Just purchased Palladium Fantasy hardcover

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

EltonRobb
Wanderer

Just purchased Palladium Fantasy hardcover

Unread post by EltonRobb »

I just purchased a copy of the 1st edition hardcover from GameNerdz today. I was reading my PDF copy yesterday and it's quite a temptation to start a game. :)

I liked Monsters and Animals (got a copy of the 2nd edition book), and I liked Palladium Fantasy while I was a teenager. Do any of you have a copy of the new hardcover?
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Re: Just purchased Palladium Fantasy hardcover

Unread post by kiralon »

I want one, but can't get one. My wife would love it as a present as she has an original softcover, but all the places i found that stock it do not send to australia
Kraynic
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Kraynic »

I bought one. It makes for a fairly presentable copy both at a table or on a shelf. My "working" softcover got the cover coated in clear packing tape years ago to help it withstand being carried around in a backpack.
EltonRobb
Wanderer

Unread post by EltonRobb »

kiralon wrote:I want one, but can't get one. My wife would love it as a present as she has an original softcover, but all the places i found that stock it do not send to australia

What if you ordered direct?
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

EltonRobb wrote:
kiralon wrote:I want one, but can't get one. My wife would love it as a present as she has an original softcover, but all the places i found that stock it do not send to australia

What if you ordered direct?

it will cost me about $200 to get one (~$80 per copy and ~$120 to get it sent from palladium books)
I like them, but i cannot find a local store that sells them or a store that has better prices.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”