Auto Fill Spread sheet or form for Initiative tracking

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GameAddict
Megaversal® Ambassador

Auto Fill Spread sheet or form for Initiative tracking

Unread post by GameAddict »

Has anyone created or found online a spreadsheet or app that works with initiative for Rifts? I am aware of the vast fill in the blank ones that are out there I am looking for something that I can use on my phone or Ipad.
Everything is created within your own consciousness. You have to know that your reality is already created the moment you visualize and emotionalize it in your mind. If you change your mind, you change your reality. But if you secure your mind, you secure your reality.
Blue_Lion
Knight

Re: Auto Fill Spread sheet or form for Initiative tracking

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Never needed one.
Typically that I track that on the combat log along with damage. Usually in the form of scratch paper. (Did need a no phones or Ipads at the game table rule. Do to a few peoples devices being some what disruptive.)
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.

Return to “Rifts®”