09 open house tribute to erick

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Scrud
Explorer
Comment: Truth is subjective, which is the very reason I must rely on you to make the right choice.
Location: Alone pondering whether or not I'm a Dopplaganger or not, whether or not I'm doing the right thing

Re: 09 open house tribute to erick

Unread post by Scrud »

Sounds great might be a good way to wrap-up on sunday.
-Floops of the Megaverse beware, Scrud the Flooper Slayer is on the Prowl

Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

I talked to Kev about an idea I had to honor Erick. I am still a bit undecided about it, but I know he and Hilden liked the idea... we'll see.

Oh, and I wish I'd gotten more of a chance to meet you Adam, you seem like a pretty cool cat. Ah well, I'll be at the Open House, I'll have to try and catch you there. :)
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Savage wrote:I wouldnt miss it for the world

gen con did the moment of silence for gary gygax, i think one for erick should have been done as well, 2 amazing people in one year

Did you notice the "4th Edition Killed Gary Gygax" shirts?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

bob the desolate one wrote:I think there should maybe be a TMNT and other strangeness game should be run in his honor just putting it out there.

TMNT was my first palladium system,, sad he's gone...
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.

Return to “Palladium Open House”