Abbreviated chargen?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Abbreviated chargen?

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

Since I imagine that Dead Reign will lend itself to more of a one-shot (or at least very short) campaign, are the abbreviated chargen rules from the new Robotech going to be used to speed up character creation?

Seems like that could come in quite handy for something like this, particularly for Cons and demos and the like.
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie
Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Re: Abbreviated chargen?

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:
Steve President George W. Bush wrote:Since I imagine that Dead Reign will lend itself to more of a one-shot (or at least very short) campaign

SIR!

You have insulted my honor and I demand satisfaction!

NERF Guns at dawn!

T'wasn't my intent, to be sure (and I'm pretty sure that both Josh and I know that, but maybe everyone else wouldn't).

Perhaps I need clarification then. Was the campaign setting - at least as far as you turned in - something that could eventually be "saved" by the actions of the PCs?
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie

Return to “Dead Reign™”