Talk about NEXUS Robots: New "TERMINATOR" Bots

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Talk about NEXUS Robots: New "TERMINATOR" Bots

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

:eek: :eek:

Wow; that's some impressive pics. Hope the movie lives up to the potential.

http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2009/01/terminator-dire.html
Last edited by Guy_LeDouche on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Talk about NEXUS Robots: New "TERMINATOR" Bots

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

The motorcycle bots are definately going to see use in my game. Something quick like that going agains a packmaster? yeah. awesomesauce.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

The Galactus Kid wrote:The motorcycle bots are definately going to see use in my game. Something quick like that going agains a packmaster? yeah. awesomesauce.

I'm with, I love the Biker Bots. One of the coolest designs I've seen in a while.
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

Then you are going to love the robot design Chuck Walton came up with.

I'm a big fan of those biker bots from the trailer too. I'm really impressed with everything I've seen so far. It looks like that movie is going to live up to the hype.
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

slappy wrote:I'm a big fan of those biker bots from the trailer too. I'm really impressed with everything I've seen so far. It looks like that movie is going to live up to the hype.

I wasn't too keen on McG as the director, but I have admit, what I have seen so far has really impressed me. Even if the movie does stink, I'll give him all the credit in the world for the effort.

Return to “Splicers®”