Mechanoids & Robots of NEXUS

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

wildhood
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Pickup my 1st Palladium RPG Book back in 1990.

Mechanoids & Robots of NEXUS

Unread post by wildhood »

What will happen if the Mechanoids meets up with the Robots of NEXUS? Will they joint forces & become a bigger threat or some other thing will happen?
I don t beleive I m using my XBOX One to post on here.
Undisiplined Veritech Pilots don t pilot Veritechs they pilot Verideck.
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Re: Mechanoids & Robots of NEXUS

Unread post by sHaka »

I think the Mechanoids would be keen to jump into bed with NEXUS and that they would be fascinated by some of her innovations in the art of human extermination, especially the Nano-virus.

The NEXUS response would be much more complex and would definitely divide "The Seven". Gaia would most likely sign on the dotted line immediately as would Kali and, perhaps to a lesser degree, Freya.

I think less keen would be Hecate, really only concerned with her manufacturing industry and not overly concerned by humans that leave her alone. While Ishtar's raison d'etre is combat and killing humans on the battlefield, I think that her sulky, Achillies-like manner would resent interlopers coming in and wiping out "her" quarry, denying her the chance to prove her prowess once and for all.

Eve, of course, would resist the mechanoids, aiding the resistance wherever possible. Lillith? Well who knows, though I have no doubt she would attempt to get the Mechanoids to dance to her tune, whatever that is.

So the pro-alliance personae would probably have the leverage to get the other sisters to roll out the welcome mat for their new found friends and kick the extermination of humanity into top gear, but with Eve's help and the Lillith wildcard, who knows how things could play out for the great houses...
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community

Return to “Splicers®”