When is the next book coming out?

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Aramanthus
Monk

Re: When is the next book coming out?

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Jason can tell you the status of his new book. I believe he has two books in the works for Chaos earth!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

Sure hope Germany gets a section in one of the new books.
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

runebeo wrote:Sure hope Germany gets a section in one of the new books.

I'm pretty sure that he's concentrating on North America. Perhaps the book First Responders will have information about the response in other nations/area's though.
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

The manuscript should be in by Gen Con. I'm hoping it can make press this year.

As with the books thus far, the focus is on North America, though it wouldn't be hard to convert much of it to other locations.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Aramanthus
Monk

Thank you for the update Jason. See I told you he'd tell us what is new! :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
Jason Richards

Ninjabunny wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:The manuscript should be in by Gen Con. I'm hoping it can make press this year.

As with the books thus far, the focus is on North America, though it wouldn't be hard to convert much of it to other locations.

Will we hear anything about the so called Zombie plagues mentioned in other Rifts titles?

First, remember that a lot of information about the Dark Age is a little... off. However if you have a reference, send it to me and I'll check it out.

Anyway, Zombies? Not right now. Plagues? Hmmmm... maybe. :)
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Aramanthus
Monk

Remember Jason was threatening to name various viruses after people on the boards! :D Maybe Ninjabunnitius is the cause of a plague of zombies!

HH....FIE
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

I could see my name becoming some sort of very, very bad rash, but may I suggest Austin Mad Cow disease, or maybe BEVOitus?
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Aramanthus
Monk

I really don't want a disease named after me! :D

HH....FIE
Pox
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Pox »

Aramanthus wrote:Remember Jason was threatening to name various viruses after people on the boards! :D Maybe Ninjabunnitius is the cause of a plague of zombies!

In that case I can probably take claim to several whether they were intended towards me or not...I knew this moniker would pay off eventually. :D
we forgive you pox - Lord Cherico
You mah main Damie, Pox - el magico -- darklorddc
Aramanthus
Monk

ROFLMAO!!! I think you were successful before the book was announced! :D

HH....FIE
Jason Richards

Kank wrote:The wheels move slowly but hopefully they are still moving. But I still want the LOTD #3 that has been listed for years.

Kank

Not my department. :)

Aramanthus
Monk

Wrong thread for that one too. That should have been in the Palladium Fantasy area of the forum. :D

HH....FIE
Sakieh
D-Bee

Unread post by Sakieh »

Well...supposedly, NEMA Mission Book 1 is coming out in February 2006?!?!?! :-?
Jason Richards

Sakieh wrote:Well...supposedly, NEMA Mission Book 1 is coming out in February 2006?!?!?! :-?

I don't know all of Kevin's specific plans, but I believe that my titles will kinda replace what was planned in the way of sourcebooks (as far as I know).

Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

Well you'd better hurry up and get to writing! Arzno left me with high expectations for your CE titles, so don't let me down dude!

Seriously....don't.

*puts on the brass knuckles*

:P
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
Jason Richards

Grell wrote:Well you'd better hurry up and get to writing! Arzno left me with high expectations for your CE titles, so don't let me down dude!

Seriously....don't.

It's more a factor of scheduling that writing right now. Hopefully First Responders can see light this year.

ZorValachan
Adventurer

Unread post by ZorValachan »

If I may ask, will there be anything like the supposed 'psychic storm'? I'm planning a CE pre-cataclysm through it. Magic classes and stuff like the DW hunter come later, but the psychic stuff happens right at the beginning. Just wondering if there will be anything on this or will everything be further down the time-line?
Jason Richards

ZorValachan wrote:If I may ask, will there be anything like the supposed 'psychic storm'? I'm planning a CE pre-cataclysm through it. Magic classes and stuff like the DW hunter come later, but the psychic stuff happens right at the beginning. Just wondering if there will be anything on this or will everything be further down the time-line?

Psychic Storm will either be my next book (after First Responders) or the one after that. I'll probably try and push it up in the queue, but sometimes it's just a matter of which book writes itself the fastest.

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Jason Richards wrote:
ZorValachan wrote:If I may ask, will there be anything like the supposed 'psychic storm'? I'm planning a CE pre-cataclysm through it. Magic classes and stuff like the DW hunter come later, but the psychic stuff happens right at the beginning. Just wondering if there will be anything on this or will everything be further down the time-line?

Psychic Storm will either be my next book (after First Responders) or the one after that. I'll probably try and push it up in the queue, but sometimes it's just a matter of which book writes itself the fastest.

Ahead of Brothers in Arms?? I suppose that may work as more people likely would want that information over the US pre-rifts military first. ( I'm just not one of them :P )
Jason Richards

Dustin Fireblade wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:

Ahead of Brothers in Arms?? I suppose that may work as more people likely would want that information over the US pre-rifts military first. ( I'm just not one of them :P )

I would prefer Brothers in Arms first as well, but we'll just see how it goes. Writing Psychic Storm will be easier and faster, I think, so I might knock it out first.

Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Ninjabunny wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:The manuscript should be in by Gen Con. I'm hoping it can make press this year.

Will we hear anything about the so called Zombie plagues mentioned in other Rifts titles?

I don't recall seeing this either. Can you PM me your references?
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

Jason, what in the world are you doing wasting time posting on the boards? I am truly disappointed. I was expecting at least two books on my books shelf my now. Chop chop!

:angel:
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

RockJock wrote:Jason, what in the world are you doing wasting time posting on the boards? I am truly disappointed. I was expecting at least two books on my books shelf my now. Chop chop!

:angel:

:lol:
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Aramanthus
Monk

Thank you Jason for updating us on your progress. Just a second. :::Chains Jasons leg to his computer desk.::: There you go you'll now have to spend all of your time typing away at the next book.

HH....FIE
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

a book will come out on 12/12/12 :D
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
Jason Richards

ZINO wrote:a book will come out on 12/12/12 :D

Hopefully before then. ;)

Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

Jason Richards wrote:
Grell wrote:Well you'd better hurry up and get to writing! Arzno left me with high expectations for your CE titles, so don't let me down dude!

Seriously....don't.

It's more a factor of scheduling that writing right now. Hopefully First Responders can see light this year.

Holy cow, don't I know it! I'm looking very much forward to first responders mostly because I don't think the rescue and other non combat aspects of the CE setting have gotten any love. I see legions of SWAT exoskeletons and EMT 'Borgs. Feel free to send me a copy of your manuscript (free editing services, don't you know)! :D
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
Aramanthus
Monk

It's always nice to see some of the niches not generally covered to get coverage they deserve! It'll be another great book!

HH....FIE

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”