Rifter #25 question

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Rifter #25 question

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Have a question for Micheal Long the author of The Fires of Korath adventure found in Rifter
#25 if he visits the boards. The question is on page 58 in the Shrine of Rurga you mention 10
forgotten deities of the pantheon of Rurga. Out of curiosity did you have any backstory to
this idea, or are you leaving it up entirely for other G.M.s to deal with, or where they just
created out a random name generator. Just want not to know because I'm running an
adventure that involves searching for a number of magic items created by the Rurga
pantheon and I was wondering if you had any further thoughts about the gods you mentioned
in the Rifter article.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Re: Rifter #25 question

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

:( No response. Oh well guess I'll just have to use my own ideas. Thanks for writing the
article though. Love the adventure, although the idea of a Old One Rune Weapon that
diminishes in power seems a little far fetch based on Palladium rules, that being said love the
adventure, the world traveling, and the different god aspects (especially the forgotten Rurga
pantheon).

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”