Real world vehicles in AtB2?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Real world vehicles in AtB2?

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Hey, folks.
Here's the thing, folks, I was just playing a game via Facebook when a small thought popped into my head: Is anyone using real world vehicles in their AtB2 games? If yes, could you please post the stats on THIS thread. If not, then I MIGHT (emphasis on might) try my hand at doing up some. One of the vehicles I was thinking of is the Panhard Vehicule Blinde Legar (A.K.A. the "Light Armoured Vehicle") or the Panhard VBL.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Re: Real world vehicles in AtB2?

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

There's a huge list of Real world vechiles, with stats, and possible upgrades in Dead Reign "Endless dead" from 4 wheelers to bulldozers and armored cars. It was the first update on vehicles/car rules since Road hogs decades ago.

Very very useful information.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Also check the Recon board for stuff too.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

the Roadhogs vehicles rules start with general catagories of vehicles, i'd say that for RP a person would have to give what real world vehicle they wanted within that category.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

The ones in the Dead Reign supplement are like 20 years newer. lol

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

I'd I were a little quicker on getting my old forum stuff posted to my wiki I'd have a bunch of military stuff done and a few civilian items that you could at least use as a basis.....
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”