Rifter 57 with a Boatload of Fantasy Monsters

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Rifter 57 with a Boatload of Fantasy Monsters

Unread post by Premier »

Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to let fans of Fantasy know that the Rifter#57 issue has a good number of Fantasy monsters that should be great for your campaigns.

You can feel free to look at the cover illustration to see a good sample of what type of monsters lurk inside:
http://madjaguar.deviantart.com/#/d4n7sz8

I wanted to push myself this year to learn as much as possible via art and Glen Evans's Makara did the trick nicely! Hats off to such a creative Writer and I hope to see more from him in the future. I highly recommend this issue as a keeper because it has a boat load of new monsters for both Palladium Fantasy and BTS, and certainly make for great conversions into RIFTS!
Last edited by Premier on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Rifter 57 with a Boatload of Fantasy Monsters

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Premier wrote:Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to let fans of Fantasy know that the Rifter#57 issue has a good number of Fantasy monsters that should be great for your campaigns.

You can feel free to look at the cover illustration to see a good sample of what type of monsters lurk inside:
http://madjaguar.deviantart.com/art/Rif ... -280860020

I wanted to push myself this year to learn as much as possible via art and Glen Evans's Makara did the trick nicely! Hats off to such a creative Writer and I hope to see more from him in the future. I highly recommend this issue as a keeper because it has a boat load of new monsters for both Palladium Fantasy and BTS, and certainly make for great conversions into RIFTS!

Phenomenal Picture! Well Done!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

zyanitevp wrote:
Premier wrote:Hey Everyone!

http://madjaguar.deviantart.com/art/Rif ... -280860020

Phenomenal Picture! Well Done!

Thank You! It was a challenge!
everloss
Explorer

Unread post by everloss »

Page doesn't exist.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

well what do you think are the best monsters in it?
Talon Starblade
Wanderer

Unread post by Talon Starblade »

The link got compressed on us, so only part of it is working. This'll get you to his DeviantArt site.

http://madjaguar.deviantart.com
Let the world tremble, for my imagination LIVES!
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Just got my copy today. Ah the artwork for the monstes is sweet :D . I did have a few screw ups in the writing though :( .
Makara have six legs. I said so in the physcial descriptions but there is place where I also say they have four (six is
correct). The Murrisk has a tail strike but in its decriptions I did not include a tail. The correct answer is no they do not
have a tail strike because they have no tail. On the opposite side the Beach Slayer doesn't have a tail, but the art work
does show one. All in all its a fantastic look, I'm ever so proud of the artists who made these things come out of my head
look great on page. Hope everyone enjoys using them as much fun as I had making them.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

So I got a call today (ok, yesterday- it is after midnight) from my FLGS that Rifter #57 was in! I of course made sure I grabbed it, and I am pleased! Not only did I get some really cool creatures that are going into my Fantasy game on Saturday night, but I got a sneak preview of Lemuria... which no one seems to be talking about.
Great job, and amazing art on the monsters "premier"
Come check out my game next week online at Obsidian Portal- I know someone will write a log of an encounter with one of your creations....
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”