Galaxy Guide: What have you done with it?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Adventus
Wanderer

Galaxy Guide: What have you done with it?

Unread post by Adventus »

I love this book. I plan on running a Sci-Fi Supers in Space campaign with it. I love the O.C.C.s in the book great resource for running an Anime type space campaign.

What did you do with it?
gaby
Knight

Re: Galaxy Guide: What have you done with it?

Unread post by gaby »

I Love the ships,each have a design fiting the specific races that made them.
It,s show the different from of FTL,each having ther limiteds depentding on what power source is used.

the Weapons are at different levels of advantment.

I hope it will come back.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Mine is acting as my mouse mat, otherwise I read it once.

I like Riathenors.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

I use the GG and AU as a resource for various super inventors/inventions all the time. Some stuff is just copied, some are just an inspiration.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
MrTwist
Hero

Unread post by MrTwist »

The Dark Elf wrote:Mine is acting as my mouse mat, otherwise I read it once.

I like Riathenors.

They can be incredibly effective as villains depending on how they are used. One of my players had his alien character all ready to leave Earth when he found out Riathenors had been discovered.
"Do you even know what the word theory means? You must think it means '**** that you make up'."
---Penn Jillette
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

I use AU and the AUGG quite a bit for my robotech games. Yes that's a warning to my current players. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I use it in my Atorian Empire: Conspiracy campaign! Fleshed out the quadrant that is full of bad people!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Phadeout
Explorer

Unread post by Phadeout »

Anyone know how far away the official Atorian Empire book is from being published? I heard there was an open house game ran based on the book... no?

Curious....
Phadeout

"Are you classified as human?"
"Negative, I am a meat popsicle."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Phadeout wrote:Anyone know how far away the official Atorian Empire book is from being published? I heard there was an open house game ran based on the book... no?

Curious....

Yeah, I was the person who ran that game. As for an official time frame, nothing has been said. A.E. book has slipped in and out of the production schedule several times.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

To me Galaxy Guide is just another supplement book for HU. I use everything I can find a
purpose for, basically fleshing out aliens, and for more weapons and equipment. I must say I'm
trying to develope an idea to use a Gammorite for. Those guys are even nastier then Bhlazes.
Still tring to figureout why they don't have Superluminal Flight and that powers came from that
book originally. Great book, not used often, but its used.
Cybermancer
Hero

Unread post by Cybermancer »

I don't use it nearly as much as I would like to. Most (all) of my Heroes Unlimited campaigns have been firmly grounded on Terra firma. :(

However, I still get a lot of use out of it for the tech toys found within. Galaxy Guide and Aliens Unlimited are both excellent sources for tech toys. Galaxy Guide takes it a step further with a nice selection of advanced tech skills.

I don't use the aliens from either book however. Basically, I ignore all the information on the Milky Way. I'd prefer to use my own stuff instead. If I ever get a campaign that takes to the stars, that is.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

I have two PBP campaigns running simultaneously.

One is set on Earth 2042 (near-future), in Century Station.

The other is centered around the Arismal race fleeing the destruction of their homeworld.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”