What happened???

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

The individual in question posted a dozen or more flames, trolls, and rants, including specificly targetted insults against PB, PB Staff, PB Fans, and at least one specific moderator. He violated more rules in 10 minutes than most people do in a life time.

I'm not a mod myself, but I can tell you what happened - his offending posts were deleted, and he was banned.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

J. Lionheart wrote:The individual in question posted a dozen or more flames, trolls, and rants, including specificly targetted insults against PB, PB Staff, PB Fans, and at least one specific moderator. He violated more rules in 10 minutes than most people do in a life time.

I'm not a mod myself, but I can tell you what happened - his offending posts were deleted, and he was banned.
You are correct sir
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Goblin-Jack
Explorer

Unread post by Goblin-Jack »

Was that "The Watcher"?

That guy was not nice.

:nh: --GJ.
"Wujcik rules!!!"
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Wow - necro-threado
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

sawg138 wrote:
Jefffar wrote:Wow - necro-threado

Well, it is in System Failure's forum.

Echo....?
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

SPAMMERS!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Goblin-Jack
Explorer

Unread post by Goblin-Jack »

The Deific NMI wrote:SPAMMERS!

Eh?!?! Could you elaborate on that, NMI, the most filial of patrons? Are you referring to us, or the individual who was booted?

:D --GJ.
"Wujcik rules!!!"
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Goblin-Jack wrote:
The Deific NMI wrote:SPAMMERS!

Eh?!?! Could you elaborate on that, NMI, the most filial of patrons? Are you referring to us, or the individual who was booted?

:D --GJ.
You for resurrecting a 5 month old dead thread.

Return to “Systems Failure™”