Robotech RPG Tactics - Kickstarter is live !

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Robotech RPG Tactics - Kickstarter is live !

Unread post by AlexM »

Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Robotech RPG Tactics - Kickstarter is live !

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

So are these cumitive? Or do you get just what they say in that bracket? For instence, if I went with the $140 goal, would I get the 7 prints also?
Last edited by Alpha 11 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha 11
Palladin

:shock: Wow, its really shooting up there.
Alpha 11
Palladin

And the blew past the $70,000 mark.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Alpha 11 wrote:So are these cumitive? Or do you get just what they say in that bracket? For instence, if I went with the $140 goal, would I get the 7 prints also?

Just what is in the bracket, unless it says specifically that you alsoget what is in the previous bracket.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
cawest
Wanderer

Unread post by cawest »

Just an FYI it has broke the 80K line.... and it's only the first day. maybe you need to add more expanded goals :)
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

hey look wow

Backers 889

$136,436 pledged of $70,000 goal

32 days to go
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Cool..I just wish I had hte cash to take part but if it is lasting until August I may just be able to get into.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
cawest
Wanderer

Unread post by cawest »

cawest wrote:Just an FYI it has broke the 80K line.... and it's only the first day. maybe you need to add more expanded goals :)

they have pasted 184K and now have a goal for 220K. looking good you all.

you think they are surprised on the amount of support they have gotten?
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

I am not really surprised the numbers got to that level I am a bit surprised how fast they got there. Goes to show there are a lot of robotech fans out there and old battletech fans that liked the old models for warhammers and marauders.
cawest
Wanderer

Unread post by cawest »

cawest wrote:
cawest wrote:Just an FYI it has broke the 80K line.... and it's only the first day. maybe you need to add more expanded goals :)

they have pasted 184K and now have a goal for 220K. looking good you all.

you think they are surprised on the amount of support they have gotten?

and now they have almost 200K.... if this keeps up they will be at a cool quarter of a million tonight.
Shawn Merrow
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Found some pictures from ADEPTICON where Ninja Division was running demo this weekend.

DEMO PICS FROM ADEPTICON!!

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Alpha 11
Palladin

Shawn Merrow wrote:Found some pictures from ADEPTICON where Ninja Division was running demo this weekend.

Nice to see.
cawest
Wanderer

Unread post by cawest »

Alpha 11 wrote:
Shawn Merrow wrote:Found some pictures from ADEPTICON where Ninja Division was running demo this weekend.

Nice to see.

and over 300K love the MAC III box
Alpha 11
Palladin

cawest wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Nice to see.

and over 300K love the MAC III box

You mean Mac II, right?
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Yes, that is what he meant. Also, the kickstarter is over 351k
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Now over 361k! :D
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

is there gonna be a Zentraedi male (like the Nousjadeul -ger )and female power suits (like the Queaduluun -Rau )???i
or are there gonna be gunships (like the AH-68 comanchero) or jet fighter(like the F-203 Dragon II or MiM the Karyoin or the QF- 3000 ghost ) we seen in macross saga
the MBR spartan 07 haven't seen yet sorry to be a pain but i would like them all sorry
any one knows??
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
rtsurfer
Adventurer

Unread post by rtsurfer »

ZINO wrote:is there gonna be a Zentraedi male (like the Nousjadeul -ger )and female power suits (like the Queaduluun -Rau )???i
or are there gonna be gunships (like the AH-68 comanchero) or jet fighter(like the F-203 Dragon II or MiM the Karyoin or the QF- 3000 ghost ) we seen in macross saga
the MBR spartan 07 haven't seen yet sorry to be a pain but i would like them all sorry
any one knows??

From the MTV Geek interview, part 1 wrote:Siembieda: To make this product everything we, as Robotech fans, want it to be, Palladium needs serious capitalization. I mean, I want to make available EVERY mecha, from every era of the Robotech anime series. The box set will have the basics you need to get started, but I also want to release expansion sets of all the Destroids, including the Monster, which is one of my faves, and all the Zentraedi -- Battlepods, Zentraedi foot soldiers, male and female power armor, the Gnerl Fighter Pod -- all of them as quickly as possible after its release. To get the funding to do all that, Kickstarter seemed like the way to go.
http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/04/25/kevin-siembieda-robotech/
cawest
Wanderer

Unread post by cawest »

well they are closing on 400K....now i'm surprised at this number, I had a bet with my self that it would hit 300k but now it could go as high as 500K. WOW.
Alpha 11
Palladin

ZINO wrote:is there gonna be a Zentraedi male (like the Nousjadeul -ger )and female power suits (like the Queaduluun -Rau )???i
any one knows??

Almost 100% sure we will get the male and female armors. Not sure about the rest though.
Alpha 11
Palladin

cawest wrote:well they are closing on 400K....now i'm surprised at this number, I had a bet with my self that it would hit 300k but now it could go as high as 500K. WOW.

Over it now, and it will.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

I wonder if Palladium is going to do a painting guide for the miniatures?
rtsurfer
Adventurer

Unread post by rtsurfer »

SRoss wrote:I wonder if Palladium is going to do a painting guide for the miniatures?

That's a good idea. I think there is a Japanese color guide made for Macross models, anyone have it or know where it is online?

Kevin Siembieda's interview with MTV Geek part 2
http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/04/29/rob ... starter-2/
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

Alpha 11
Palladin

rtsurfer wrote:
SRoss wrote:I wonder if Palladium is going to do a painting guide for the miniatures?

That's a good idea. I think there is a Japanese color guide made for Macross models, anyone have it or know where it is online?

Kevin Siembieda's interview with MTV Geek part 2
http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/04/29/rob ... starter-2/

Thanks!
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

rtsurfer wrote:

What gave you the impression there was only one of 'em? There's loads. Pretty much any Macross feature that deals with model kits includes at least a few squadron-specific paintjobs, often with details on exactly what paints, transfers, and such are necessary to complete the look. The (very) old Macross Model Hobby Handbook from '83 is often cited as a source for stuff like that. There are three or four more from that same period, and many others from later years that ended up published in magazine articles and such. Even narrative works like the serialized novel Macross the Ride put in the details of how individual units were painted (since much of the art therein was composite images of physical model VFs with digital backgrounds inserted), and all five Variable Fighter Master File technical manuals includes a fairly sizable guide to the unit markings and caution signage of VFs, as well as a decently large gallery of squadron paint jobs. I even listed the squads that are mentioned in the five books in a thread a while back...

Gryphon wrote:Yeah, a Robotech guide for squadrons would be neat, it would have to differ from Macross of course, [...]

Of course. Mainly because Robotech doesn't go in for squadron paint schemes at any point except the demonstrator squadron in episode 1 (Macross's Angel Birds). The only difference in squadrons in Robotech would be unit markings... and those are fairly subdued.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
Sgt Anjay
Hero

Unread post by Sgt Anjay »

Gryphon wrote:Yeah, a Robotech guide for squadrons would be neat, it would have to differ from Macross of course, but then, most of Macross draws heavily on real world squadron design anyhow. It would be cool to see teasers for the UNDF Marines in there as well. (We might even get a Robotech take on the explanation of why there are Destroids painted with US Army markings too!)
The schemes from Robotech:Battlecry would be a good start!
And you could easily get decals meant for historical/modern models to get a pretty sweet US Army (and various other real-world forces) destroid squad done up.
"Cuando amanece se van a inflictir, duros castigos y oscuros tormentos, a los que ni quieren ni dejan vivir" -'Posada de los Muertos'

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”