Weight

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sqir
D-Bee

Weight

Unread post by Sqir »

Well, it could be useful for a standard Juicer.

Did you know that a Juicer could carry all of his equipment, a hover bike, and a fully functional rail gun, and still be able to run at full tilt for half an hour?
Sqir
D-Bee

Weight

Unread post by Sqir »

Lobotaru wrote:While that sounds physically impossible I think your right, lol. :D

A juicer skilled in creative packing? Fing brilliant!
Colt47
Champion
Comment: Keeper of the Pies

Unread post by Colt47 »

Ironically, although there is a spot on the sheet for it, most of the equipment in the game, including adventuring gear, does not have any sample weights listed. Thus it makes trying to figure out how much a character is carrying a bit difficult.
Norbu the Enchanter: Hello friends! What brings you to my shop today?

Big Joe: We need some things enchanted to take a beating...

Norbu: Perhaps you want your weapons enchanted? Or maybe a shield or sword? I can even enchant armor!

Big Joe: We need you to enchant this Liver, this heart, and these kidneys.

Norbu: :shock:
Sqir
D-Bee

Weight

Unread post by Sqir »

Huggthedwarf wrote:Question is, how do you figure out how much can be carried while running?

There was a thing under PS in the old book that told ya how much you could carry, then under the PE it also told ya how long certain physical activities could be done.
Colt47
Champion
Comment: Keeper of the Pies

Unread post by Colt47 »

looks like I got to go to the store and take a portable scale to see how much adventuring gear weighs. I can just see the cashier looking at me funny as I weigh a pair of digital binoculars with 2.1 mega pixel camera integrated in it. :)
Norbu the Enchanter: Hello friends! What brings you to my shop today?

Big Joe: We need some things enchanted to take a beating...

Norbu: Perhaps you want your weapons enchanted? Or maybe a shield or sword? I can even enchant armor!

Big Joe: We need you to enchant this Liver, this heart, and these kidneys.

Norbu: :shock:

Return to “Rifts®”