the bests ships in Aliens unlimited:Galaxy guide?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

the bests ships in Aliens unlimited:Galaxy guide?

Post by gaby »

Tell me What ships in Aliens unlimited:Galaxy guide you think are the Best?

Also What power blocs in Aliens unlimited:Galaxy Guide can match the CCW and TGE?
Uncle Servo
Champion

Re: the bests ships in Aliens unlimited:Galaxy guide?

Post by Uncle Servo »

gaby wrote:Tell me What ships in Aliens unlimited:Galaxy guide you think are the Best?

Well that kinda depends on what you mean by "the best." Are you talking about speed, firepower, durability, size, or simply the best overall choice for a starting PC or group?

Also, that may be a question better suited to be asked in the HU section...

gaby wrote:Also What power blocs in Aliens unlimited:Galaxy Guide can match the CCW and TGE?

p. 50 of the Phase World Sourcebook goes into detail on using the original AU in Phase World with the various power blocs therein... so I'd say take the comparisons to the organizations in AUGG vs AU and extrapolate from there. For instance, how well Group A matches up against the Atorians in AU/AUGG will probably be pretty much the same in the Phase World setting.

The key here though is how you play the Atorians in Phase World according to the PW Sourcebook -- either as a TGE minion race or as a rising independent force. As they go, everybody else goes.
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
gaby
Knight

Post by gaby »

O.K lets say best in each.

Best in Speed?

best in firepower?

best in durability?

best overall for a starting Pc or group?
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Post by Greyaxe »

gaby wrote:O.K lets say best in each.

Best in Speed? Doombringer

best in firepower? Doombringer

best in durability? Doombringer

best overall for a starting Pc or group? Not a doombringer.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Aramanthus
Monk

Post by Aramanthus »

I supposed you could always take a smuggler ship from the Phase world book and let them modify it using the material from Rifter #34. I agree with Greyaxe about his choices for the best ships from Phase World too. That is until Braden's Fleets of the Three Galaxies comes out. Of course you are asking about official ships Gaby. Right?
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
gaby
Knight

Post by gaby »

Yes,Aramanthus.
it,s only the ships from Aliens Unlimited and Aliens Unlimited:Galaxy guide.
Aramanthus
Monk

Post by Aramanthus »

But this particular thread doesn't really belong on this particular area of the forum! Those are for an SDC system of hero part of Palladium books! Not the MDC line of books which make up Phase World! So my comments were perfectly correct in their being here. This is an MDC area of the forums! Please post your thread in the appropriate area if you expect SDC answers. The ships from that particluar book wouldn't stand a chance against an MDC vehicles from Phase World!

Sorry for sounding like I snapped at you Gaby, but it was in response to your snapping at me.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
NMI
OLD ONE

Post by NMI »

Moved to appropriate forum.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”