Juicer or Borg conversion to Cosmo Knight...

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shadyslug
Hero
Comment: Ding ding ding there goes my wagon...

Juicer or Borg conversion to Cosmo Knight...

Unread post by Shadyslug »

...so...can a juicer on "last call" become a cosmo knight? I'd vote yes...but I'm sure there's some questions...

Now the one that I'm not so sure on is a ful conversion borg...could that PC become a Cosmo Knight?
Often times, we must atone for the sins of the father...
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Re: Juicer or Borg conversion to Cosmo Knight...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Shadyslug wrote:...so...can a juicer on "last call" become a cosmo knight? I'd vote yes...but I'm sure there's some questions...

Now the one that I'm not so sure on is a ful conversion borg...could that PC become a Cosmo Knight?
I see no logical or canonical reason why either OCC would be a difficult one for the Forge to overcome and convert.

The Old Ones are the masters of Magic....but the Cosmic Forge is the master of magnet* Matter, and that's all that they are....

*(2 Geek Points for the reference...)
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Shadyslug
Hero
Comment: Ding ding ding there goes my wagon...

Re: Juicer or Borg conversion to Cosmo Knight...

Unread post by Shadyslug »

Possibly...but I would also think that the former borg would spend as much time outside the armor as possible...
Often times, we must atone for the sins of the father...

Return to “Rifts®”