A bunch of quick topics

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A bunch of quick topics

Unread post by Kevin »

A bunch of quick topics

Rifts® D-Bees of North America is done, at the printers and should ship around April 27. The book is freakin’ awesome! I think you’re gonna love it. Even many of the old D-Bees feel new.

Working on the Rifts® Machinations of Doom graphic novel and sourcebook right now. This baby is gonna be sweet too. More than what most people probably anticipate. We’re looking at ways to drop the retail price to $18.95 (instead of $20.95) and we will be doing a hardcover limited edition (400 copies, signed and numbered) probably for around $50 available in June. With a little luck and a lot of hard work, the softbound mass market edition should be arrive from the printers the day of VIP Friday at the Palladium Open House.

The Open House is going to be amazing. If you’re still thinking about coming but haven’t decided yet, TAKE THE PLUNGE and come on down. We have the greatest number of Palladium creators ever assembled! Heck, meeting and gaming with Erick Wujcik or chatting with John Zeleznik and Ramon Perez is worth the price of admission alone, add to that 40 other Palladium artists, writers, game designers, staff and little ol’ me, and how can you resist?

Hmmm, that’s not enough for you? How about being the first on the block to purchase Machinations of Doom, or 2-3 brand new T-shirts, a few surprise products (if we can get ‘em in time), some Rifts® Ultimate Gold or HU2 Gold (though at collector prices), as well as backstock, original artwork, prints, toys from my personal collection, and stuff.

Still not enough? How about a sneak-peak at the Johh Zeleznik Art Book (back on schedule)? Or the fact that you can get our books autographed by 2-3 dozen Palladium creators!!!!! Bring piles of books for autographs. Or how about gaming with the guys who wrote the books you love!?! Or meeting other Palladium fans from around the country (and Australia). There should also be one or two, big "presidential suites" (suitable for 2-3 gaming events at a time) available at the hotel for around-the-clock gaming. Plus, I know a number of people have talked about games in their own room. Most of this, of course, takes place after the Palladium Offices/Warehouse close around midnight.

Or come in costume, enter our costume contest and win a Juicer . . . I mean . . . a “juicy” prize.

I don’t know what else to say except, come on down and join the fun! You’ll be glad you did! It's an extravaganza of RPG fun!

Next Book after Doom is Hades, followed by Dyval, and then probably Warpath: Urban Jungle or Robotech. Followed by a book or two for Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Heroes Unlimited and Chaos Earth.

On Robotech, we’re still waiting and working on hammering out the contract. Sorry, it’s taking forever. We want it to get done as much as you do.

Um, I think that’s it for now. Gotta get back to work.

Thanks for listening to my mutterings and murmurs.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Artist and Convention Host
© Copyright April 11, 2007

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”