SAVE PHLEBUS!!!

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

SAVE PHLEBUS!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

:? :? :?

OH PHLEBUS...Alas, we knew thee and thy ill-concieved character concept only a short while. Your name was ridiculed as you were the "The Younger" but when charged with the protection of a recruit for the Order of the White rose, in the face of great adversary, you never ran in fear or cowered from your sworn duty...

Instead you just stood there and screamed as entities rotted your flesh.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Braden Campbell

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

"Consider Phlebus, who was once beautiful as you..."

Yes, everyone made fun of my character name, but I seem to be the only one of the seven players who has their own thread, and sig link to the Madhaven pre-order. :ok:

Real fun "game" Brandon... hell of a good time to end the Sunday.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Misfit KotLD wrote:Harsh man, real harsh. :P Then again, can any character with a name like that expect survival? :?

Probably not.

I can't count the number of threats I've received by constantly saying my own character's name during our New West game sessions.

In fact, the game doesn't officially start until I say my name. :ok:
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Braden Campbell

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Gideon wrote:Sadly I just got your PM about gaming at the open house today.

That's funny.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I would really like to thank Braden for the inspiration. Hopefully in a few short months we will see the product of this inspiration only to look back on my HORRIBLE sunday game and just laugh and laugh.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Palladium Open House”