Open House 09: Who's coming?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Open House 09: Who's coming?

Unread post by rat_bastard »

I'll be there, and I will be starting what I hope will be a long tradition of hosting a Home brew beer party at the hotel.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Mierin
D-Bee

Re: Open House 09: Who's coming?

Unread post by Mierin »

I'm planning on going. I'm excited as this is the first Open House and first RPG convention I've ever gone to. :-)
"They say that all the world is a stage. But obviously the play is unrehearsed and everyone is adlibbing their lines! Maybe that's why it's so hard to figure out if we're in a tragedy or a farce. We need more special effects and dance numbers." -- Calvin & Hobbes
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

I will definately be there on the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

However, I'm yet undecided about the VIP Thursday. If I do decide to go for all 4 days, I will arrange to run an at-the-hotel game for those who arrive in town that night, but do not have tickets to the big event (just like I did last year, where a lucky group got to play-test Thundercloud Galaxy!)
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

sadly, as much as i would love to attend, the open house occurs (like it has every other time.. :-? ) before Finals at my college. in fact, this time it is two weeks before, instead of just the week before... so sadly, i cannot attend.

there is no way i could get time off from classes, travel up to PB from oklahoma, and return three days later, during the busiest part of the semester.

sigh. but i'll be there in spirit guys. just like every year. and maybe i'll get lucky in '10.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
mumah
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Attacking gazeebos since 1883!

Unread post by mumah »

I will also be attending. At OH07, I made the mistake of visiting old friends rather than attending the VIP event. I shall not make that mistake this year. I will attend and allow the attendees to be responsible for my hangover, rather than old roommates! :twisted:
"I remember your work." -Amy "The Unicorn" Ashbaugh
"What a talented schmoe." -Brian Manning
"Someday I'll be half as cool as Mumah." -Brian Manning
"Apollo Okamura drove here across the Atlantic from Japan." -Sarah Aten
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Just purchased my VIP ticket, but held off on the weekend for now. Have to still figure that out yet.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

VIP tix...check!
Weekend badge...check!
Hotel room...check!
Bedbug repellant...uh...check!

Actually, this year's hotel does look nicer in the pics I have seen. I am so glad we are getting the 24/7 gaming rooms!!
Scrud
Explorer
Comment: Truth is subjective, which is the very reason I must rely on you to make the right choice.
Location: Alone pondering whether or not I'm a Dopplaganger or not, whether or not I'm doing the right thing

Unread post by Scrud »

I'm curios I have my V.I.P. and my weekend pass, but I got my weekend pass before the 2 day weekend became a 3 day weekend. Am I still good for Friday or do I need to purchase that ticket as well. :ugh:
-Floops of the Megaverse beware, Scrud the Flooper Slayer is on the Prowl

Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

Diane and I will be there for the entire time VIP until near the bitter end. Can't wait to see everyone, run some games, and take in the wonder that is the new warehouse!
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Scrud wrote:I'm curios I have my V.I.P. and my weekend pass, but I got my weekend pass before the 2 day weekend became a 3 day weekend. Am I still good for Friday or do I need to purchase that ticket as well. :ugh:

You should get an automatic upgrade if you bought your weekend pass prior to the announcement of the three day weekend.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=93906

Kevin wrote:A note to the people who ordered the “Open House Weekend” when it was only Saturday and Sunday.

Those of you who ordered the Weekend Pass for the 2009 Open House BEFORE we added the extra day of gaming (Friday), you do NOT have to order Friday separately.

We appreciate you Early Birds and are happy to include Friday as part of your “Weekend Pass” at no extra charge. Note: This applies only to the 35-40 people who purchased the 2009 Open House Weekend months ago – before we announced the 3-Day Weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

I'll be there, but unfortunately without my lovely wife, as the Open House is during the school year.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Nowhere65
Wanderer

Unread post by Nowhere65 »

I will be there come hell or high water.

I've got the ticket for the VIP Night and the three day pass (Looks like I was one of those 35-40 that signed up early).

Hotel reservation is made and I've been looking at airfare all night. I think I've even settled on a flight that will let me stay until the end.

Airfare is a killer though, but unless you've got buddies to ride along and some extra days to travel, its better than driving.

Man, I'm so excited about this, you'd think it was this weekend.
At least Christmas is between now and then. And the chance for some gift cash will increase the fun. Provided I can save it for the trip. That and we still got 10 months to save up as well.

As for the Hotel. Here's what I found;

http://www.comfortinn.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=MI721
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Nowhere65 wrote:I will be there come hell or high water.

I've got the ticket for the VIP Night and the three day pass (Looks like I was one of those 35-40 that signed up early).

Hotel reservation is made and I've been looking at airfare all night. I think I've even settled on a flight that will let me stay until the end.

Airfare is a killer though, but unless you've got buddies to ride along and some extra days to travel, its better than driving.

Man, I'm so excited about this, you'd think it was this weekend.
At least Christmas is between now and then. And the chance for some gift cash will increase the fun. Provided I can save it for the trip. That and we still got 10 months to save up as well.

As for the Hotel. Here's what I found;

http://www.comfortinn.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=MI721

Was that one of the hotels suggested by Palladium or did you find that on your own?
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Nowhere65
Wanderer

This is the Hotel recomended by Palladium at the moment;

Comfort Inn Plymouth Clocktower
40455 Ann Arbor Road (right off of I-275)
Plymouth, MI 48170
734-455-8100 reservations

I just did a search for the hotel and found their website.
Last edited by Nowhere65 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

When you call the hotel, make sure you mention Palladium Books so you can get the discounted rate of $70/night. I did a double check with my AAA rate and the PB rate is much lower so they negotiated a great deal for us.

You can book your room without paying a holding fee so book early or they are going to be sold out before much longer!
Danger
Champion

Unread post by Danger »

Got my room reservation set up earlier this evening. :D
Scrud
Explorer
Comment: Truth is subjective, which is the very reason I must rely on you to make the right choice.
Location: Alone pondering whether or not I'm a Dopplaganger or not, whether or not I'm doing the right thing

Unread post by Scrud »

Got my V.I.P.
Got my Weekend Pass
Got my Room
Got my 3 best rollplaying buddies
Gotta say I can't wait for the open house :-D
-Floops of the Megaverse beware, Scrud the Flooper Slayer is on the Prowl

Rimdall
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Rimdall »

Everything is lined up - room, passes, all the good stuff. Now I just need to get the games I hope to run put together. Yee-ha!
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

gmask1 wrote:Not this time unfortunately. Two OH's in two years was pushing every limit I had; three US trips in four years is too much. I'm glad I got to the first two OH's, and I hope everybody has a fantastic time!

It won't be the same without you, man. Here's hoping your next trip comes sooner rather than later. :)

As for me, well just look at the press releases. I'm on the list of attendees, so I'd better be there. :lol:
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

ghost_prime wrote:I'll be there, I just discovered that for once I won't be deployed to Iraq during that period, for once I get to GO!!!!! I went on to my email to find out what I needed to do to go to both the VIP night and the open house...and found out the VIP night is full.

Well, look on the bright side: with the days extended, you two will at least get a full weekend of Palladium goodness! Oh, and make sure to seek me out at some point over the weekend, as I'd like to shake your hand at the very least for serving. :)
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

I'll be there, but the bad news for all of you is that I'll not be bringing the Altaran with me. I still need to talk to a High Lord about hunting down runaway slaves.....

I'll be running games and once again, there will be a Rifts CCG Tournament! Perhaps Greenie will be attending to defend her Championship from last year.
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Mierin wrote:I'm planning on going. I'm excited as this is the first Open House and first RPG convention I've ever gone to. :-)

I'll see you there, sister!

ExplorersUnlimited.com will be there in force!
ImageImageImage
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

The Game Master wrote:
Mierin wrote:I'm planning on going. I'm excited as this is the first Open House and first RPG convention I've ever gone to. :-)

I'll see you there, sister!

ExplorersUnlimited.com will be there in force!

And they are fun to game with!

GM, are you going to run a game this year there?
~Xar~

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I will be there!
Me and Reelman have a treat in store for players this year.
Stay tuned...
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer

Mr. Deific NMI wrote:I will be there!
Stay tuned...

I call a reserved spot for the 'other' side, which I think may be Jeff's doing.

And since we are talking about prospective games we will be running, I'm throwing out the big daddy, so crazy I had both Marker and Brown call me a madman but still want to see it happen, game for the Open House.

A Megaversial B.Y.O.C.: Any Character, Any Palladium Game, Any Level, for a jaunt through the Megaverse. What will be the story? Hell, I don't even know yet, but I'll find a way to make it work. Only catch, must be BOOK LEGAL (and no-quasi-legal with some stretching, it must be clear cut legal. So no Mega Juicer/Apok/Cosmo-Knights [which really ends up as a Cosmo-Knight with a Demon Mask]) And for those interested but who may not know me, those who are the most powerful will generally find themselves to be the least having fun.
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

A Megaversial B.Y.O.C.: Any Character, Any Palladium Game, Any Level, for a jaunt through the Megaverse. What will be the story? Hell, I don't even know yet, but I'll find a way to make it work. Only catch, must be BOOK LEGAL (and no-quasi-legal with some stretching, it must be clear cut legal. So no Mega Juicer/Apok/Cosmo-Knights [which really ends up as a Cosmo-Knight with a Demon Mask]) And for those interested but who may not know me, those who are the most powerful will generally find themselves to be the least having fun.

:D Sweet

Maybe I'll have some money saved up by then, to go
The Dragon Has Spoken
Danger
Champion

Unread post by Danger »

ApocalypseZero wrote:
Stay tuned...

I call a reserved spot for the 'other' side, which I think may be Jeff's doing.

And since we are talking about prospective games we will be running, I'm throwing out the big daddy, so crazy I had both Marker and Brown call me a madman but still want to see it happen, game for the Open House.

Count me in. =)
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Liadin wrote:
Xar wrote:GM, are you going to run a game this year there?

I'll pester him into running something, Xar. :wink:

Stay tuned...

After what happened to my BTS character at GenCon, I'm scared...

Yeah, yeah...man wives can be the WORST when it comes to drilling a GM about generating new adventures.

You just can't escape them! :eek:

As we'll be there for all but the VIP night (just couldn't swing it in time!) I'll see about running two games:

Rifts: Merctown & Heroes Unlimited 2nd Edition: Century Station

I'll bring pre-gens of a dazzling variety and each game will likely be open to 6 or so players.
ImageImageImage
Grand Paladin
Adventurer

Unread post by Grand Paladin »

I intend to show up, hopefully for the weekend. I'm still very shaky about my attendance, but I had a heck of a time at the last OH, that I wouldn't want to miss out for '09. I wouldn't be running any games this time, obviously. I had such a great time with my off the cuff Grand Paladin play-test and Robotech (Classic) games, and connecting with people like Xar, ApocalypseZero, Rabid SC Fan, Jason Richards, MADMANMIKE, NMI.... man I wish I could have a concrete idea if I can attend or not.

Well, here's hoping!
"In America the President reigns for four years and journalism governs forever and ever. "
— Oscar Wilde
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!"
— Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Grand Paladin wrote:I intend to show up, hopefully for the weekend. I'm still very shaky about my attendance, but I had a heck of a time at the last OH, that I wouldn't want to miss out for '09. I wouldn't be running any games this time, obviously. I had such a great time with my off the cuff Grand Paladin play-test and Robotech (Classic) games, and connecting with people like Xar, ApocalypseZero, Rabid SC Fan, Jason Richards, MADMANMIKE, NMI.... man I wish I could have a concrete idea if I can attend or not.

Well, here's hoping!

Me too, brother. Hope to see you again!
~Xar~

MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Well, I'm still not up to official Freelancer status, but I'm working on it. Either way, I'll be there for Friday-Sunday, and hopefully sneaking in early to help set up Thursday. Actually I'd like to drive up Wednesday and stay till Monday, but it all depends on various factors; work, family, planetary alignments, traveling companions, completion of costume...

-Mike <8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

ApocalypseZero wrote:A Megaversial B.Y.O.C.: Any Character, Any Palladium Game, Any Level, for a jaunt through the Megaverse. What will be the story? Hell, I don't even know yet, but I'll find a way to make it work. Only catch, must be BOOK LEGAL (and no-quasi-legal with some stretching, it must be clear cut legal. So no Mega Juicer/Apok/Cosmo-Knights [which really ends up as a Cosmo-Knight with a Demon Mask]) And for those interested but who may not know me, those who are the most powerful will generally find themselves to be the least having fun.

Count me in

I want to see a healthy amount of BYOC games because most people want to show off their characters and because it shows off the Megaversal in the megaversal system.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer

rat_bastard wrote:
ApocalypseZero wrote:A Megaversial B.Y.O.C.: Any Character, Any Palladium Game, Any Level, for a jaunt through the Megaverse. What will be the story? Hell, I don't even know yet, but I'll find a way to make it work. Only catch, must be BOOK LEGAL (and no-quasi-legal with some stretching, it must be clear cut legal. So no Mega Juicer/Apok/Cosmo-Knights [which really ends up as a Cosmo-Knight with a Demon Mask]) And for those interested but who may not know me, those who are the most powerful will generally find themselves to be the least having fun.

Count me in

I want to see a healthy amount of BYOC games because most people want to show off their characters and because it shows off the Megaversal in the megaversal system.

I'd love to do more, but this will be a test game. Sadly, we all know that someone will show up with a Level 15 Godling of Zues, Level 15 Rune Smith, and Level 1 Rogue Scholar (just to have the Teaching special ability) in which, when dealing with NPC, isn't a bad thing but as players should not be allowed/taken seriously. My hope (and I don't rely on hope) is that people will show up with either new characters or existing ones that are likely to be within the range of 1-10 and more 'normal' characters (such as Glitter Boys, Juicers, Borgs, Mutant, Veritech Pilot, Nightspawn, Longbowman, etc) with maybe a few 'flashy' ones thrown in (like Dragon Juicers, HU Aliens, Zentraedi Officer with Officer's Pod, Wampyr, Palladin of Rurga, etc) and none of the 'top tier' charactes (Cosmo-Knights, Undead Slayers, Mega-Heroes (or any Hero with power combos trying to be Impervious/Invulnearable), Jeridu Crusaders, Nightlord or Astral Lord, Valkyrie S.A.P. II w/ A.A.B.'s Pilots, Rules Lawyers, etc.).

I'm actually starting to from some rough ideas of what I'll likely do storywise, but I can see a big kink of it all being dimensional travel. But now I'll have a host of Shifters for players.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

I wus just gonna bring Jack, my normal human operator...

you can solve allot of your problems by having an XP to reach level 2 cap, say nothing over 2250 or something.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I will be there. I may or may not have my fiancee in tow. I will probablly have her brother and Taylor White with me.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:I am not going to be able to attend, I hope everyone has a blast!

Bugger!
~Xar~

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Citizen Lazlo wrote:I am not going to be able to attend, I hope everyone has a blast!

But, I want the jan-i-tor to sign my copy of dead reign!

its the only reason to buy a copy!

:cry:
Grand Paladin
Adventurer

Unread post by Grand Paladin »

Grand Paladin wrote:I intend to show up, hopefully for the weekend. I'm still very shaky about my attendance, but I had a heck of a time at the last OH, that I wouldn't want to miss out for '09. I wouldn't be running any games this time, obviously. I had such a great time with my off the cuff Grand Paladin play-test and Robotech (Classic) games, and connecting with people like Xar, ApocalypseZero, Rabid SC Fan, Jason Richards, MADMANMIKE, NMI.... man I wish I could have a concrete idea if I can attend or not.

Well, here's hoping!

Well, I've bought my passes for the OH weekend, so barring any family tragedy or plans for family to help with the kids in May fall through, I'll be there!

Woo-hooo!
"In America the President reigns for four years and journalism governs forever and ever. "
— Oscar Wilde
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!"
— Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Nowhere65
Wanderer

CLD wrote:If anyone is driving up and has an extra seat, I'd be happy to throw in some cash for gas for rides to the offices and back to the hotel

I was thinking of asking about car pooling myself. After looking at the Yahoo map and satellite/aerial image, it doesn't look like the parking lot is that big.

Either way, I'll have a car and can give rides to the Palladium office.
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Scott Maxwell Operator wrote:I along with my fellow gamers six in all will be attending. Last event I ran Merctown Mayhem.

Was it you who had the giant, table-sized map of Merctown printed out for their game? It looked mondo-cool.
~Xar~

mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

I will be there!

I plan to do an encore of the "Amber Alert" BTS game I ran in 06 since the players loved it so much, and probrably a few more BTS games over the days :)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
mumah
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Attacking gazeebos since 1883!

Unread post by mumah »

Unacceptable.
"I remember your work." -Amy "The Unicorn" Ashbaugh
"What a talented schmoe." -Brian Manning
"Someday I'll be half as cool as Mumah." -Brian Manning
"Apollo Okamura drove here across the Atlantic from Japan." -Sarah Aten
Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Unread post by Ravenwing »

Me and my Lil' Bro plan on being there this year. I haven't got my tickets yet. Gotta wait for payday, but still.
Blunt like a Warhammer to the face!

Akashic Soldier is my hero!
Nowhere65
Wanderer

Woooo Hoooooo, the open house is THIS YEAR!
Danger
Champion

Unread post by Danger »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:I am trying to decide how many days I am coming for, but I'm DEFINITELY going to be there.

Good to hear.
Danger
Champion

Unread post by Danger »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:I should be back living in Michigan before the Open House so it will make the costs way easier to handle.

:angel:

Yeah, I'm not exactly looking forward to the 12 hour drive.
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:I am trying to decide how many days I am coming for, but I'm DEFINITELY going to be there.

Hopefully all! Glad to hear you are coming, would not be the same without you!
Veknironth
Hero

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, I'll be there again. You'll recognize me as the guy dominating in every game.

-Vek
"Just the ones I'm in clearly."
Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: CoH/CoV Global @Frontovik

Unread post by Lord_Dalgard »

Chello!

Ramsey, my wife Beth, and I will be there again. VIP night again as well. :)

I'm debating putting something together to run...I have an idea or two...

Tony
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0
GM of the Guardians of the Polar Bear

"Those blast points are too precise for Pecos raiders. Only
Coalition Deadboys are that accurate."
--Unknown Cyber Knight in CS Lone Star.

+425 Movie Geek Points!
Nowhere65
Wanderer