Dead Reign - Plot Lines?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Dead Reign - Plot Lines?

Unread post by NMI »

And as Kevins vision isnt the only one that went into Dead Reign RPG, I would say, get the book and go with what you enjoy :D
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Sounds like a plan !
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nightbreed »

should be a good read regardless.

I hope so, i'd like to incorporate whatever is in there with the stuff from the Rifter. I already am running a game based on the Rifter material. It's been fun so far as the players don't know about the truth of things, just that these aren't your ordinary zombies. Also i've incorporated ideas put out by some of the people who have posted in other threads (Thanks Citizen Lazlo, DtMK, Lucky, and Mike SSN-723 :D ) so i feel unless the book turns out to be just another "same 'ol zombie madness" thing i have confidence in it. 8)
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

I recommend that everyone get Rifter #40.

:)

I second that! Great twist on the Zombie story/problem. :ok:

So when all is said and done, it's "go get the book and do whatever you think is right."

Sounds like a plan. I need to get a hold of Rifter #40 first just to get an idea.

Sometimes things just work out that way. Best example i can give is Rifts. Somethings i don't like or agree with (the outcome of the Tolkeen war) so i just alter things for the storyline of the overall world, even though the campaign i'm running may have absolutely nothing to do with it. Just a matter of what the GM thinks and likes.
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Unread post by GreenGhost »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:I recommend that everyone get Rifter #40.

:)

I'm a proud owner of Rifter #40!!!
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Unread post by GreenGhost »

Actually I have all of them, but the #0 Download one. :eek:
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

the 101 adventures in the book are decent starts for all sorts of plot lines and such...

... A Mock Zombie promising "info" on gear, weapons, supplies if you help her escape some human pursuers.
... A lone human walking down the street that promises safe haven -- is it a trap? if so by who? "Retros that hate those survivors who stick to technology and such? Death Cultists?

to name a couple.
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Actually I have all of them, but the #0 Download one. :eek:

Ditto! :D

A lone human walking down the street that promises safe haven -- is it a trap? if so by who? "Retros that hate those survivors who stick to technology and such? Death Cultists?

This sounds like a plan to mess with my PCs after they get out of what might turn into their predicament! :twisted:

Return to “Dead Reign™”