Robotech in my Universe

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

some more questions... how come so many of those people pilot cloaked veritechs... that are VAF 6s and not VAF 7s? and why are some VBF 1S (shadow betas) cloaked, and some not?

are those squadrons the super Elite that get to pilot the shadow veritechs, or did you decide that the cloaking technology just was extra common in your particular campaign?

It may come from my being a military ignoramus, but what's the meaning of the VF-4 mention that goes with so many of the pilots?

and I concur with Alexander Death about the utter weirdness of having an "extra" dimensional superfortress ship so convenient, and the fact that the crew is disproportionately large compared to the number of mecha on board.
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

I have just one question . . .

Who gave Bill Murry a veritech?
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

nope... I have more :p

are there stats for the VF 4 somewhere?

I assume, if Jefffar know Bill Murry that some of the characters must come from novels or the like...

but when I see a Sgt Victoria Hayes... I wonder any relation to the admirals? same, is pvt Lynn Mynmei a singer as well as a pilot? if so, she IS a veteran ace to fly a cloaked bird?
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Jefffar wrote:I have just one question . . .

Who gave Bill Murry a veritech?

What about Adam Sandler?
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

Umm....

a question...and Im being perfectly honest.....why would they upgrade the SF/A-7 Chimera (Corsair III in the RPG) when its already transatompsheric as well as being able to carry up to 9 nuclear/reflex stand-off missiles (anti-capital ship weapons) in conformal missile bays? Hardpoints on the wings (pylons like those on the VF-1) slow down a mecha as well as being prone to sheering off the wing when they get ripped off due to high speeds.

Just a little food for thought...though it takes cajones to post stuff and bear the slings and arrows (or is that particle beams and nukes? :-) ).

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”