Friday Sept 22 2006

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Friday Sept 22 2006

Unread post by Kevin »

Friday Sept 22 2006

It’s 7:00 A.M. and I’m at the office.

Actually, I’ve been here and working since six. Today promises to be another long, but I hope, productive day.

Wrote this Murmur.

Then I have some documents to review and notes to make on them.

9:00 A.M. I run to bank.

Immediately after that, I need to drop off The Rifter #36 at the printer (pasted it up last night), stop at Office Depot to buy some supplies and shelving, and get back to the office around noon. Hmm, guess I should try to squeeze breakfast or lunch in there sometime too.

1:00 P.M. I have an important telephone conference .

Afterward, I need to touch base with my attorney. Then I’ll review and answer e-mails and I hope to dive back into writing Rifts® Sourcebook One, Revised and Expanded. I have fun plans for this redo and think there will be stuff in this book that will have fans talking well into next year.

8:00 P.M. I hope to hit the road for home sometime around eight, but I’ll be back at the office Saturday for a 10:30 A.M. meeting. I have a video I need to review and assess, and I hope to get in at least six hours of writing on Sourcebook One.

Since people keep askng, I thought I'd provide this little peek into a typical day for me at Palladium.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
President, Publisher, Writer, Artist, & Business Guy

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”