TX-41 vs TX-222

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

OrionPrime
D-Bee

TX-41 vs TX-222

Unread post by OrionPrime »

The desc says the tx-222 does greater damage than the tx-41 in the triax2, but they do the same damage and the tx-222 loses the varible laser dam ability. the tx-41 weights 20lbs, and the tx-222 weighs 140lbs, and the tx-222 is supposed to be the smaller weapon... is this all a typo or what....??? in the end the tx-222 is supposed to be an improvement, but it is actually a extreme downgrade. was this done on purpose or accident by not fact checking with traix1?
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Re: TX-41 vs TX-222

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

OrionPrime wrote:The desc says the tx-222 does greater damage than the tx-41 in the triax2, but they do the same damage and the tx-222 loses the varible laser dam ability. the tx-41 weights 20lbs, and the tx-222 weighs 140lbs, and the tx-222 is supposed to be the smaller weapon... is this all a typo or what....??? in the end the tx-222 is supposed to be an improvement, but it is actually a extreme downgrade. was this done on purpose or accident by not fact checking with traix1?

Yeah I noticed that, along with a number of other somewhat dubious tech items.

Personally I would reverse it and say the TX-222 is the older model.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Some edits were made. The reason it is heavier is because it was specifically a power armor weapon. Damage was slightly higher than that.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Anthar
Hero
Comment: Killer of threads.

Unread post by Anthar »

Bad edit then.
"I love my dad because he is awesome."-My son.
Caution these rules are unclear and may be open to gross interpretation and out right misinterpretation. GM discression is strongly advised.

Return to “Rifts®”