Invid Overlord Mecha (From Invasion)

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Invid Overlord Mecha (From Invasion)

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

the Invid have Designed a Variable Mecha for Use Against the REF Forces, Based Loosly off the Beta the Overlord Looks Quite nasty:
http://www.robotech.com/infopedia/mecha/viewmecha.php?id=68

Its Weapon Systems are rather nasty..

2x Arm Mounted Pulse/Beam Cannons (form the RCB)
2x Shoulder Mounted Plasma Cannons (like the Shock Trooper)
72- Mini-missiles
56 short Range missiles.

3 Modes....

Seams the Invid can only mimic others people's technology...
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Cyclone
Explorer

Unread post by Cyclone »

Yep, the game version sports the Corg scheme.

RDF-HQ thread of interest on this:

http://p081.ezboard.com/frdfhqcommunicationscenterrobotechroleplayinggame.showMessage?topicID=185.topic
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Those names of the modes are not realy disctiptive. Here are some more dicritive names. Fighter is changed to Beatle or blade rocket, Gaurdien to shock trooper (because it looks like one) and battliod to Gorilla or linebacker
olsonk

I have posted some stats for the Overlord.....

Unread post by olsonk »

I have posted some stats for the Overlord on Robotech Research. You can find them off the main page www.robotechresearch.com. Constructive commments are welcomed.
The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

I like the art.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Nice Stats,

2 comments:

1) The "72 x point-blank 180mm missiles, 36 in the upper section of each back thruster" Would Fall Close in to the Mini-Missile Catagory than a Short Range Missile. (the Alpha has 190mm SRM's but the REf has been developing its Missile Technology about 30year before the Invid Cloned its First Unit with Missiles.)

2) the Combat Bonuses are quite insane.

Conside droping one Attack per Melee from 1st level, and adding it back at a Later Level.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”