No, not moar spiders!!!!!

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

No, not moar spiders!!!!!

Unread post by Lord Z »

Link! I remember someone, I think Mr. Loucifer, posting a story about spiders in Australia. The story involved spiders driven by a flood into farmlands and basically covering everything in sight with webs. Well, these events are not limited to Australia, it would seem. Pakistan is experiencing the same thing.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: No, not moar spiders!!!!!

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Holy crap on a cracker! They're invading us I tell ya! One country at a time!
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Re: No, not moar spiders!!!!!

Unread post by Lord Z »

I found the original spider article. It did happen in Australia. Link to the web (pun intended)
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”