Improvement to the Super-Sleuth

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cardiac
Adventurer

Improvement to the Super-Sleuth

Unread post by Cardiac »

This is something that I've been rolling around in my head for a while - how to improve the Super-Sleuth - the forgotten Special Training class.

Fancy gadgets like the Super-Spy and Stage Magician didn't feel right, and the Sleuth probably isn't going to be walking around armed to the teeth like a Hunter/Vigilante. If anything - he should be incredibly skilled at what he does - sort of like the Ancient Master.

So, I was thinking about adding some skills to the class but it still didn't seem right untill it dawned on me as I was flipping through PU1. Simply give the Super-Sleuth the Criminal Intuition power as a trained/learned ability, along with his 2 other special skills of Detect Forgery and Computer Hacking. Simple - now he is the best at what he does - sniffing out and hunting down the badguys.

Thoughts - Opinions?
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Unread post by Guest »

Been there, done that, great idea though.

When I got Pu1 and saw that power, my first thought was a Supersleuth who had gotten the old style supersoldier treatment.

Criminal Intuition
Sensory Suite
Uncanny Targeting
Physical Transformation

Was very cool.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”