I need S.D.C. Heavy Weapon, Tank, and Aircraft Stats.

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

panzerfaust
Adventurer

I need S.D.C. Heavy Weapon, Tank, and Aircraft Stats.

Unread post by panzerfaust »

I'm thinking of running a Twilight 2000/Merc 2000 style Post WWIII Mercenary setting for Recon using the Megaversal Palladium Rules. has any one stated out a bunch of diferent types of Military Aircraft, Tanks, and Heavy Weapons (I've found palladium's Stated out Ones to be to small of an amount/variety)?
    On a related note, has any one updated the old Recon System to Palladium System coversion rules to be compatabe with the HU2 or N&SS skill sets? Thanks Everyone.
NOW can I fire my Nuclear-Gattling-300mm-Boom Gun ?! ; Anonymous Munchkin
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Unread post by GreenGhost »

About 7 or 8 years ago I found a website that had stats of several types of military aircraft and ground vehicles and printed up what I wanted from it. I'll have to take a look when I get home to get the site address. I really don't know if the site is still running or not, but I'll see what the address is.
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
Peacebringer
Adventurer

Unread post by Peacebringer »

I don't like Recon's percentile for weapon penetration. Vehicles should have a damage chart like people do. Mind you, I don't own the Recon book yet. I just flipped though it a few weeks ago.
panzerfaust
Adventurer

Peacebringer wrote:I don't like Recon's percentile for weapon penetration. Vehicles should have a damage chart like people do. Mind you, I don't own the Recon book yet. I just flipped though it a few weeks ago.
Well what I'm looking for is stats made up in the Palladium S.D.C. System
panzerfaust
Adventurer

Re: Stats

ArmySyko wrote:
panzerfaust wrote:Well what I'm looking for is stats made up in the Palladium S.D.C. System

I don't think they were previously published anywhere and I have a ton of them done on my own. I thought about submitting them for some sort of suppliment but I don't have any clout and under a hundred posts on the forums. :oops:
Send them in for pubblishing in the Rifter. :)
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Re: Stats

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

ArmySyko wrote:
panzerfaust wrote:Well what I'm looking for is stats made up in the Palladium S.D.C. System

I don't think they were previously published anywhere and I have a ton of them done on my own. I thought about submitting them for some sort of suppliment but I don't have any clout and under a hundred posts on the forums. :oops:

Post count means nothing on what you have to say even less on getting in the Rifter. If you have some good idea give it a try.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Peacebringer
Adventurer

Unread post by Peacebringer »

I made a chart for Maximum Metal a while back. Basically, it made vehicles into ACPA with SDC for each component.

http://www.geocities.com/raloftyr2/ACPAVRContents.html
slade the sniper
Hero

Re: I need S.D.C. Heavy Weapon, Tank, and Aircraft Stats.

Unread post by slade the sniper »

http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=78448

Try that. It might help.

If not, put some specifics for what you want and I'll see what I can do :)

talismaan and aramanthus do some good conversions as well.

Ask and ye shall receive

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Kitsune has a lot of vehicles and weapons on his site.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
panzerfaust
Adventurer

slade the sniper wrote:http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=78448

Try that. It might help.

If not, put some specifics for what you want and I'll see what I can do :)

talismaan and aramanthus do some good conversions as well.

Ask and ye shall receive

-STS

Well I need representirive stats for the following: 2 to 4 Armored Cars/Wheeled AFVs , 2 to 4 Tracked APCs, 2 to 4 Tracked Light Tank/Light AFVs, and 2 to 4 Main battle Tanks/MBTs, each, from each the Following Country's: U.S., Britain, France, Germany, Israel, China and Russia, and they Can be newly made or slightly to a few of decades outa date (as long as they are still used at least in more backward nations, like those Israeli made, up armored, upgunned, 105mm armed Improved Shermans still used by Chille for instance), just try and keep em in line with the way stats are presented in the Palladium Book of Contemporary Weapons, other then that feel free to choose what you want/like to stat out: I'm not picky. Thanks. :)
Last edited by panzerfaust on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”