Quick Question About Threads

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zenethos
Wanderer

Quick Question About Threads

Unread post by zenethos »

Is there any way to use a program to crawl a particular thread (New Powers!) and download it? There are way too many pages to manually navigate through and download/copy/whatever. Any advice or tricks would be greatly appreciated.
Power may corrupt, but I'd rather be corrupt than weak! - Zenethos

NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Quick Question About Threads

Unread post by NMI »

You could just visit my site where all of the powers in that thread [and more!] are hosted -- The Black Vault Wiki
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
zenethos
Wanderer

I have a shortcut to the Black Vault on my desktop! But I wasn't sure if every power in the New Powers thread was in the Black Vault or just the best ones. Thanks for saving me a little bit of trouble!

Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Not every power is there, but the bulk of it is. Those that are not there are not due to the authors of said material not having given permission for their stuff to go in there. All of my stuff (well over 400 powers) and all of Iczer's stuff is there, which are most of the powers in the thread. There are a handfull of powers which are not listed, maybe a couple dozen, out of the couple thousand powers which have been posted to New Powers.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
zenethos
Wanderer

Thanks, guys!

Iczer
Prince of Powers

Unread post by Iczer »

Stone Gargoyle wrote:Not every power is there, but the bulk of it is. Those that are not there are not due to the authors of said material not having given permission for their stuff to go in there. All of my stuff (well over 400 powers) and all of Iczer's stuff is there, which are most of the powers in the thread. There are a handfull of powers which are not listed, maybe a couple dozen, out of the couple thousand powers which have been posted to New Powers.

Which reminds me. I should put some stuff out there. rep to maintain and all that.

Batts
"Sorry Drewkitty, the laws of physics were defeated by Iczer way back in like, the first ten pages of this thread." A.J. Pickett
“Iczer, you are a power generating machine.” - Mr Twist
Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Witchcraft »

wow NMI Awesome site!
There is no spoon.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”