Confirmed for POH '10?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Armorlord
Hero

Confirmed for POH '10?

Unread post by Armorlord »

Time off approved and admission purchased!
Still need to work out rooming and such, but the important part is that one way or another my presence at Open House 2010 is confirmed! See you awesome folks there!

Also a thread for folks that want to share that they too have confirmed that they shall be there is fine year. :ok:

(Hey, anyone else keep wanting to say '2010: A Palladium Odyssey'?)
Last edited by Armorlord on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Confirmed for POH '10!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Armorlord wrote:Time off approved and admission purchased!
Still need to work out rooming and such, but the important part is that one way or another my presence at Open House 2010 is confirmed! See you awesome folks there!

Also a thread for folks that want to share that they too have confirmed that they shall be there is fine year. :ok:

(Hey, anyone else keep wanting to say '2010: A Palladium Odyssey'?)

I look forward to seeing you again. I guarantee it will be a lot less crazy than 2006 (or was it '07). I'm getting weak and boring in my old age.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
MattyHelms
D-Bee

Unread post by MattyHelms »

Time off approved, ticket purchased, hotel booked. Sure, none of you know who I am (or just how much I reek... of awesomeness), but I will be there and oh, there will be gaming.
The Galactus Kid

weak-ER and boring-ER.

I are be a writer.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Yay! Hope to see you again Armorlord!
ImageImageImage
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Train tickets bought and room reserved. Working on getting my print set together, and still setting up a game or two to run.

-Mike <8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
The Galactus Kid

Ninjabunny wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:weak-ER and boring-ER.

I are be a contributor.

Now I be editor :P

lol

Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Time off secured, tickets bought, and staying at brother's house. This will be my first POH, and I can't wait!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Armorlord
Hero

Reserved a room for myself, and keeping an ear out for folks looking for roomates- awesome folks from previous years have first dibbs if interested.
As side note to that, sounds like they are nearly fully booked up, and tomorrow is supposed to be the last day to reserve under the Palladium block.
Once again, see ya'll there!
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)

Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Armorlord wrote:Reserved a room for myself, and keeping an ear out for folks looking for roomates- awesome folks from previous years have first dibbs if interested.
As side note to that, sounds like they are nearly fully booked up, and tomorrow is supposed to be the last day to reserve under the Palladium block.

Well, I know there aren't any suites available anymore... :-?
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
The Galactus Kid

Warwolf wrote:
Armorlord wrote:Reserved a room for myself, and keeping an ear out for folks looking for roomates- awesome folks from previous years have first dibbs if interested.

Well, I know there aren't any suites available anymore... :-?

I had a pretty sweet suite a few years back. I'm surprised we all lived through that experience.

Armorlord
Hero

Long string of curse words here.

I may not be as confirmed as I once was.
Managed to develop a fairly bad case of bursitis and tendinitis in my feet, primarily the right one.
Doctor has me spending a couple weeks out of work in an immobilizer boot to see how it heals, which I'm about half way through. Scheduled the follow-up a little early, so to see how it was doing before the trip, but as I've been in the boot a week now and it not feeling much better I've grown more concerned. For the most part it'll come down to what the doctor says about the foot and recommends for treatment. It's not hobbling around the Open House that worries me, I should manage that well enough, more concerned about working the gas and break for eight hours on the way there. :(

Levi
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Re: Confirmed for POH '10?

Unread post by Levi »

I'll be there. Most likely Friday night for a bit, all day Saturday, and part of Sunday afternoon. This year I have no games planned or on the schedule. But I can usually be persuaded to run a game or two.

I look forward to seeing all of you crazy gamers there.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
The Galactus Kid

Levi wrote:I'll be there. Most likely Friday night for a bit, all day Saturday, and part of Sunday afternoon. This year I have no games planned or on the schedule. But I can usually be persuaded to run a game or two.

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!

Levi
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Unread post by Levi »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Levi wrote:I'll be there. Most likely Friday night for a bit, all day Saturday, and part of Sunday afternoon. This year I have no games planned or on the schedule. But I can usually be persuaded to run a game or two.

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!

I've been here and there. I lurk a bit.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Even though my name isn't on the list Kev keeps putting out, I'll be there and will be on some panels and running some games.

You mean I might finally meet you? :shock:

I need to apologize for many of the jokes I have made, you have to understand I would never have made those comments if I ever believed that I would be held responsible for my comments.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
The Galactus Kid

rat_bastard wrote:
el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Even though my name isn't on the list Kev keeps putting out, I'll be there and will be on some panels and running some games.

I need to apologize for many of the jokes I have made, you have to understand I would never have made those comments if I ever believed that I would be held responsible for my comments.

We have special plans for your asskicking.

Carl Gleba
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:

We have special plans for your asskicking.

I thought you weren't going to give him a heads up. Now our nicely laid trap has been sprung. I can see it now. A bunch of freelancer huffing and puffing around the warehouse trying to catch rb! :badbad:
ImageImage
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Carl Gleba wrote:I thought you weren't going to give him a heads up. Now our nicely laid trap has been sprung. I can see it now. A bunch of freelancer huffing and puffing around the warehouse trying to catch rb! :badbad:

I don't know, I might be able to run him down... just ask Hilden. :)
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
The Galactus Kid

I'll head him off at the pass.

Armorlord
Hero

I'm a cane wielding bandit

I'll trip him up with my cane?

On that note, I'll be headed up. As long as I take it easy on the foot on the way up, doc seems to think I may survive.
My be a bit shorter on money than I'd originally planned, but at least I should still, mostly, afford it. :ok:

Primus
Explorer

Unread post by Primus »

Many of you may not know me...all right, probably none of you...heh heh...but I've got my dice packed and I'm ready to rock. Oh, and most importantly, I packed my Johnny Walker Black Label...:-D See everyone Thursday night at the VIP dinner.
"Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!"- Dr. John Zoidberg

"Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?"

Chicago Blackhawks, 2009-10 and 2012-2013 Stanley Cup Champions!
Braden Campbell

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

bob the desolate one wrote:okies ready for freddy got my tickets got my dice and getting ready for th 18 hour drive from orlando fl with my buddy josh and i is all kinds of psyched :clown:

Damn, Bob... I am so sorry that Im not going to be there this year. Your Promethean space pirate still holds a place in my heart.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.

Return to “Palladium Open House”