MercTown City Guide

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Palladium fan from overseas

MercTown City Guide

Unread post by mobuttu »

After (almost) finish my Rifts NA Atlas, I have started my new Rifts-project-of-the-year. It's a MercTown City Guide. The idea is to simulate a "Tourist terminal" scattered through the city, from where visitors can explore the city. It's intended as both a prop for your games or for your own adventure seets. Enjoy!

All the information is based on MercTown sourcebook.

BTW, It's still a work in progress. It's a huuuuge work, so I'll keep you informed for updates here and in my Rifts blog (as always click on the upper-right button for automatic google trasnlation).

By now, I've have finished the Outskirts (where I added the Madcap Ent. from a Rifts game I'm playing), the Paducah States and just started the Hub.

Hope you like it. Any comments are very welcomed.
- Un blog de Rifts. My blog about our game.
- Maqui Ed. My RPG company.

I received a *Nekira Seal of Approval*...Once! :P
"always remember; the Splugorth can do anything" - everloss
Sorry for my bad English! :o
Preacher
Hero
Comment: My Thermonuclear level defense of Palladium is neither condoned nor endorsed by Palladium Books.

Re: MercTown City Guide

Unread post by Preacher »

mobuttu wrote:After (almost) finish my Rifts NA Atlas, I have started my new Rifts-project-of-the-year. It's a MercTown City Guide. The idea is to simulate a "Tourist terminal" scattered through the city, from where visitors can explore the city. It's intended as both a prop for your games or for your own adventure seets. Enjoy!

All the information is based on MercTown sourcebook.

BTW, It's still a work in progress. It's a huuuuge work, so I'll keep you informed for updates here and in my Rifts blog (as always click on the upper-right button for automatic google trasnlation).

By now, I've have finished the Outskirts (where I added the Madcap Ent. from a Rifts game I'm playing), the Paducah States and just started the Hub.

Hope you like it. Any comments are very welcomed.

Very Much looking forward to this. I love the MercTown book and it is the base for my Group for the last couple of years but it very much needs a good breakdown and guide. :ok:
ImageImage Yeah I like guns. Image
I pledge allegiance to this flag, if that bothers you well that's too bad!!!

Return to “Rifts®”