It's ALIVE!!!!

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zor_prime1
Rifter® Contributer

It's ALIVE!!!!

Unread post by zor_prime1 »

Yay! After a long time (almost two years) of working on my latest article, it's finally finished. Life and work seem to get in the way more often as time goes by. Plus this is a fairly complex concept that took a while to design fully. Then factor in the editing time which sometimes turned into some redesign time. Regardless, two years still is a long time to get one article done. But it's finally ready. :mrgreen:

I had to create a lot of hyroglyphs so I could design the pictures I needed to illustrate my concept. Thanks to those that replied to my question in this thread http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=111411. I didn't hold back and, yes it would have been impossible to completely explain it without pictures. My art is by far not the best, but it gets the point across. I'll include it in the text as well as in their own files.

I'm excited. I'll probably get it sent out next week. Wish me luck. :-)
"I've been senile for as long as I can remember!" - I forget
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: It's ALIVE!!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Good luck, man. Even if your art doesn't get published, it gives Palladium something to send to their artists as a basis for your vision.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Good luck, man. Even if your art doesn't get published, it gives Palladium something to send to their artists as a basis for your vision.

And that is alot more than most artists get to work with :D

And looking forward to seeing in a Rifter hopefully :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

I love it when a plan comes FINISHED! Congrats on setting a goal and completing it.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Good luck, man. Even if your art doesn't get published, it gives Palladium something to send to their artists as a basis for your vision.

one of the reason's i've tried to draw up art myself. definately not printworthy, but enough to give an idea.. plus it helps give me something useful to do when i need to think about what i'm writing, but can't find the words to use.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
zor_prime1
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by zor_prime1 »

Thanks everyone for the feedback and encouragement.
"I've been senile for as long as I can remember!" - I forget
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Cool zor_prime1 :ok: Can't wait to see it.

Carl
ImageImage

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”