Rifter #60 unfinished cover & content

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DBX
Hero

Rifter #60 unfinished cover & content

Unread post by DBX »

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... er-60.html

The Rifter® #60
The Rifter® Number 60 is an action-packed issue that delves into adventure, magic, monsters and strange war machines.

The Rifter® is an idea factory. The key to unlocking the unlimited resources of the imagination for numerous Palladium RPG world settings. It helps players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and keep their games fresh, and provides useful, ready to go, source material gamers can just drop into their ongoing games.

Every issue of The Rifter® offers new monsters, villains, characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, adventure and ideas for your use in games and campaigns. There is usually source material for at least 2-3 Palladium game lines, often more.

The Rifter® #60 includes:
•Rifts® Sorcerers Forge – Timothy Dorman presents a secret community of Techno-Wizards and their unique TW weapons, power armor and gear, as well as details about the place and some interesting inhabitants.
•Splicers® – Kris Tipping presents House Pandorum and a host of new Splicers weapons, armor, mutants and monsters.
•Heroes Unlimited – Adventure by Thomas Morrison.
•Modern Horror Short Story – J.V. Adams spins a tale of intrigue and mystery.
•News, coming attractions, and more. John Zeleznik cover.
•96 pages – Cat. No. 160.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Rifter #60 unfinished cover & content

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Love the House Pandorum stuff. Really looking forward to more Splicers stuff.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Love the House Pandorum stuff. Really looking forward to more Splicers stuff.

Thank You GK :-D
connecting the dots
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Game On!

Unread post by Juce734 »

DBX wrote:http://palladium-store.com/1001/product/160-The-Rifter-60.html

The Rifter® #60
The Rifter® Number 60 is an action-packed issue that delves into adventure, magic, monsters and strange war machines.

The Rifter® is an idea factory. The key to unlocking the unlimited resources of the imagination for numerous Palladium RPG world settings. It helps players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and keep their games fresh, and provides useful, ready to go, source material gamers can just drop into their ongoing games.

Every issue of The Rifter® offers new monsters, villains, characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, adventure and ideas for your use in games and campaigns. There is usually source material for at least 2-3 Palladium game lines, often more.

•Rifts® Sorcerers Forge – Timothy Dorman presents a secret community of Techno-Wizards and their unique TW weapons, power armor and gear, as well as details about the place and some interesting inhabitants.
•Splicers® – Kris Tipping presents House Pandorum and a host of new Splicers weapons, armor, mutants and monsters.

Are we able to get anymore information about the Heroes Unlimited Adventure? I am very interested in seeing this.
Games: Savage Rifts, Fantasy Age, Dragon Age, Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Heroes Unlimited, TMNT, Ninjas and Superspies, and Rifts
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/MasterTheGameRPG (please check out)
Website: https://www.rpgjuce.com/master-the-game-rpg-link-tree
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Juce734 wrote:
DBX wrote:http://palladium-store.com/1001/product/160-The-Rifter-60.html

The Rifter® #60

Are we able to get anymore information about the Heroes Unlimited Adventure? I am very interested in seeing this.

Me too. I want to see more adventures in Rifters. It is the ideal platform for adventures.

Btw I think I heard it might involve aliens...
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
krate
Explorer

Unread post by krate »

I agree with what the Elf said and encourage more authors to write adventures for the various game lines. :)
Please visit my DeviantArt page http://krateworx.deviantart.com/
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

krate wrote:I agree with what the Elf said and encourage more authors to write adventures for the various game lines. :)

How can one not agree with the Dark Elf?

I agree with y'all.
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Hendrik wrote:How can one not agree with the Dark Elf? .

I live with three other people and manage over a hundred. It appears that "the PB megaverse" is the only thing that I actually "know what Im talking about" according to everyone else... :?
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

The Dark Elf wrote:
Hendrik wrote:How can one not agree with the Dark Elf? .

I live with three other people and manage over a hundred. It appears that "the PB megaverse" is the only thing that I actually "know what Im talking about" according to everyone else... :?

I hear you. Wearing the Rifts hoodie helps ;-)
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”