Pushed back AGAIN?!

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

what...? :x
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

what...? :x
Okay...chuck that noize Farley...I'll just be happy with the fan made stuff and my olde-skoole Robotech books then
This is rediculous...DECEMBER was the date given intitialy....with a POSSIBLE delay to Januaray

Leaves of the lotus rise

GhostKnight
Adventurer

Unread post by GhostKnight »

Never look at the release dates.
Recovery? Only for the rich and 20 counties.
Anti-Nuclear = Anti-Salmon
PC = Patronizing Cretin
The World Clock
Real Economic Statistics
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Mechanoid: "Oh, do be quiet....."
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Omote
Explorer
Comment: To the extreme!

Unread post by Omote »

I mean who REALLY thought Shadow Chonicles RPG was going to come out in Feb? Seriously. Just like December 2007, Jan 08, and then Feb 08... don't hold your breath for March either. It's jsut the way of all things Palladium.

-O
"My god is weird. My god is strange. My god taints a pretty picture." - KT
VAY VICTUS!
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

unless HG does something stupid, i figure it'll be out before december, but i refuse to predict any more accurately than that.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

The way it sound, it looks like HG is constintly looking over Palladium shoulder, which might be slowing down things a little, though I could have read it wrong. Though it looks like 90-95% of everything is done, and they are tring to shot for getting it to print by Fri. So a week or two into March at the most and we should have it. And yes I am tring to be possitive here. And it looks like we will be having several new mecha designs!
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

It does appear that HG is going to really scutinize this series of books. So quality will be way up. So we should be happy about that. Hopefully it'll be out soon enough.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Develop you plans in parallel...one line of thought for what you THINK the new book will be like, and the other for what it will REALLY be....
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I doubt the book will be pushed back any further. Call it a "gut feeling".
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Aramanthus
Monk

I think they'll HG and PB will work to get the book out as fast as they can. There is a huge demand for this book! I expect it too be in our hands quickly.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

IF the quality is above normal on this publication, and we don't have any "nose laser" nonsense (I want the damned VAF's to have all FOUR thruster locations marked, and the Beta-fighters to have their tri-blasters on the forearms noted), then I will forgive the multiple pushbacks that have plauged this project.

Still doesn't excuse the format size, but what the hell... if it's thick enough it will ballance out.
:-?

Leaves of the lotus rise

Aramanthus
Monk

The format size is the one both of those parties agreed to for the intial release. We'll just have to live with it. It might upset us some, but I'm very happy to see the new Robotech material reaching us after all of these years.

HH....FIE
Raiden

Unread post by Raiden »

Not gonna hold my breath. Just like "Recon: Modern Combat," "Mechanoids Space" or "Warpath," I've learned that its best to busy yourself with something else while they make 'adjustments' and the like to books that keep getting pushed back.

Take me for example: I'm drowning myself in the goodness that is Rock Band and Mass Effect. It keeps the pain of waiting down to a dull throb at best.
Aramanthus
Monk

It is a product which will see the light of day very quickly. People just be patient. These things take time. So sit back and chill! As for Warpath, I think it'll be out by the end of summer. And I think it replaced the Recon book. The concept looks like what Recon was going to be.

HH....FIE
Defender_X
Explorer

Unread post by Defender_X »

Sometimes it's good for them to push back the release date. I was very happy with the Macross 2 sourcebook when it finally came out.
I get that many attacks with my beam cannons?!
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Defender_X wrote:Sometimes it's good for them to push back the release date. I was very happy with the Macross 2 sourcebook when it finally came out.

So how many times was it pushed back? And how much longer did you have to wait?
Aramanthus
Monk

I don't remember anymore. Although I suppose I could always look back at the older publications to see when it was supposed to ship.

HH....FIE
Defender_X
Explorer

Unread post by Defender_X »

Alpha 11 wrote:
Defender_X wrote:Sometimes it's good for them to push back the release date. I was very happy with the Macross 2 sourcebook when it finally came out.

So how many times was it pushed back? And how much longer did you have to wait?

It got pushed back at least one month, but PB added extra content for the same price. So I was happy. The time delay is just a guesstamation, it's been 13 years since that book came out.
I get that many attacks with my beam cannons?!
Aramanthus
Monk

Considering that this book will have 224 pages is a great thing for it's price. :D

HH....FIE

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”