What would you want to find in the Black Vault?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

I live in Dweomer, so I use the Black Vault adventure book as a shopping list...

but my favorites are the potions, the Angel mask, the regenerating leather armor and nearly every TW item in the book.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Same here! That book is very useful! I'd recommend getting it!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

I'd like to find a safe way out.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

The Black Vault doesn't exist. Its propaganda from the enemies of the C.S. created to make you believe that the C.S. has something to hide...no really. :shock:
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

The Galactus Kid wrote:The Black Vault doesn't exist. Its propaganda from the enemies of the C.S. created to make you believe that the C.S. has something to hide...no really. :shock:

*looks at black vault book, looks back at Kid Galactus* ummm ok... gonna sit over here for now.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Doppelganger coccoons...with the REAL Prosek family in them...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
shadrak
Champion

Unread post by shadrak »

Personally, I thought the Black Vault book was a lot of BS...

Sure, it was a good book, but it should have been titled TW Smorgasbord...

We were informed in previous books that the black vault existed to contain magical items the CS was unable to destroy (Like Rune Weapons, etc), not TW items...and in the description of the BV there are hundreds of items the CS would have destroyed rather than stored.
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

shadrak wrote:Personally, I thought the Black Vault book was a lot of BS...

We were informed in previous books that the black vault existed to contain magical items the CS was unable to destroy (Like Rune Weapons, etc), not TW items...and in the description of the BV there are hundreds of items the CS would have destroyed rather than stored.

I think they also stored "unique" items ("unique" items being those they had not encountered before, or could not determine their function) so the BV could have one of any magical item they came across, subsequent (identical) items would be destroyed (if possible).
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Thinyser wrote:
shadrak wrote:Personally, I thought the Black Vault book was a lot of BS...

I think they also stored "unique" items ("unique" items being those they had not encountered before, or could not determine their function) so the BV could have one of any magical item they came across, subsequent (identical) items would be destroyed (if possible).

dont forget the secret deal the CS has with the Vangaurd to supply them with magic doo-dads.
shadrak
Champion

Unread post by shadrak »

dont forget the secret deal the CS has with the Vangaurd to supply them with magic doo-dads.

Erm? Okay??? Oh, that was facetious...
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

How about a rune item that has a Nightlord imprisoned in it, plus a Ring of Elder? Once analyzed by the Ba'al in the item, they can transform ANYTHING into Gantrium and Xanthine for indestructible metal once mystically heated, and mystic power amplification.

.....why am I getting those looks again? :shock:
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

A sonic screwdriver.
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Nightshade37
Explorer

Unread post by Nightshade37 »

TW Rat Launcher
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

the TW pimpmobile got me thinking about TW spinning hubcaps...
Rimmerdal
Knight
Comment: Official Member of the 'Transformers don't need Humans Club'

Unread post by Rimmerdal »

TW Pimp hat and Pimp coat...(Powers unknown)

and a TW Fonzie jacket (To get the women with...EEEEEEEyyyyyy!! *Snaps fingers*)
taalismn wrote:
Rimmerdal wrote:mmm Rifts street meat..

Flooper. Fried, broiled, or chipped.
It's like eating Chinese.
FLOOP! And you're hungry again.
Greeter
Wanderer

Unread post by Greeter »

The Galactus Kid wrote:The Black Vault doesn't exist. Its propaganda from the enemies of the C.S. created to make you believe that the C.S. has something to hide...no really. :shock:

I agree citizen! That is why I am in absolutely no danger in carrying this stuff as it is from some place that doesn not exist. ;) Have a good day. :)

/me notices approaching Psi-Corp people.

Can I help you gentlemen? Uh, wait, I can explain, it is from some place that doesn't exist . . . help :?
That which does not kill me . . . had better do enough damage to keep me from firing back!
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

A set of three large opaque crystal orbs, with the sign "3 of a set of 7. 3 destroyed. 7th remains unknown"

A small locked wooden chest with a skull-motif lock. The sign reads "Do Not Open Under Order of Termination."

A series of wands, each of various hues, wood & designs.

Another locked wooden chest, with a companion book of about 2 ft x 2 ft in size, with faded lettering reading "Ye Most Holy Book of Armaments"

A large, two-handed sword, with carefully etched runes in the blade. The blade is darker than the darkest obsidian. The runes glow red when any living thing gets too close. The card reads "one of two".

A slightly rusted box, with a slot at the upper right & a small lever. A small wire sticks out of the top, obviously something was once there but no longer. The slot apparently accepts monetary donations of "1c" for a positive or negative answer printed on a slip of paper.

More as I think of them.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Proseksword
Adventurer

Unread post by Proseksword »

T.W. Atari 2600.
R Ditto
Hero
Comment: It is hard to be alone. I was 18 when dad died, 38 when mom died. No grand kids or daughter in law for mom. Why, God, why?

Unread post by R Ditto »

A magic artifact that looks like a really large cargo container. Once a week, a piece of material (or a piece of flat material with an 'order' placed on it) can be placed in it, and it is activated, and after it shakes/vibrates a little and light comes out from around the doors, it seems to "blink" out and back into existence (sometimes changing colors, and having assorted symbols or words on the side change/appear/disappear), and it pops open to reveal up to 20 tons or 50 cubic yards (whichever is achieved first) of material identical to what was put in it... Simple crafted items (nothing more fancy/advanced than early industrial age stuff) or denser materials result in less mass/volume of stuff being produced... every now and then, it blinks out on its own, and blinks back with an order/request for magic items or assorted equipment (such as old style SAMAS...)

Then there would be a reason the CS seems to have unlimited resources, why they collect magic stuff, and why they got so many SAMAS laying around... :P :lol:
Never Give Up, Never Lose Hope, Never Surrender!
The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance!!
Boldly going forward, 'cause I can't find reverse.
Dr. Watson; Proving that being wrong is one step closer to being right.
It is hard being alone.
AzathothXy
Adventurer

Unread post by AzathothXy »

The crate containing the Ark of the Covenant.
The Nuclear Chaos
That thing is not dead which has the capacity to continue to exist eternally,
And if the abnormal ones come,then death may cease to be
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Misfit KotLD wrote:A mint condition 1958 Plymouth Fury.

Named "Christine"?
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

A scroll of Give Subbie stats of 200+ in each of his ability scores, make his PS and PE supernatural, and give him three billion MDC, along with every single power given to godlings and then make him a 200th level shifter and warlock for all four element types.

OK - that's awfully specific, isn't it?

How about Karl Prosek hanging over a wood chipper with a crank I can use to lower him into it?

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

A lifesized crystal human skull.
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

[voice of mod]Remember to keep this board family friendly boys.[/voice of mod]
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

OOOO I got it! As a 'joke' from a Mulka on his first visit to Chi-Town, what if he left behind an item that essentially granted whatever the holder wished for? Without the limitations of a Jinn, but perhaps the same tendency to twist the wording and intent of the wish.
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

I want to find castlerake.

I can see why the CS would hide it.

considering IT CAN DESTORY CHI TOWN IN A SINGLE MELEE ROUND! :lol: :D
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Greeter
Wanderer

Unread post by Greeter »

My players just gained access to the Black Vault. I went through this thread looking for neat things to put in there in addition to what is listed in the book.

I had forgotten all about castlerake. I'll have to give that one some thought. I was thinking of giving them a Deck of Many Things. I'm also seriously considering giving them Christine.
That which does not kill me . . . had better do enough damage to keep me from firing back!
GA
Explorer
Comment: Master of Dirk Diggler Style

Unread post by GA »

the Colonel's secret recipe.
Drakenred®™©
Champion

Re: Anthing I want?

Unread post by Drakenred®™© »

Shinitenshi wrote:
Mithral wrote:
Shinitenshi wrote:Hmmmm I would like to find Sephiroth chained to the wall beaten and bloody....you guys know how much I like tortured men :lol:
:?

:-? What was there something wrong with my wish?
Nope

I also like my [Moderated] that way.

They should be used to it by now.
冠双
Drakenred®™©
Champion

Unread post by Drakenred®™© »

I suspect that I am being followed by a stealth self moderator.

It keeps me out of more trouble while letting your imagination run get you into more trouble.
冠双
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

If you want an interesting scene with ol'sephy, i suggest playing kingdom hearts 2....
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Coalition stopped cheep? Ask me how!

sooo uh this is not going to be a serious thread is it?...

anyway...

take one pair x-ray specs from near the back of the black vault book.

Give a ley line walker the invisability: improved spell, the teleport lesser spell and basic demolitions training. What do you get? THe CS losing the war with tolkeen because some a-hole ley line walker keeps teleporting fusion-blocks inside the cockpit of their most valueable vehicles...
R Ditto
Hero
Comment: It is hard to be alone. I was 18 when dad died, 38 when mom died. No grand kids or daughter in law for mom. Why, God, why?

Unread post by R Ditto »

Hmm... candy maker, eh?
Gives me an idea...

TW Soda Machine, refills itself when empty, but no clue as to what happens to the money used to purchase the drinks (money vanishes when it "refills" the drinks)

Willie Wonka's jumbo sized golden egg laying jumbo sized geese (from the old movie, not the new one) and that Everlasting gob stopper (sp???) making machine...

Magical pearl like gems that produce effective sunlight, but apparently only work during the day (i.e., when the sun is up in whatever region they are in).

From my own ideas for an artifact of sorts...
An assortment of 5 small spheres of different materials (kept separately, as they were found separately), and odd item with 4 hemispherical impressions in it with elemental symbols on it and space for a 5 thing in a hole the middle of the ring of symbols, and no one having a clue they are all pieces to some powerful artifact that can control all 4 elements (powers of major elementals, basically an artifact idea I had once which I named "The Heart of Elements"... and a long complex process to actually assemple the item... but 4 of the small spheres each have basic powers of an element and giving small bonuses to a warlock using the sphere of the proper element, the 5th has general abilities, such as putting out light that has the same effect as bright sunlight, reacting when elementals or elemental magic is present in the area, more so when another pirce is nearby, and giving basic bonuses to warlocks in general)
It is hard being alone.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

anything useful.
The most devestating..most powerful...most hideously dangerous item in the black vault (as listed by Kevin Siembiada)...
The TW Can Opener :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-? :?
W.T.H.?!
A completely useless book.
Waste of dead tree.
Bind the body to the opened mind
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Citizen Lazlo wrote:
Semisonic9 wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:If that works for you, but I'll stick to the tricks my Jenna Jameson clones will be bringing.

Does Herpes count as a "trick"? :shock:

That would be a talent

no its a seondary skill because it can be taught in under three months by a rogue scholar.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Nekira Sudacne wrote:I want to find castlerake.

I can see why the CS would hide it.

considering IT CAN DESTORY CHI TOWN IN A SINGLE MELEE ROUND! :lol: :D

just read up on castlerake...

:-? :-x :shock: : :shock: :eek: :-D
COOL! Palladium Fantasy has WMDS!!!
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Shinitenshi wrote:I heard that castlerake wasn't really uber powerful and that it was in pieces. Also heard that for it to destroy a wall you have to stab it into the wall leave it there for 15 secs and then it destroys a third of it.

Not sure if this information is correct I haven't read up on it yet this is just something I heard from a friend.

No it destroys an entire 3rd of ANY structure it is stuck in and lowers the structrural integrity of anything that survives by about a third. Castlerake is unbeliveable powerful... except it is tha allmighty lego sword: meaining its in 7 peices and needs to be reasmbled.. and everyon with a peice wants to put it together.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Re: So good the neighbors need a cigarette

Unknown_Nobody wrote:Filthy disgusting stuff

EWWWW!!! *shudder*
Last edited by rat_bastard on Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R Ditto
Hero

Unread post by R Ditto »

How about the rune chess board possessing the soul of some chess player? (be it beginner or grand master). Then someone can play games when they can't find anyone else to play with.
Chess board would have telekinesis to move its chest pieces... may or may not cheat when the person is not looking, may or may not hurl chess pieces at player if board is loosing or has lost, may or may not include checkers pieces.

Oh, have the rune chess pieces animate when they move or 'fight'.

Maybe go one step farther, and have the chess pieces have special abilities.
Pawn could cast some sort of minor useful defensive effect.
Castle could have some sort of defensive spell, like Armor of Ithan.
Knights could have an effect that boosts speed
Biship could allow flight
Queen could heal
King could create fools gold.
Chess board acts as a shield, and its ability is that the pieces act like spikes, allowing it to do damage if something is hit with it, or perhaps allow the chess pieces to act as projectiles that return after they strike...
Have it where you have to beat the chess board in a game of chess for the pieces to have powers for that day only.

Oh, I can't help but think of a certain Volkswagon, mainly Herbie... (sp?)

A power generator type devices. Seems to be charged up by someone yelling in terror, seems to be charged up even more by the sound of innocent people truly laughing at something humorous.

Water fountain, like you might find in a park... always has cool, clean water, even if not hooked up to any pluming, just needs to be setting down on any kind of surface, be it a floor, dirt, bricks, or a table.

A door and frame. Can be attached to any surface, then "unlocked", where it then opens, allowing travel through the surface. The "other side" of the door will always appear on the other side of the object/surface, up to 10ft away. Other side will see the same door appear. When the door is locked by the owner, the door "dissapears" on the opposite side, and it can be removed.

Now for some ideas I had for...um... that other game...

A brick, when it is cold outside, it always seems to generate heat, if it is hot outside, it always seems to generate cold.

A pile of stone bricks or plates, and a smaller stone.
When "activated", they bricks assume a pre-set position. Can be piled up and "reset", then each brick/plate "set" somewhere, where it remains (even in mid air, takes a lot of force to even get them to sway a little), like to form steps. When "activated", they form the steps, when deactivated, they go back to however they were when they were "reset". Could be handy for bridges or barricades, just make sure the controlling stone is on hand or placed in a proper spot, because you don't want to accidently wall yourself into someplace.

Magic stones. Putting them at the ground has different effects. Round ones causes them to dig 'fox holes'. Long slender ones dig trenches in the directions they are pointed at. Simply place on the ground, tap it with a "master stone" and step back because after a few seconds it will activate and dig the hole/trench. Rocks are consumed when they dig. When the master stone is placed in contact with small bits of stone and put in its case and closed, after a period of time, new stones will have reformed.

A magical pot (small culdron, looks like black cast iron)
Can do assorted stuff, heat itself, cool itself, fill itself with water or gruel or other stuff, can "sample" stuff and create it at a later time, can make milk and cheese, create assorted vegetable or animal matter, and all sorts of stuff, even increase its size... also seems impervious to damage (or at least be really hard to damage, with the ability to "regernate"...)

A large door, 4ft wide and 8ft high, it has metal framed masonry frame and a metal clad backing. If just opened up, all that can be seen is the metal clad backing.
However, if placed against a strone wall (or even a chunk of stone barely big enough for the frame), the true nature reveals itself. When a proper word or phrase said when using the knocker (knocking three times), and then saying another key phrase, the door takes root in the stone, and swings open, revealing a large corridor... even if the door frame is up against a stone block barely big enough for the frame. It leads to "The Forge of the Dwarven Masters".
The corridor is long, there are 5 doors, 2 each side, 1 at the end.
Left side, 1st door, large well equipped forge, space for 10 smiths, tools to make just about anything that is made of metal. (medieval stuff, no electronics stuff)
Left side, 2nd door, a room with several smelters, each seems to be made of a different type of material, and all work way to efficiently, a few have runes on them, apparently powered by elemental forces and capable of melting down even the thoughest of materials.
Right side, 1st door, a large workshop area, equipped with all manner of tools, stuff for doing everything from pottery to wood carving to gem carving to stone sculpting.
Right side, 2nd door, living area, has kitchen and small brewery, a well that never runs dry, a mess hall with seating for 40 people, large pantry (some of the cabinets seem to always be stocked with basic foods, such as bread, cheese, dried meat, etc), a few basic restrooms, barracks style sleeping rooms with double high bunk beds and chests and lockers that seemed to be carved out of stone with metal doors, can comfortable support up to 40 people.
End of hall, large storage room, there are many hoppers with lids, each holding a different kind of material that comes from the Earth (iron ore, coal, silver ore, etc). Each hopper, when closed, seems to slowly "replenish" its stocks. The rarer/harder to find something is, the less is stored and the slower it replenishes. A few proccess what seems like small chunks of rock and dirt, like coming from a mine, with bits of gems in them.
There are also many wheel barrels, and shelves that seem like cabinets or stacks of crates, they store assorted materials (processed, in bars or ingots form, etc), materials stored on the "shelves" seem to never erode or tarnish.
It is hard being alone.
Kryzbyn
Hero
Comment: How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
Ronald Reagan

Unread post by Kryzbyn »

Jimmy Hoffa.

BAD MOMMA DOG-FACE BANANA PATCH
"Well said, Kryzbyn! :ok: " -Killer Cyborg
"...I have to agree with the questions and comments made by Kryzbyn." - The man himself, Kevin Siembieda
+100 "acting like a real man" points - DLDC
"Damnit, we agree on something. It's time to rethink my position." - Misfit KotLD
HIPPIES ARE WHAT D-BEES EAT
Kryzbyn
Hero
Comment: How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
Ronald Reagan

Unread post by Kryzbyn »

Jimmy Hoffa-ly happy u quit usin that GREEN color for your posts.

"...I have to agree with the questions and comments made by Kryzbyn." - The man himself, Kevin Siembieda
"Damnit, we agree on something. It's time to rethink my position." - Misfit KotLD
Kryzbyn
Hero
Ronald Reagan

Unread post by Kryzbyn »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

walt disney.

he can explain that the coalition is just a conspericy to extend the patent on micky mouse another hundred years.
R Ditto
Hero

Unread post by R Ditto »

rat_bastard wrote:walt disney.

he can explain that the coalition is just a conspericy to extend the patent on micky mouse another hundred years.

Thanks a lot...
Now I got a "Neo-Disney World" idea stuck in my head... :P

So, one thing to find, is a miniature model of Neo-Disney Land (stuck way back in the back of the vault), with a little holographic display concealed in the new Epcot Center (sp?) that can display images, like of verious specs of the park...
Borgs in special boddies that resemlble the 'non-human' disney characters, and a HUD that lists tons of canon sayings, but the borgs can't actually talk themselves when on duty...
The laser light shows double as anti-missile/anti-air systems, and many of the extras are skelebots or borgs in disguise...
The fireworks launchers have speed loaders and a secondary magazine of vertical launch missiles...
A giant Micky Mouse and Minnie Mouse head flank each main gate, with the eyes concealing particle beams (using coil shapped accelerators to cram a few dozen meters of acceleration potential into a shorter area), rail guns in the noses, plasma flamers in the mouths, assorted missile s(MM, SRM and MRM) concealed in the cheeks, and microwave arrays in the ears...
Actual faeries would be employed, they get a daily 200 credti spending limit at any of the candy shops, an extra 200 of they make it through a day without pulling potentially dangerous pranks on anyone.
Most of the staff are at least partial borgs that only look human.
The dredded fembots (superior to the Skelebots, different varieties modeled after different "Disney Princesses"), they wander around, do small talk, sing and dance around the park, they are covert security robots that conceal an arsenel of weapons under their long dress skirts, baggy pants or anything else that could concievably conceal anything that could possible be a weapon... :lol:
Belle-bot has an arsenal in her skirt. Jasmine-bot has a laser array concealed in her tiara and a long of short vibro knives/darts concealed in her bagg pants, and Rasha-bot (the tiger) can tear even a GB limb from limb. Ariel-bot patrols the waters, she's packing mini-torpedoes in her lower half, and has blue-green lasers in her eyes, and a school of robo-fish packing small fusion blocks or mini-missiles. Pochahontas-bot carries a bow and quiver and a knife that has vibro-tech, is followed by a racoon-bot with stealth capabilities, a pudgie dog bot loaded with sensors, and a small humming-bird bot with vibro-beak.
Mulan-bot is in her 'at home' garb, ready to serve tea and act as a story teller/historian... and she has a high density katana with an edge laser/particle beam sharped to a perfect cutting edge in addition to packing vibro tech... and one is standing next to the model, with robo-horse, which has a bow and arrows on one side of the saddle, and a big, mean, nasty looking gun on the side of the saddle... the Mulan-bot acts as spokes person for Neo-Disney Land in absence of any other Disney Fembots, and she has a tea set with her. An old model skelebot is wrapped like a pretzel around a nearby support post, it's missing arm hanging onto the table the tea set is on, testement that Disney Fembots are not to be triffled with... and probably why the stuff is in the back of the vault...
It is hard being alone.

Return to “Rifts®”