New Temporal Magic:

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Re: New Temporal Magic:

Unread post by gaby »

I always thought that Temporal magic need more spells.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

There are some new Temporal magic spells in Fleets of the Three Galaxies.

However, as a note of Temporal Rift, these don't need special rules, Rifts can already go anywhere though time.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

B.I.T.O. Greater
Temporal specialty magic
Level 12
Duration: 42 hours per level (or perm.)
Range: One Container 20'
Save vs Magic: none
PPE: 100 (300 and 1 Perm PE point)
Developed by a Temporal mage That was sick of not having enough space in her loft, this spell adds 100 square feet per level of the mage to any walk in container. [Has to start off being big enough for a human sized person to get into and have a entrance that person can enter through. Even if both are tight fits.] The ceiling remain constant height through out the space. Any doors leading into the space are the only parts of the space that is congruent to the outside space. (i.e.: the door is the same size on the inside as the outside. Windows are doors in this case)

B.I.T.O.
Temporal specialty magic
Level 7
Duration: 42 hours per level (or perm.)
Range: One Container 20'
Save vs Magic: none
PPE: 50 (150 and 1 Perm PE point)
Developed by a Temporal mage That was sick of not having enough space in his flask. The spell doubles the insides of a small container, not starting with more then 1 cubic foot volume. Starting at level 10 the space space created doubles with each level, with the maximum volume of 100 cubic feet.
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

TrumbachD wrote:At the suggestion of Syndicate, I have started this new thread for the creation of new: Temporal Spells, Temporal Magic Items, Temporal Rift Rules, Age Reduction/Increase Magic, Temporal Monsters and anything in the general area of the above.

<ish honored you have done so... ;)

Duplicate Event (temporal)
Level: 10th
Range: self
Duration: instant
Cost: 40 P.P.E.
*special* (this spells costs two actions, but is activated immediately)

Closely related to some aspects of Phase powers, this spell allows the caster to "clone" an event in time/space that he performed within a melee action (full 15 seconds after level 12). For example, at 3:30 pm the caster had pushed a rather heavy container over to release a trapped creature. The caster chooses to use that duplicated event to "body block/push over" a person in combat while he tries to aid another player (simo-action). He can duplicate a combat action (such as a strike or parry), but the action must be re-rolled with no other bonus besides +5. A spell effect he/she/it previously cast could be duplicated as well, but it costs double (80 p.p.e), requires a principles of magic roll (or else is fails), and there is a 1-35% chance the duplicated spell is cast at another point in time (uncontrolled by the caster). Needless to say this is a potentially powerful spell. The "cloned" version of the caster can be placed up to 10' away.

*Altered version of the Double paradox spell*
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”