Nightmares of a Tin Man -- a fun peak at Rifts Sourcebook 1

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Nightmares of a Tin Man -- a fun peak at Rifts Sourcebook 1

Unread post by Kevin »

Hey Everyone,

Online sneak preview of Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised and Expanded.

I thought I'd point you to something that I hope you'll enjoy -- a dialogue between Archie Three and his twisted, human sidekick, Hagan Lonovich. viewtopic.php?t=69609

Every two or three days a new chapter will appear. Each chapter is only 1-3 pages long, and builds and builds into a shocking revelation about . . . um, you'll see. I don't want to ruin it for you by giving away anything.

I wrote this story intro waaaay back around Thanksgiving, 2006. I haven't decided if I'll publish it in Sourcebook One or not, so it may be something that only you folks online get to enjoy. Or not.

Ultimately, this story-style dialogue was the inspiration that got me excited about the revised edition of Rifts® Sourcebook One. As I've said before, there is something about Archie that gets my creative juices flowing. I think the exchange captures the feel I'm looking for in Rifts Sourcebook One while the sourcebook, itself, answers many of the questions raised by what you'll read online.

Today is January 31, 2007 and I'm happy to report that the book is almost finished. I figure 3-4 more 16 hour days of work and I can take it to the printer next week. Depending on the printer's schedule, the book should ship sometime around February 23-26.

I am so sorry it has taken this long to get this book done. The long delay hurts Palladium, but it's the best I could do. I do think you will be pleased with the end result.

In the meanwhile, let Archie and Hagan carry your imaginations to about one week before the book's release. Enjoy.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Fan Boy
© January 31, 2007

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”