Powers Unlimited 3 shipped today

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Powers Unlimited 3 shipped today

Unread post by Kevin »

Powers Unlimited Three shipped today – Tuesday – August 29, 2006

It’s always nice when a new book comes in . . . and goes out. Of course, we think the book looks great, but we’re prejudiced! Really though, I think you Heroes Unlimited gamers will love this new sourcebook for HU2.

121 copies of Power Unlimited Three sold online is a “new” record for “sourcebook” sales in the first week of release. Actually, that’s only the first day’s pre-order sales, we should see at least another dozen or two copies sell by the end of the week! The previous record of 109 copies was broken by Rifts® Madhaven, which sold 118 in its first week of sales, just a couple months ago, and Rifter® #35 sales are right up their, with many orders coming in since word has spread about how much fun that issue is.

Could this be a new trends for high online sales? We hope so, although it worries us that gamers to are turning to getting their book online than via traditional stores only because they can’t get our products in those store. We’ve had a handful of stores contact Palladium directly asking if a particular book was in stock because they couldn’t get them from their distributor. Not good. We’ve talked to our distributors about this and have a couple tradeshows coming up, but it seems to be a problem that’s not going away.

Thank you all, for supporting Palladium Books.

Powers Unlimited Three pre-orders all went out today. The book also shipped to distributors today. Freelancer copies will go out Wednesday.

Powers Unlimted Two will be back in print and ship around September 13, 2006. We’ll post an errata online sometime around then too.

1800+ A Megaverse United prints have sold to date. Please keep those orders coming.

The Rifter #36, annual Horror Issue is being worked on for an October release.

Rifts® Sourcebook One is the next book I dive back into (hopefully starting sometime today or tommorrow). I have to get art assignments and contract out for Dimension Book Hades, D-Bees of North America, and Rifter® #36 first.

That’s my thoughts and murmurs for now. Game on.

Kevin Siembieda
President, Publisher, Writer, Artist and Superhuman

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”