Gimmick Weapons

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mantisking
Hero

Gimmick Weapons

Unread post by Mantisking »

Here's a selection of stun guns concealed as another item. There's a flashlight, cell phone, and cane. I stumbled across these by following a link on another site and I figured that they are fairly relevent to the game.
"I know twenty-six different points on your body I could hit and release enzymes into your brain to compel you to tell the truth -- Talk!"
Barry Ween, The Adventures of Barry Ween Boy Genius, Monkey Tales #3
gaby
Knight

Re: Gimmick Weapons

Unread post by gaby »

I like to known more.
Mantisking
Hero

Unread post by Mantisking »

gaby wrote:I like to known more.

Such as?
"I know twenty-six different points on your body I could hit and release enzymes into your brain to compel you to tell the truth -- Talk!"
Barry Ween, The Adventures of Barry Ween Boy Genius, Monkey Tales #3
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

For a Shadowrun game, I built a tazer charge into an umbrella. Since the game typically takes place in Seatle, an umbrella is even less conspicuous than a cane. You can also use kevlar for the textile section of the umbrellalike the Swiss Army uses (the body guard company).
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”