Dead Reign - advance publication photocopy - signed

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

IS MINE!!!!

Someone, someone was just fighting me tooth and nail for that. I honestly didnt want to pay as much as the bids went, but I was being stubborn. Besides, the money goes to Palladium. Whoever was bidding against me was as stubborn as me. I just happened to be faster. He/she was trying to outbid me down to the second.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Re: Dead Reign - advance publication photocopy - signed

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Pffft... I have the original manuscript to four as of yet unpublished books on the schedule.

Bidding starts at $1,000,000.

:P

~ Josh
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Why bid on Josh's overpriced manuscripts. I'm starting bids on Yin-Sloth Jungles 2nd at an affordable $10,000. :D

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I am curious as to who it was that was bidding against me.
I would love to shake their hand for putting up a good fight!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

I was bidding on it until it got up to $55. I was out then, the most I ever spent on a book on Ebay was a Rifts Manhunter for $60. Whoever it was must have been a hardcore fan!
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
bradshaw
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Gin and Tonic

Unread post by bradshaw »

Mr. Deific NMI wrote:Dead Reign - advance publication photocopy - signed

IS MINE!!!!

Someone, someone was just fighting me tooth and nail for that. I honestly didnt want to pay as much as the bids went, but I was being stubborn. Besides, the money goes to Palladium. Whoever was bidding against me was as stubborn as me. I just happened to be faster. He/she was trying to outbid me down to the second.

Ok man now that you'll have all the Art for dead reign I expecting a mess of DR Avatars :lol: P.S. I just Framed up the Dead reign Original I promised you. See you at the open house
Dames, Droids, Drinking and Damnnation
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

I would say it was Dennis/Subjugator, but I know he's happy sitting on the Printer's Proof. So perhaps it was Preacher? The only other person I'd peg to spend that much money.
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

It arrived today.
It is sitting in my fiancee's (26 days from being my wife) car.

edit: I found her spare keys in the house, drove to her work (5 minutes away) and grabbed the book from her car.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Lord NorDeth wrote:I contemplated bidding, but got advance notice from Kev that I was getting one as part of my XMas pack, so I stayed out of that fight! Just outta curiosity, what would you have stopped at?
I had my max set at $300, but I never thought the other guy would have gone that high.

Lord NorDeth wrote:(The reason for the XMas Pack addition, my Wife and I are the ones who had to back out of VIP night...rather than get a refund, I told Kev to put the tix back up for sale, and use the money from the original purchase to build me a super-duper, most kick-a$$ XMas Pack ever...he succeeded!)
Sorry to hear that you had to back out. Hopefully you make it to the rest of the event?

Lord NorDeth wrote:How long did it take you to get all of the pages into sleeve protectors? (1 hr and 45 mins for me!)

I never even thought of that. As thick of a stack as the photocopy is, yours must be about 50% larger then before the sleeves. I am comteplating taking my copy to Staples, having them re-scan it so that the pages are double sided, have them reduce the amount of space the text/graphics take on a page by about 5% and then have them spiral bound it. This will reduce its size by 50%.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Lord NorDeth wrote:Wont be making the OH this year...with the Cdn $ dropping like it has, our cost shot up by an extra 700 bucks, and it's just outta budget now.

Yeah, it's a monster with the sleeves on it, I've got it in a huge binder I threaten to hit my players with if they mis-behave!

Sorry to hear that. I'm a fellow Canadian. Though I'm a con goer so I tend to save up 800-1000 for each con whenever possible.
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

I got one with the Xmas suprise package...
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I didnt consider it a waste of money.
I had the money to spend, so I did.
Vidynn
Adventurer

Unread post by Vidynn »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:yeah ... but I have the original manuscript ...

:D

Id buy it. :-D
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
Shotgun Jolly
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Shotgun Jolly »

I been trying to collect the "Weird War" comics for along time... Had dozens of them.

Until I had a flood, and they were destroyed.. :(

Trying to recollect them now.. but, its not going very well at all. But Yeah, I know what its like to spend alot of cash on a comic book.

Regards
©-JC Locke retains ownership and rights of all original artwork and information posted
by the ShotGun Jolly account.

Return to “Dead Reign™”