Splugorth MDC

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AzathothXy
Adventurer

Splugorth MDC

Unread post by AzathothXy »

In the book(Atlantis), it brakes down the MDC by location of a Splynnie. He has 56,000 MDC. My question, would say a sploog with 120,000 MDC have the same breakdown numbers? I.E. 1200 for the eye. Or would it be percentage based? And if so, has anyone worked out smooth percentages?
Just curious. Thanks.
The Nuclear Chaos
That thing is not dead which has the capacity to continue to exist eternally,
And if the abnormal ones come,then death may cease to be
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Re: Splugorth MDC

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

According to the Average Splugorth description on p.41 under MDC "mega-damage creatures have a similiar dispersment of MDC by location as Splyncryth."

So it would be proportional.
Shadyslug
Hero
Comment: Ding ding ding there goes my wagon...

Unread post by Shadyslug »

My question is "why would you even need to know?"

Are you running a campaign that has PC's who are even capable of going toe to toe with a Splugorth with twice the MDC as Splynncryth?
Often times, we must atone for the sins of the father...
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Shadyslug wrote:My question is "why would you even need to know?"

Are you running a campaign that has PC's who are even capable of going toe to toe with a Splugorth with twice the MDC as Splynncryth?

An anti-magic cloud does a lot to hem a Sploog in...not to mention has a chance of making him SDC.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
Shadyslug wrote:My question is "why would you even need to know?"

An anti-magic cloud does a lot to hem a Sploog in...not to mention has a chance of making him SDC.

Really ? How so ?

Return to “Rifts®”