soulstuff

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

soulstuff

Unread post by dargo83 »

in rifts japan they metion that there r 4 swords that r forged using a material called soulstuff and it said that it comes from wormwood. i looked for it in wormwood but i couldnt find it in the wormwood book
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: soulstuff

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

dargo83 wrote:in rifts japan they mention that there r 4 swords that r forged using a material called soul-stuff and it said that it comes from wormwood. i looked for it in wormwood but i couldn't find it in the wormwood book

"are" "four" "were"
Here are your missing words.
[polite sub-text] Full words please, these are not text messages nor AIM inst-messages. [/polite sub-text]
The Soul-Stuff mentioned was probably made up for the RJapan book, and would probably need to be expounded on in a 2nd WW book or a WW net-book.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Wormwood Addenda, Rifter #42, page 45:
But Lord Reorith weilded no ordinary sword, and carried no ordinary sheild. For they were the Stuff of Souls, the only alloy in all the Living Planet.

Wormwood Addenda, Rifter #46, page 25:
insinuation that the Lords of the Exchequer built 1000 Soulstuff blades, and gave them to the Sentinel Knights.

Although not entirely official, the Soulstuff Blades do originate from Worldgate, on Wormwood. 1000 years ago, they were the badges of office for an elite knightly Order... who were subsequently hunted down and killed by the Unholy and his Shades.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
9voltkilowatt
Adventurer

Unread post by 9voltkilowatt »

Braden Campbell wrote:Wormwood Addenda, Rifter #42, page 45:
But Lord Reorith weilded no ordinary sword, and carried no ordinary sheild. For they were the Stuff of Souls, the only alloy in all the Living Planet.

Wormwood Addenda, Rifter #46, page 25:
insinuation that the Lords of the Exchequer built 1000 Soulstuff blades, and gave them to the Sentinel Knights.

Although not entirely official, the Soulstuff Blades do originate from Worldgate, on Wormwood. 1000 years ago, they were the badges of office for an elite knightly Order... who were subsequently hunted down and killed by the Unholy and his Shades.

Damn it, I really need to catch up on my Rifter collection. I'm playing a Symbiotic Warrior from Rifter 18 and this is the kind of information that would come in mighty handy! :-D
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Only problem is, those Rifters were written years after Rifts Japan Was. So they were based on Rifts Japan not vice-versa.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Japan 2 is going to have a lot of information about magic weapons and their forging, as well as new magic weapons.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”