Rifts Question about Nemo-2

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Re: Rifts Question about Nemo-2

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

He's a "Sea Titan"
Jefram_denkar
Rifts® Trivia Runner Up

Unread post by Jefram_denkar »

In the description of the New Navy Captian Nemo-2 and a group of divers got hit by a strange experiment by the still unseen Lemurians. It altered their bodies and turned them into the R.C.C. known as Sea Titans.
I've got an advanced pre-rifts energy rifle, A soul drinking rune blade, living bio armor, and a hover truck full of nukes. So why do I feel under equipped for this??? (Sir Joe the Gardner 7th level Ogre Keeper of the garden on his first encounters with the Mechanoids)
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

As I recall they passed thru some shimmering water. That is how the Sea Titans were born. There was no mention of the Lemurians being involved in their creation.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
AlanGunhouse
Champion

Unread post by AlanGunhouse »

Rifts is known to make revisions in the laster editions of some books. Possibly the Lemurian experiment was left out of the early editions?
Aramanthus
Monk

Not to my knowledge. The Lemurians have only been mentioned extremely briefly. We are still waiting for the world book which will include them. Hopefully that person who was working on it last fall is still working on them.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
Greg Diaczyk
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Official "Wayne Smith Clone"

Unread post by Greg Diaczyk »

Lemuria is done!

Its been sitting on Kevins desk since last fall...

The move, and other projects seems to have taken priority over getting it edited though... Have no idea when they will get to it... :-(

On the plus side, I am working on two Undersea Source books, which if they delay Lemuria long enough, might be ready along side it...?? :D
Greg Diaczyk,
"Wayne Smith Clone"
Palladium Freelance Writer and Editor

Chad
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Chad »

Greg Diaczyk wrote:Lemuria is done!

Its been sitting on Kevins desk since last fall...

The move, and other projects seems to have taken priority over getting it edited though... Have no idea when they will get to it... :-(

On the plus side, I am working on two Undersea Source books, which if they delay Lemuria long enough, might be ready along side it...?? :D

:eek: Surprising and impressive news!
Good job! :ok:
Aramanthus
Monk

That is AWESOME news Greg! Thank you for updating us on this! I know we appreciate this alot!

HH....FIE
Greg Diaczyk

I am as equally as excite to see it in print (and equally dissapoointed by the delay), however I do have the distict advantage of having a copy of the book to puruse... :D

Anyway I got 22 more days before my vacation in Hawaii and some hads on book "research" begins... :-D

I expect to get a good chuck of at least one of the source books done there...
Greg Diaczyk,
"Wayne Smith Clone"

runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

Can you tell us if any artist have been assigned to the Lemuria project? Is the Lord of the Deep play any part in the new book?
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
Aramanthus
Monk

I'd love to see a copy of it! I'm thinking of selling my left leg to see a copy of it! I'm disappointed that we never got to see any teasers for it! I was really hoping to see some teasers for it!

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Underseas is one of my favorites too! I'm looking forward to seeing it too!

HH....FIE
Greg Diaczyk

runebeo

As far as I know it hasn't gotten to that stage (artist selection) still awaiting review and editing.

LotD - I cover a little bit of info (Maps) but focus mostly on the Lemuria's problems with him.

My source books will probably cover more a little bit more detail about the Cult of the Deep and their influence in South Asia and the Pacific Rim

Aramanthus

My left leg is good so I don't need a spare, however for 20 UPC labels from your favourite Palladium titles and $200 for shipping and handling I can send you... oh wait I was told I wasn't allowed to do that any more... :lol:
Greg Diaczyk,
"Wayne Smith Clone"

oni no won
Explorer

Unread post by oni no won »

RIFTS Undersea p107.

No involvement with the Lemurians. Basically some sort of dimensional energy they encountered changed them.
Aramanthus
Monk

Once Palladium gets back on their financial feet they'll release more books quicker. We just need to maintain the faith! Still Greg I wish you could have released a teaser. As for me damaging my books. Not on your life! I can wait until it reaches our hands. Of course if they don't publish it you could always release it as a netbook.

HH....FIE

Return to “Rifts®”