X3 trailer

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

actually I haven't been able to run it yet. anybody know where it's available outside of the official site?
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Marcantony
Adventurer

Unread post by Marcantony »

The trailer wont work for me for some reason. Everything else on that site is fine.
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

i really liked the trailer, even if a lot of the special effects aren't done yet. beast looks great, imo(he looks pretty much the same as the cartoon version, which is the one i grew up with), and angel looks just fine. juggy will probably look better when they get all the effects done.

Jason Richards wrote:actually I haven't been able to run it yet. anybody know where it's available outside of the official site?

if it's showing that torn icon, you need to download the new player(it's free, don't worry). there's a button near the bottom right of the page that takes you straight to the correct page. you'll need the new player to view any of their stuff from now on.
look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Airman, *****, and i'm bringin' the pain!
i got a fan installed in my grill, no lie, i'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, goodbye!
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

I'm still afraid it'll turn out like the "leaked script".
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”