDATE: Rifts® Sovietski™
In final development.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ – 2017 releases
I have had a few good conversations with Harmony Gold USA over the last two weeks, as we start to move toward new Robotech® RPG and Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two releases for 2017. Harmony Gold approved our proposal and art concepts for the first RRT Scenario Book and our plans for the Ghost Fleet Saga™ series. The latter is being designed to create new RRT factions and a new location and time period to game in. It incorporates Shadow Technology and UEEF covert operations against the Regent, Invid, Inorganics, space pirates and renegade Zentraedi. This is a book we have been developing over the last year.
It is starting to look like our manufacturing plan to make Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two game pieces with much lower part counts is not going to pan out. We should know by the end of January, 2017. Very disappointing for us. We thought we had a huge surprise coming, but we are already making contingency plans for the 2017 release.
NEW on DriveThruRPG.com – Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Sourcebook One, Expanded and Revised – the FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, Rifts® Black Market™ and ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ cards available now
Rifts® Mechanoids® Sourcebook is now available in PDF. Other recent PDF products include the FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, Rifts® Sourcebook One (more than 100,000 copies sold!), Rifts® Black Market (one of our faves), Rifts® Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™, and so much more, are all available in PDF. You can also get ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game cards, Robotech® and Rifts® Paper Miniatures along with Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax Two, The Rifter® #1-69, Rifts® World Books 1-30 and many other Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane® and other game line titles. New Robotech® RPG Tactics™ material will be made available in the weeks ahead. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be getting added every week or two through the end of the year, so watch for them.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave 2 Paper Game Pieces, and all RRT game cards, join Rifts® Ultimate Edition and 160+ other PDF Palladium titles, RRT stuff, G.M. helper kits and free material on DriveThruRPG.com right now! More Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium game titles, paper miniatures and fun are coming to PDF in the weeks and months ahead. Watch for them.
Recent PDF titles include Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™ and Merc Ops™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, World Book 25: Rifts® China Two, and World Book 24: Rifts® China One, among many, many others. There are also previews of Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™, The Rifter® #73, Northern Gun 1 & 2, Lemuria, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms, Bizantium and many other Palladium titles. Check back every week to see which new PDFs of Rifts® World Books and other titles have been added!
In addition to the titles listed above, The Minion War™ series of books, the Rifts® Coalition Wars®/Tolkeen series, Chaos Earth® Resurrection, all of the Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse) titles, Splicers® RPG and most issues of The Rifter® are available NOW! So are first edition rules of the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and sourcebooks, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks, The Mechanoids®, and much more, available on DriveThruRPG.com.
Available right now:
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™ and Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 25: China Two, Rifts® World Book 24: China One, Rifts® World Book 23: Xiticix Invasion, Rifts® World Book 22: Free Quebec, Rifts® World Book 21: Splynn Dimensional Market, Rifts® World Book 20: Canada, Rifts® World Book 19: Australia, Rifts® World Book 18: Mystic Russia, Rifts® World Book 17: Warlords of Russia, Rifts® World Book 16: Federation of Magic, Rifts® World Book 15: Spirit West, Rifts® World Book 14: New West™, Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™, Rifts® World Book 12: Psyscape™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign™, Rifts® World Book 10: Juicer Uprising™, and Rifts® World Book 9: South America 2 along with World Books #1-8 and various other Rifts® titles.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™, Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ and Creatures of Chaos™ are all available now.
- Two free Chaos Earth® Resurrection previews and many other previews.
- Rifts® Coalition Wars®: Siege on Tolkeen series – all six titles.
- Rifts® The Minion War™ series – six current books – consisting of Dimension Book 10: Hades, Dimension Book 11: Dyval, Dimension Book 12: Dimensional Outbreak, HU2 adventure sourcebook: Armageddon Unlimited™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames available now! Suitable for ALL settings, including Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™ and The Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
- Dead Reign® RPG titles. The Zombie Apocalypse is yours to role-play with the Dead Reign® RPG. The core rule book and all sourcebooks are available now.
- The Rifter® issues #1-69.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – with more coming soon!
- FREE 12 highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- 160+ Palladium titles, plus G.M. kits, and more.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Palladium Garage Sale at Palladium Books, Westland, Michigan – Now thru December 21, 2016
If you are in the area and looking for Star Wars toys (including dozens of vintage items), Marvel Superheroes, TMNT, Spawn, Batman, Superman, Aliens, Robotech® and other toys, or Palladium Books products (regular price), swing by the office on weekdays between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM, Monday-Friday or Saturday after 3:00 PM. Available staff are happy to sign books, too. If you are in the area, come on down. 39074 Webb Court, Westland, MI 48185.
UPDATE: Palladium Collectibles Available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles Store
Alex and I continue to put up new material like the Hell Followed proofreader copy (signed), original artwork, and my personal toy collection: Marvel Superheroes, Spider-Man, X-Men, Batman, Spawn, and my massive Star Wars collection, including vintage Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi vehicles and action figures, and more recent Star Wars items too. Most are still in their original packaging. The store also offers more original Palladium Books artwork, out of print books, proofreader copies and other toys. Keep checking as we are adding new items every week, sometimes a few times a week. I have several new, iconic Kevin Long Rifts® illustrations to be offered. I just need to find the time to write the descriptions.
All sorts of Palladium collectibles, hardcovers (BTS, Lemuria, Rifts® Silver, RUE Gold, etc.), out-of-print titles, original artwork, and toys and items from my personal collection are on my ebay store. We add items on a regular basis and offer sales, so check it out from time to time. Includes one-of-a-kind original artwork, prints, Rifts® and Robotech® artwork by Kevin Long, me and others. There is also a range of limited editions, rare book titles and limited edition hardcovers, toys and more available with frequent new items added. Items include original art, out-of-print titles, redlined proofreader photocopies signed by me and the staff, signed manuscripts with editors’ corrections, some original art, hardcover books (including Rifts® Lemuria, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Megaverse® in Flames™, Beyond the Supernatural™ Gold, Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ Gold and Rifts® Ultimate Gold), hundreds of toys and action figures, all from my personal archives and collection. Take a look every weekend or two for new items added.
I will continue to pull things out of my personal collection and Palladium archives and make them available. A bunch of toys have already been added to my online store with more to come.
Fun at work
It has been a lot of work, but also a ton of fun since the last Weekly Update. The fun has been in the joy of the creative process and working with talented artists and writers. I think we are all excited about the progress of several upcoming projects; the work for The Rifter® #76 (another epic issue), Rifts® CS Arsenal™ and The Disavowed™ just being the most immediate. There are so many exciting things going on. In fact, ideas are flying for Robotech®, Rifts®, Splicers®, Dead Reign® and many, many other game lines. I have gotten in a lot of solid writing this week, and Chuck Walton, among others, has been drawing away and creating pure gold. CS Arsenal and The Disavowed are laying the groundwork for something that is going to surprise and wow a lot of people. So is Carmen Bellaire’s Rifts® board game.
A bit of fun away from work. Though I worked through the umpteenth weekend, Kathy and I squeezed in a little fun over the weekend. Our Halloween Haunt Club had a Christmas Dinner – Halloween themed, of course – and it was a great time. The food was delicious, Kathy won a raffle item she hoped for, we got a nice White elephant item too, and much to my surprise and delight, I won the costume contest! I dressed up as a demented Santa Claus with a giant, bloody sock filled with body parts, weapons and a bloody Teddy Bear. Oh, and a staff that cracked of thunder and lit up. The night was made all the more special and fun by hanging with Freddie Wrobleski, an old high school friend I had not seen in 40 years! And his Mom, who was a friend of my Mom, and his sisters, Linda and Karen. All wonderful people I was happy to spend time with. We had a lot of fun catching up and goofing around. What a nice evening. I gotta get out more often. Ah, but I have been back to the grind trying to bang out one book after another.
I thought the Surprise Package comments were an especially fun read this week, and there is at least one, small reveal in one of my responses. Don’t forget to place your orders for the Christmas Surprise Package and Hell Followed™. Game on!
– Santa Kevin, Publisher, Writer, Game Designer
Hell Followed™ – Now Shipping!
A Dead Reign® Sourcebook – Do more than survive
“This book begins to redefine the zombie genre. It broadens the field of possibilities and expands upon the modern zombie mythos. It is full of twists and surprises I had never imagined. – Alex Marciniszyn, Editor
In the wake of the Zombie Apocalypse, survivors find themselves trapped in a living hell. As everyone struggles to survive against the ravenous dead, some rise up to be heroes fighting for those in need and against all manner of evil – living and dead.
Be more than a survivor. Accept the new world and do something about it.
- 11 New types of zombies, including the Armored Brute, Dead Mound Giant, Seeker and more.
- 7 New Apocalyptic Character Classes.
- Masked Lunatics – heroes or madmen?
- Cults, good and bad, plus other weirdness and dangers.
- 21 Disasters to complicate survival. Each described with damage stats, penalties and consequences. The most comprehensive information of this type ever presented! Blizzard, Earthquake, Hurricane, Tornado, Toxic Spill, Wildfire, and more.
- Government enclaves. Could the government or its military still exist? If so, where are they? What are they doing?
- 8 Government conspiracy theories. Each fuel for creating adventures and building different organizations.
- Tables for creating government enclaves and their purpose.
- Abandoned Emergency Relief Centers and the resources they may still have to offer survivors, if they can get to them. Random tables and ideas for adventure.
- Take your zombie campaign to the next level!
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Taylor White and Kevin Siembieda. The biggest Dead Reign® sourcebook yet. Adaptable to other Palladium settings.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 236. Available now!
NEW! The Rifter® #76 – Ships December, 2016
The Rifter® #76 is filled with strange creatures, adventure and fun across the Megaverse® and multiple world settings.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. The focus of this issue is Rifts®, Splicers® and RPG advice. Don’t forget, unofficial material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #76 Highlights:
- Rifts®, Phase World®, and Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Elemental Primordials™, by Greg Diaczyk and Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. Elemental Primordials are something new in the Megaverse®. No one knows why they are appearing or whether that is good or bad. These new Elemental beings can be used as player characters or NPCs. Four Elemental Primordials and four riding animals from the Elemental Realms. Their very existence sparks potential storylines and adventure ideas. Get your first glimpse of them in The Rifter® #76.
- Rifts® Pecos Badlands Town – by Brett Caron. Thinking about doing some adventuring in the Rifts American Southwest? Mosey on over to Gohjjunk.
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview®. Get another look at what’s coming this winter.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Five, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure reaches a fever pitch as we near the conclusion. More secrets, danger and combat.
- Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies, Nightbane® – Blood Diamonds by Thomas Morrison presents adventure source material with a war-torn setting, story and NPCs in Africa. But it could be just the beginning of a globe spanning campaign.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Cover by Nicholas Bradshaw. Art by Walton, Dudley, and others.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 176. Ships end of December, 2016, in final production.
BACK IN PRINT: Weapons and Castles of the Orient™
– Compatible with ALL Game Systems – Ships December 15, 2016
Weapons and Castles of the Orient is a 48 page, comic book sized, lavishly illustrated guide to the major types of weapons, armor and castle fortifications of the East – Japan, China and Malaysia. Includes Samurai body armor, weapons, and several castles complete with floor plan diagrams. Chinese weapons and more. Back in print due to popular request.
- For use with ALL game systems.
- Written by Matthew Balent. Historically accurate.
- Cover by Scott Johnson. Interior art by Kucharski, Kwiatkowski and Siembieda.
- 48 pages – $9.95 retail – Cat. No. 404. Ships December 15, 2016. At the printer. Weapons & Assassins, Exotic Weapons, and European Castles are coming soon.
Surprise Package comments from fans like you
Every year there is a section where the customer can offer comments and suggestions with his or her Surprise Package order. Every year, in acknowledgment of our fans, and because they are fun to read, we offer a sampling in the Weekly Updates. Our heartfelt thanks to all of you who have stuck with Palladium through thick and thin. Keep those imaginations burning bright, have a joyous holiday season and game on.
You have no idea how much your comments and support mean to all of us. Everyone at Palladium enjoys reading your brief comments. They always brighten our day. Thank you. I have tried to write a short response [in brackets] when applicable.
E.C. in Caguas, Puerto Rico, writes: Your stuff is simply awesome.
[Ah, shucks, E.C., glad you think so. Enjoy. – KS]
E.C. in Great Falls, Montana, writes: I’m back! For the 10th time in a row.
[Happy to see you back, E.C. in Montana. I know you will love this Surprise Package. Happy holidays. – KS]
D.J. in Honolulu, Hawaii, writes: Favorites: Definitely Heroes Unlimited™. But I have fond memories of After the Bomb® and Robotech®.
[I have fond memories of those games too. Kevin Long and I had a blast playing Robotech® back in the day with Randi Cartier and others. Fun times. – KS]
D.H. in Central City, Nebraska, writes: Me and the kids love them all. Sunday morning is game day at our house. I thank you for providing the great products.
[Hey, D.H., I am so glad you and the kids enjoy our games so much. I think I have a lot of play-testing of games, myself, coming up in the near future. I hope you enjoy the Surprise Package. Game on. – KS]
C.P. in Chicago, Illinois, writes: Thanks for always offering such a great package at Christmas time. I look forward to it every year. I am happy to support a company that is so great to its longtime fans.
[Happy to do it, C.P. The Surprise Packages are part of the Palladium Christmas tradition. We love doing them as much as people like receiving them. Happy Holidays. – KS]
M.M. in Tustin, Michigan, writes: Love the game system. Would like to see a complete monster book for Rifts®. It would be nice to have a couple books on monsters.
[Hmmmm, M.M., funny you say that. Do you have a drone spying on us at the Palladium office? A Rifts® monster book, or two, is one of the things we are planning. – KS]
J.N. in Colorado Springs, Colorado, writes: I’m currently G.M.ing a Rifts® Minion War™ game. Loving it!
[Awesome, J.W. Wait till you see what’s coming in 2017. You’ll be right in the thick of things. – KS]
H.J. in Goshen, Kentucky, writes (in part): I love the games and only wish I had found out about Palladium Books when I was younger. I’m fascinated by the idea of the Splicers® game and already have the Splicers® core book along with The Rifter® issues ...
[I agree, H.J., Splicers® is a truly unique setting and type of character. We have big plans for the game line, so keep an eye out for things to come over the next few years. – KS]
M.S. in Deltona, Florida, writes: I still love this [the Grab Bags], though I am definitely running out of shelf space.
[That’s a good thing, M.S. I’ve got a zillion shelves of books. Happy holidays. – KS]
M.C. in Overland Park, Kansas, writes (in part): I get this [a X-Mas Surprise Package] for my husband every year, since the first year you offered it. So if you can find anything to make this year extra special, I’d really appreciate it!
Thanks bunches, Happy Holidays and that’s for all you do to create a world of escape for us that we really enjoy!
[I loved all your comments, M.C., thanks for making me smile more than once. I figured since your hubby gets a Grab Bag every year since day one, I’m not blowing the surprise if he should read this. I did try to make this Surprise Package extra special. I hope he enjoys it. Happy Holidays and keep those wonderful imaginations burning bright.
D.J. in Honolulu, Hawaii, also writes: Hello, I have already received one X-Mas Surprise Package for this season, but was so impressed with the content and selection I had to get another one. I now have hours and hours of inspiration for the group’s games, although I’m always interested in more new content.
From my other order, I had selected the autographs as a “why not?” thing. However, having gotten the books, those signatures really do make the books feel more special and personalized. I want to thank you and all the staff for taking the time to do this for everyone.
[Hey, D.J., glad you enjoyed the first Surprise Package enough to order a second. I hope you like it just as much. We sign a lot of books every Christmas season, for sure. As a fan boy myself, I know what signed books mean to people. I treasure mine. Happy to do it. Enjoy and game on! – KS]
J.H. in Nolanvile, Texas, writes: Husband loves your games and has many different game books. He has been playing table top games over 25 years. Would appreciate a good selection to wrap up for his Christmas presents. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
[You’ve got it, J.H., I think you’ll like everything we sent. Merry Christmas to you and your family. – KS]
M.H. in Natchez, Missouri, writes: Hello! I used to play Rifts® many years ago, and I still collect the books because I enjoy reading and experiencing your worlds. Thank you for all you do.
[High praise, M.H., thank you. I think the love and fun we put into our books shows, and keeps them fun and exciting to read even if you don’t play. I hope you continue to enjoy them for years to come. Wait till you see what’s coming in 2017. Keep that imagination burning bright. – KS]
B.B. in Fargo, North Dakota, writes: Please thank Chuck for the drawing he did in the copy of Rifts® Lemuria [in my Grab Bag last time]. That was a great book and I’m still reading it. Another great surprise. Going to see about grabbing some more Rifts® World Books or some Nightbane® books I don’t have yet. I hope everyone at Palladium had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
[We did, B.B., thank you. I hope yours was wonderful as well, and that the holidays bring you nothing but joy. Including that Surprise Package. Game on. – KS]
B.L. in Watertown, Massachusetts, writes: Wishing you all a great holiday season! I’m looking forward to seeing what you guys release next year. Can’t wait!
[I can’t wait either, B.L. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all appear, finished and awesome right now. If all goes well, we are going to blow some minds. Happy Holidays to you and yours. And here is to looking forward to a truly awesome New Year. – KS]
What is a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package?
A bargain and fun for you, and our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans. We love delivering a little Christmas cheer and putting smiles on the faces of some big kids around the world. For you, it is a great way to get presents for your gaming pals, fill holes in your collection, or try new games and settings. For us, it’s being Santa Claus to the greatest fans on the planet.
$90-$100 (or more!) worth of Palladium Books products for only $45 plus shipping and handling. You are guaranteed to get an absolute minimum of ninety dollars ($90) retail value in your Surprise Package. Most of the time you get $92-$96, often more! Santa Kevin likes to make gamers squeal with delight and often packs $96-$105 worth of goodies into many Surprise Packages.
It’s a surprise package because you never know exactly what you’re going to get or who will sign your books. We try to include many of the items on your “wish list,” but we will surprise you with stuff you are not expecting. Things like a special print(s), or issues of The Rifter®, or a Palladium RPG or sourcebook(s), special edition comic book, or other items that we think you might enjoy. Plus you can ask for unusual items, or special gold editions, art prints, and maybe even some original art. All items are hand-picked by Kevin Siembieda from YOUR “wish list.” ALL with autographs IF you request them. For many of you, this is the only way to get autographs from Palladium’s staff, artists and writers! And you can order right now!
Your “Wish List” – The Palladium Surprise Packages are designed to simulate the fun, joy and surprise of the Christmas Season of Giving. To do this, you submit a list of 10-15 Palladium products (or more) FOR EACH Surprise Package you order. This list of 10-15 items for EACH Grab Bag is critical, because you will not know which items you’ll be getting. That makes it just like a Christmas gift because it’s a surprise! Plus, Santa Kevin, who personally hand-picks every item for every Grab Bag, may toss in something extra like a limited edition print or T-shirt, or issue of The Rifter®, or something else he thinks you’ll enjoy.
Available now! You can order right now thru December 24, 2016. And Christmas Surprise Packages are not just for Christmas. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the Winter Solstice, or you’re looking for a gift for a birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or any special occasion that falls between now and February, a Surprise Package may be the ideal way to go. You get a ton of stuff on the cheap, you can get a bunch of autographs, and you look like you spent a fortune. Offer ends December 24, 2016.
Click here for more details and to place your order.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Convention Exclusives – now available to anyone
These dynamic pieces are available as a regular item in the Palladium store. They are powerful fun and only have 4-6 parts, so they are easy to put together. They look awesome on your shelf or in your game. Get yours while supplies last.
Cat. No. 56015 – $22.00 – Max Sterling’s Valkyrie Battloid
Cat. No. 56019 – $22.00 – Miriya in Super Valkyrie
Cat. No. 56020 – $22.00 – Breetai in Heavy Combat Armor
Cat. No. 56021 – $22.00 – Grell in Male Power Armor
BACK IN STOCK: Rifts® Glitter Boy miniature
The Glitter Boy miniature has always been the most popular of the Rifts® miniatures and is available again, while supplies last. Fewer than 50 are currently available.
The Glitter Boy is one in a line of 40+ Rifts® miniatures. These items are likely to be phased out after the release of the Rifts® Board Game being produced by Rogue Heroes, LLC. So get them while they are still available. The SAMAS and Sky Cycles are especially attractive and fun to paint, as are all the individual figures.
- Cat. No. 56021 – $20.00 – Rifts® Glitter Boy
NEW! The Rifter® #75 – Available now!
The Rifter® #75 is shipping now!
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters alike – but his issue is especially packed with material for building and running adventures, and discovering – or rediscovering – the joy of role-playing games. Everyone should get this issue.
Rifter® #75 Highlights:
- Rifts® Primer – G.M. and Player Tips, and a Rifts® Adventure, by Carl Gleba and Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. The Rifts® Primer is jam-packed with G.M. advice, player tips, personal experiences, and examples of game play, explanation of rules, a step by step outline for creating your own adventures, and two adventures to get you started. The sample adventure is written in such a way that new players who have never played Rifts®, or are completely unfamiliar with the Palladium game system, can run it with just the information presented in this article! New Game Masters and experienced G.M.s alike will enjoy the discussion about the art of role-playing and being a Game Master.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Four, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure continues as Legion reveals part of her sinister plans to your heroes which brings this adventure to a fever pitch. Your heroes must make difficult decisions and must find a way to stop her and her array of deadly machines. Plenty of psychological and horrific terrors to face. Includes a horrifying new machine and more. Do not miss this new chapter as heroes fight against Legion and her army of deadly machines.
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview®. Get a look at the cool Rifts® RPG that uses Savage Worlds® rules. The game was a smash Kickstarter hit, and will be arriving on store shelves in the beginning of 2017.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by Garrie Gastonny and Chris Bivins (Rifts® Savage Worlds).
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 175. Now available!
NEW! Rifts® Poker Deck One (Color) – available now
For the first time ever, Rifts® is captured in a deck of playing cards. Each card a powerful image. Perfect for playing cards, collecting, gifts and use as an Action Deck for Pinnacle’s Rifts® Savage Worlds game line.
Gen Con gamers went wild over the two Rifts® Poker Decks and you will too. Both contain iconic Rifts® artwork and characters, and look gorgeous. The color and design of both poker decks makes the artwork pop and a joy to use. Available now.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- 52 full color playing cards, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are magic. Clubs are D-Bees. Hearts are heroes. Spades are the Coalition States.
- Each card is a unique, color image. Artists include John Zeleznik, Scott Johnson, Kevin Long, David Dorman, Charles Walton II, Mark Evans, and others.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Ultimate Edition depicting a Ley Line Walker with an Alien Intelligence emerging from the Rift opening behind him, energy swirling. Art by Scott Johnson.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2575 – available now.
New! Rifts® Poker Deck Two (black & white illustrations) – available now
52 iconic images and characters by your favorite artists. This second deck of playing cards captures Rifts® in a different light. Each card features a different iconic, black and white illustration set in a color border of rippling magic energy from the Rifts. Illustrations are by a wide range of fan favorite artists. A fun and attractive item for playing cards, collecting, and other uses.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- Color border and suits.
- 52 playing cards featuring iconic illustrations, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are monsters. Clubs are heroes. Hearts are robots and power armor. Spades are the Coalition Army.
- Each card has a unique illustration of a famous Rifts® hero, monster, mech or agent of the Coalition. Artists include Kevin Long, Ramon K. Perez, Freddie Williams II, Michael Wilson, Jeffery Russell, Apollo Okamura, and others.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Psyscape™ depicting a beautiful female psychic warrior, triumphant over a robotic enemy. Art by John Zeleznik.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2576 – available now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Robotech® is getting hotter and hotter. It is the Number One Anime on Crackle, the Robotech® movie from Sony Pictures sounds like it is going to be become a reality, more Robotech® licensed products are appearing, and Palladium is gearing up toward the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two and more Robotech® products. Ah, but the core game and expansion packs to get you started are available right now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces. Get yours now.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Core Box Set (Main Game) – 34 detailed game pieces – 53 game cards, 24 custom battle dice, decal sheets, rule book and more – $99.95 – Cat. No. 55100 – Available now.
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55201 – Available now.
- UEDF Tomahawk/Defender Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 – Cat. No. 55202 – Available now.
- UEDF Spartan/Phalanx Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 retail – Cat. No. 55203 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepods (4 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55401 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Artillery Battlepods (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55402 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Glaug Command (3 pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55403 – Available now.
NEW! Secrets of the Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal Sourcebook
The name, CS Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal says it all. New Coalition armor, power armor, robots, combat vehicles, and related material.
- New CS gear and weapons
- New CS SAMAS and power armor.
- New CS robots and combat vehicles.
- More ways to upgrade and improve your characters.
- More secrets and information about the Coalition States.
- Wild adventure opportunities, fun and more.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Amy L. Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Apollo Okamura, Benjamin Rodriguez, and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Carl Gleba, Matthew Clements and others.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 893. In final production.
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™
True Atlanteans are descendants from Earth’s past. The survivors of the sinking of Atlantis (really a dimensional mishap) and travelers of the Megaverse, wielders of Tattoo Magic and other lost mystic arts. Most people regard them as heroes, but are they? The Sunaj Assassins are mythic villains feared by all, yet they too are True Atlanteans who serve dark forces.
For the first time, much of the story behind True Atlanteans and their secrets are revealed.
- True Atlanteans revisited.
- Optional Atlantean character creation tables including clan heritage and other factors.
- Secrets of the stone pyramids, different types/purposes and powers.
- Many new magic tattoos, magic spells, weapons and armor.
- Atlantean hideouts and secret communities across the Megaverse.
- The Sunaj Assassins, their secrets, history and plans for the future.
- Atlantean Monster Hunter O.C.C., Atlantean Defender O.C.C. and much more. And this is just the tip of what this book contains.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 160-192 pages – $20.95-$24.95 retail – Cat. No. 890.
Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States: The Disavowed™
“Desperate times require desperate measures. War has nothing to do with morality or justice. It’s all about winning or dying. We cannot bind our hands with high ideals, even our own, or worry about the laws of renegade nations or the rights of alien people. We must fight fire with fire. And you are the match.” – Colonel Lyboc addressing a Disavowed team
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 892.
NEW! Rifts® Haunted Tech™
The Republicans decide to make their move while Archie Three is waging his own shadow war against the demonic invaders. The result unleashes a menace Archie has kept contained and locked away for 300 years. And he is not happy about it.
- Haunted Technology.
- New weapons and gear.
- More secrets and information about the Republicans.
- More insane adventure opportunities, strangeness and fun.
- The new rules, powers and abilities for Haunted Tech will blow your mind.
- Haunted Tech gives new meaning to “ghost in the machine.” But are they a godsend or a Pandora’s Box of new dangers?
- The Republicans reveal themselves and take action! Yes, that means Chaos Earth® NEMA O.C.C.s, robots and technology in Rifts® Earth.
- Archie Three takes action behind the scenes, in a big way.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Benjamin Rodriguez, and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda with help from Charles Walton II.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 894.
Garden of the Gods™ – a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook
This has been a secret project of Kevin Siembieda’s that he has been plotting and writing in what little spare time he has. The Garden of the Gods is said to be a holy place watched over and even frequented by the avatars of the gods. According to legend, the god may visit heroes and followers in dreams or in person by an avatar of the god, to be given guidance, inspiration, heroic quests, and gifts of knowledge and magic. More details about this title will follow.
- The Garden of the Gods described in detail.
- Godly insight and visitations.
- Gifts of magic and knowledge.
- Sanctuary and more.
- The Black Pit, a place of evil and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden or a trick of the Old Ones?
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail. Cat. No. 475.
Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook: First Responders
The Great Cataclysm has devastated civilization, but humanity fights for survival. The struggles of civilian law enforcement, fire and rescue, and everyday men and women are some of the most epic tales to be told in a world gone to hell. They fight monsters, aliens, the paranormal, the elements, and each other, all with the hope of reclaiming their lives from the Chaos.
- New D-Bees and monsters from the Rifts.
- First Responder O.C.C.s, skills and special equipment.
- New “average citizen” Occupational Character Classes (O.C.C.s).
- New equipment for NEMA “Roscoes” and other emergency personnel.
- Notable rescue vehicles, robot drones, and technology.
- Source information and stats for common Golden Age technology (weapons, vehicles, medical tech, etc.).
- Apocalypse Plagues brought from other worlds to Chaos Earth.
- Adventure ideas and more.
- Written by Jason Richards. Additional text by Clements & Siembieda.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 665.
BACK in STOCK: After the Bomb® RPG
– Stand alone game and suitable for Heroes Unlimited™ RPG
Ever wonder what it would be like to play an intelligent, humanoid eagle? What about a sword wielding turtle or ninja rodent, or heroic wolfman, or a flying pig? In After the Bomb® you can turn a mouse into the size of a gorilla, or keep him small and sneaky, but with special animal powers, psychic abilities and human speech and intelligence. Or create that winged humanoid eagle who preys upon criminals. Or maybe that giant hamster, let alone mutant lion or tiger, is an animalistic brute who hunts other mutants (humans and animals!) and feasts upon them like a monstrous predator. The choices are yours.
After the Bomb® lets you mutate any animal you can think of, into a heroic crime-fighter set in our modern world or a mutant animal survivor of post-apocalyptic Earth — think Planet of the Apes on steroids. An environment where humans struggle to survive in a devastated (nuked?) world, and intelligent mutant animals appear to be the inheritors of the planet. Fun. Wild. Imaginative stories await.
The After the Bomb® RPG and its future world setting is one of the late, great, Erick Wujcik’s most fun and lasting creations. Play it as a stand-alone game or use AtB as a resource to create mutant animals that can be dropped into your Heroes Unlimited™ game, Aliens Unlimited™, Rifts®, Phase World®, Robotech® or just about any game setting. Play them as mutant animals or aliens from another world, heroes or villains, victims and fugitives, but get After the Bomb® because its mutant creations can fit many roles and are a blast to play in any setting.
- 100+ intelligent mutant animals already described, statted and ready for you to play.
- Mutant animal creation rules that lets you turn ANY animal into a mutant with human intelligence, a humanoid body (or not), and super animal powers and/or animal psionics.
- Mutant humans who sacrifice their humanity for super abilities.
- The blasted, post-apocalyptic setting and villains.
- Six post-apocalyptic After the Bomb® adventures.
- A complete role-playing game with core rules, skills, weapons and equipment, apocalyptic world setting and playing tips.
- Suitable for use with the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and other RPG settings.
- Art by Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, Jim Lawson, Ramon K. Perez, Freddie Williams II, Tyler Walpole and others.
- Cover by Scott Johnson.
- Written by Erick Wujcik.
- 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 503. Back in print.
Heroes Unlimited™ RPG – Reminder
Want to play superhumans and caped heroes, mutants and aliens, power armor clad champions and super soldiers? The Heroes Unlimited™ RPG lets you create them all and more.
The game is called Heroes Unlimited™ because it enables you to create every type of superhuman and comic book hero you can imagine. Bring your favorite comic book heroes to life or create an entirely hero of you own design. Then weave adventure adventures set in our modern world but one where superhumans, heroes and villains make our world even more exciting and dangerous. If you know and love comic books, you know what happens next.
A complete game, all you need to get started is this 352 page rule book, a few friends, dice and an imagination. With several sourcebooks back in stock, and comic book heroes the rage in film and TV, we thought we would remind people about just how awesome the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG really is. Order yours today.
- 101 super abilities. And many have a variety of sub-powers within them, plus bonuses and special combat capabilities.
- 100+ magic spells plus enchanted weapons and objects.
- Wizards and those enchanted and empowered by magic.
- 72 psychic powers.
- Mutants with super abilities and mutant animals.
- Mega-Heroes and immortals.
- Bionic and power armor creation rules.
- Robots and super-vehicle creation rules.
- Super-Soldiers and martial arts masters.
- Cover by comic book legend, Jim Steranko.
- Art by Ramon K. Perez, Paulo Parente, Mike Gustovich, Kevin Long and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 352 pages for a complete RPG – $26.95 retail – Cat. No. 500.
Palladium PDF Books – download from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made hundreds of PDF products available for digital download from DriveThruRPG.com, as well as Fantasy Paper Miniatures, Game Master resources and other good things with more to come. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include:
- Splicers® RPG
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Resurrection, with all other Chaos Earth® titles to be added in the next week or two.
- Rifts® RPG, First Edition
- Rifts® Coalition Wars series, the Siege on Tolkeen (all).
- Rifts® Minion War Crossover series (all to date).
- Rifts® World Books 1-32 with more coming soon.
- Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and other Rifts® titles.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG and Boxed Nightmares™, 1st Edition rules.
- Dead Reign® RPG (all titles) – The Zombie Apocalypse.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-69 with more coming.
- The Best of The Rifter®
- Palladium Weapon Book Series
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- FREE highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – and more coming soon!
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming.
- Game Master kits and other resources.
- 120+ Palladium titles and more, with many more books to come.
- Go to DriveThruRPG.com to see the full selection. But come back every month to see what new books have been added. We are planning to do a lot.
© Copyright 2016 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.