One last chance for Arzno maps

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

One last chance for Arzno maps

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Well, boys and girls, it turns out that I have a few map sets left from the Open House. Anybody want one?

The details are all here, but in short:

Seven maps printed on high-quality, durable cardstock. Every map is to scale, and each signed and numbered.

Two newly-mapped portions of the city with 50 places of note described.

The cover of each bound set (the maps are loose for use in your game) is in color, signed, and numbered.

Never will any of this ever see print, ever, nor will it ever be made available again.

A portion of the sales go directly to Palladium.

Cost of this bound, 18-page, signed and numbered, limited edition collection is only $15, plus shipping. What's more, all orders received through Sunday, May 28 will be shipped for free (1st class) to the Continental United States, while international orders will receive $2 off the shipping price. That's for this week only, so don't delay.

Full details and order information are on the website. Feel free to PM me with questions. :ok:
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Carl Gleba
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Great Maps! :ok: Get them while they last! Oh and buy 3!!

Carl
ImageImage
Jason Richards

Carl Gleba wrote:Great Maps! :ok: Get them while they last! Oh and buy 3!!

Carl

You heard the man. Buy three!
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Re: One last chance for Arzno maps

Unread post by Subjugator »

Jason Richards wrote:Well, boys and girls, it turns out that I have a few map sets left from the Open House. Anybody want one?

The details are all here, but in short:

Seven maps printed on high-quality, durable cardstock. Every map is to scale, and each signed and numbered.

Two newly-mapped portions of the city with 50 places of note described.

The cover of each bound set (the maps are loose for use in your game) is in color, signed, and numbered.

Never will any of this ever see print, ever, nor will it ever be made available again.

A portion of the sales go directly to Palladium.

Cost of this bound, 18-page, signed and numbered, limited edition collection is only $15, plus shipping. What's more, all orders received through Sunday, May 28 will be shipped for free (1st class) to the Continental United States, while international orders will receive $2 off the shipping price. That's for this week only, so don't delay.

Full details and order information are on the website. Feel free to PM me with questions. :ok:

Nyeah nyeah! I got number 1!

Seriously folks, they're fantastic and a bargain at what I paid for mine, much less what you guys will have to pay.

It's up to you how many you buy, but I seriously recommend buying at least one.

Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Jason Richards

If you've emailed me about the maps, check your mail as you should have the relevant info.

Very few are left! Time's wastin'!

Jason Richards

Shadow_otm wrote:IF I had money, I would snatch one up... unfortionatly the money I get this weekend is pretty much all slated for gas already...

Driving is for losers. Buy my stuff.

Return to “Palladium Open House”