Info. about O.C.C's

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GreenGhost
Adventurer

Re: Info. about O.C.C's

Unread post by GreenGhost »

kosherboy wrote:In the official description of "Dead Reign," Palladium talks about things like the, "Apocalyptic Soldier," the, "Undead Sheperd," and things of that nature. Is there any chance we could have more information about these and other O.C.C's ahead of time...PPPPLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSE?!

My guess is, "no," but it would be cool to get an opening game/campaign started a bit ahead of time.

I'm really looking forward for this one to come out! :D
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Apocalyptic Soldier = Soldier/Warrior/Lawman/etc... from before the "Wave".
Shepard of the Damned = They know the ways in and out of Zombie zones.
Hound Master = Just as the name implies.
Half-Living = Someone who gets infected and does a partial change into a Zombie (wasnt killed by a Zombie and reborn)
Reaper = Zombie Slayer. If it is any one group that will save humanity, it is these guys and gals.
Scrounger = The brave souls that raid the cities and such in search of supplies.
Survivor/Ordinary Person = Just as the name implies.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nightbreed »

Thanks for the preview on the O.C.C's Mr. Deific NMI! I'm looking forward to this game more and more. Again Citizen Lazlo, thanks for making a game with an excellent twist! (even if it gets changed, i'm still getting it!) :ok: 8)

Return to “Dead Reign™”