Before the Splice contribution polls

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

What should the article be about?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Crystal/Mineral biotech
31%
Interspecies Romance
6%
Biotech Firearms
17%
House Redips (My created House)
3%
New Wingpacks
14%
Prehistoric Warmounts
20%
Other (Please State)
9%

Total votes: 35

89er
Adventurer

Before the Splice contribution polls

Unread post by 89er »

Greetings,

As I have been a splicehead for years, other members have contributed to this amazing setting with their brand of stats and story. Well it is time I made my mark for the community, in preparation for the year of Splice. That is why I will be making a non-Rifter article to submit to the forums for free hopefully by winter of early 2013 or later. One of the key elements is that you get to vote from the options on what article I should do, as a token of thanks to this band of Splicers.

The polls will end on 10/1/12, you can only get two chances to vote, and state why you would like to see this article.
Last edited by 89er on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Re: Before the Splice contribution polls

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

I just threw in my vote
The Dragon Has Spoken
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Voted
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
ffranceschi
Adventurer
Comment: "In Absentia Lucis, Tenebrae Vincunt"
Location: Republic of Cordoba, Silver River Republics (Montevideo, Uruguay)

Unread post by ffranceschi »

Done.
Head of Northern Gun Research and Development

"I'm ready man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art!" - Private Hudson, ALIENS (1986).
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

voted for bioweapons and wingpacks, but i am interested in the homebrew H. Redips. Can u provide a small description?

if you are interested in crystal biotech, maybe this can help viewtopic.php?f=46&t=115524
connecting the dots
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

krispy wrote:voted for bioweapons and wingpacks, but i am interested in the homebrew H. Redips. Can u provide a small description?

if you are interested in crystal biotech, maybe this can help viewtopic.php?f=46&t=115524

House Redips is a small House whose biotech is behind (Only using stuff from the core book.) Their warlord has always been female, along with many of the Senators due to a belief that males with power always causes downfall. A few years back, the warlady at the time made a decision to make the house a lab rat for other great houses in exchange for resources. This has given the house an advantage of becoming a bazzare for new biotech, tested or not. The downside is that more people die from experiments than the machines. Still, most come here to trade for exotic or strange biotech for a price.

Thank you krispy, it was your thred on crystal exoskeletons that inspired me to expand on this.
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

89er wrote:House Redips is a small House whose biotech is behind (Only using stuff from the core book.) Their warlord has always been female, along with many of the Senators due to a belief that males with power always causes downfall. A few years back, the warlady at the time made a decision to make the house a lab rat for other great houses in exchange for resources. This has given the house an advantage of becoming a bazzare for new biotech, tested or not. The downside is that more people die from experiments than the machines. Still, most come here to trade for exotic or strange biotech for a price.

Thank you krispy, it was your thred on crystal exoskeletons that inspired me to expand on this.

a matriarchal House with an interesting philosophy...you have me intrigued

Thank you regarding the crystal exoskeleton, i look forward to seeing what you have concocted
connecting the dots
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

I voted for Prehistoric Warmounts (come on, you can just imagine a wave of Biotics riding beefed-up Raptors into battle, yes?), and "Other". "Other" as in the House Creation Rules (along with my Rankings ideas, seen here)
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

voted mineral stuff, and prehistoric stuff. I wanted me some house creation rules, but dinosaurs just tipped the freaking scales. FREAKING DINOSAURS.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

Prehistoric Warmounts with a spliced 89er style is always a nice welcomed touch! Heck, even Preserves prehistoric creatures designed by Gaia works as well.

I also voted for other as in Unique & New Splicers O.C.C.s. I know you have one in the que already, but I really would enjoy reading and seeing more O.C.C.s that help sculpt and continue to establish the setting and playability.
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

So the contest end and crystal tech wins. I have a few concepts to get working on then.

Return to “Splicers®”