Questions not asked

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Questions not asked

Unread post by Jason Richards »

It just occured to me that I wasn't asked the one questino that I thought I would be. Nobody talked any trash on the Waste Monkey. I guess maybe you guys all came around? :lol:
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

WASTE MONKIES RAWK.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Ok, now I'm goin to have to crack the cover of your book earlier than Id intended (was going to try and make it through Yoho's book first). What the hell are these things? :?
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

yeah.....waste monkeys......i didn't want to hurt your feelings.

no srsly monkeys with shovels for hands? how awesome is that! they totally need helicopter blades coming out of their heads. YES!!!
The Galactus Kid

OH SNAP
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Jason Richards

Nah, Waste Monkeys were just there to be funny little flavor text that can steal your wallet and run off into the Waste, but more importantly as an illustration that not all creatures in Rifts are intelligent D-Bees, powerful demons, or Mega-Damage monsters.

I liked the illustration as well. If I ever write a sequal I'll have to try to get Scott to do the cover, with a TW-ed out SAMAS with a dozen Waste Monkeys climbing all over him as the rest of the party chases down the ones that have stolen their weapons and equipment. :)
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Reddenedone
Adventurer

Unread post by Reddenedone »

The Galactus Kid wrote:OH SNAP

I don't think this needs to be elaborated upon, carry on.
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

Jason Richards wrote:Nah, Waste Monkeys were just there to be funny little flavor text that can steal your wallet and run off into the Waste, but more importantly as an illustration that not all creatures in Rifts are intelligent D-Bees, powerful demons, or Mega-Damage monsters.

Ah, I see. thus grouping them with Floopers and shapers. Good work. Now I understand your genius.
Jason Richards

RoadWarriorFWaNK wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:Nah, Waste Monkeys were just there to be funny little flavor text that can steal your wallet and run off into the Waste, but more importantly as an illustration that not all creatures in Rifts are intelligent D-Bees, powerful demons, or Mega-Damage monsters.

Ah, I see. thus grouping them with Floopers and shapers. Good work. Now I understand your genius.

At least as much as can be comprehended by a mortal's brain.

Suicycho
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Suicycho »

Floopers rock. They are in the same category as Leprechauns or Gremlins. If played right, absolutely the funnest creatures for a GM to terrorize a party.
Suicycho-the only Sound Off poster to get a thread locked for flaming himself.

"And that's why I call you Cracker you cracker." -Daniel Stoker

"IM perfectly willing to accept whatever Suicycho say's as GOd GIven Truth." -Sir Spirit
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Suicycho wrote:Floopers rock. They are in the same category as Leprechauns or Gremlins. If played right, absolutely the funnest creatures for a GM to terrorize a party.

I forget their names, but the things that eat the juice in E-Clips are fun too. I've used them and floopers both to devastating effect.

Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
The Galactus Kid

Its really fun when the power leech just starts eating the power from the nuke reactor all day and when the party tries to get in their vehicle to fight the HUGE creature, well...hahaha

Return to “Palladium Open House”